[INFJ] - Coronavirus (Covid-19) vaccination and the magnetic phenomenon could be explained by Graphene Oxide | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] Coronavirus (Covid-19) vaccination and the magnetic phenomenon could be explained by Graphene Oxide

[SARCASM]It was when I saw that the "vax" contains ((4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate) and 2-[(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide that I positively had to get the jab.[/SARCASM]

Lipid substance that encapsulates your mRNA vaccine so it can get snuggly wiggly into your cell to initiate antiviral t-cell replication.

The only worry you should have during vaccination is to have an allergy towards
  • ALC-0315 = ((4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate)
  • ALC-0159 = 2-[(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide
as severe allergic reaction would require immediate medical assistance. That's what they (should) monitor 15 minutes after your vaccination (one in a million chance).
Very low probability to get severe reactions to the vaccination overall. The mRNA stays as much as 1 week in a reduced amount within your body.

You get a stronger reaction towards the 2nd shot as your T-cells are immediately reacting to the specific spike protein generated by the vaccination.
In other words your immune system is actively initiating an antiviral pattern against a possible attack of the SARS2 COVID virus. It is important to monitor your body
during that period.

However, what is more important is the sustainability of the vaccine in a long term cycle towards new mutations (delta, gamma, lambda et al.), that is an uncertainty.
However, in general, the vaccine reduces the probability of developing a new viral strain which turns into an effective variant mutation and the infection rate on the hosts body.

Or in other words, your body will have some preparation to defend itself agains the viral attack of the covid virus, this reducing the harm it can produce.
You are not 100% immune to the virus (no vaccination is) and you can still spread the virus to other people. However, vaccination reduces the probability of severe infection or spread happening.
That is what is of importance.

There's a reason why these new (delta/gamma/lamba) strains are developed within communities with a low vaccination count.
Herd immunity in this case is a real phenomenom.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/different-vaccines/mrna.html

You guys do realize the vax is not FDA approved, right? And that the vax is in the testing phase?

OK, I have spent many hours (>200?) examining vaccines in general and covid specifically.

I am honestly concerned about the health of anyone who took the vaccine. Very concerned.

My personal decision, so far as I am aware, is NOT motivated out of selfishness.

And I do not take kindly anyone deciding for himself the affairs of the heart of another. I do not believe such is our province and I feel very strongly about that.

Reactions: slant and Moranga
https://factcheckedorg.files.wordpress.com/2021/02/covid-vaccines.r5.1.pdf

COVID-19 “ Experimental” Vaccines
1 You have the right to make an informed decision about your health and your future and you may be asking: Should I take this experimental vaccine? Here are a few facts you should consider to help you make an informed decision.

Facts: 1. According to the Pharmaceutical Companies themselves, these vaccines may not prevent the SARS-COV-2 virus:
Evidence:
a. From the Moderna and Pfizer Vaccine Fact Sheets:
The (Moderna/Pfizer) COVID-19 Vaccine is a vaccine and may prevent you from getting COVID-19. There are no FDA approved vaccines to prevent COVID-19.
b. However, the handout you get when they give you the shot, says it “…has been authorized to prevent COVID-19”, so they are lying about it. They are experimental and have been approved by FDA and CDC via an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) but have not been fully tested.

2. These vaccines are experimental compounds that use “synthetic messenger RNA (mRNA)” housed in fat cells.

In 2005 an animal study was done with SARS-CoV-1 mRNA vaccines on ferrets. Two doses were administered in the same manner as the SARS-CoV-2, aka, COVID19 mRNA Vaccines. The ferrets showed no adverse reaction and seemed to be completely healthy. After some time, the ferrets were exposed to the SARS-CoV-1 coronavirus in the wild. The ferrets died. The mRNA Vaccine had caused a cytokine storm, a fatal cascade of exaggerated immune responses. The SARS-CoV-1 vaccines was not further developed.

3. Big Parma has asked for the normally required animal studies for the CoV19 vaccine to be waived. It was waived for EUA purposes, so there have been no long-term animal studies to see if this could happen with these new mRNA vaccines. WHY?

deciding for himself
I don't think anybody is deciding for you but more appealing to you.

Yesterday, I received yet another call of one of members of family dead because of covid19. That's already two in the last two weeks. What I don't understand is why we're less inclined to take a hit when we are in the imminent face of life and death. People are resorting to ivermectin to cure themselves. That too is a risk. I understand that not being vaccinated is also a risk taken but the problem is very much there (exhibit a: dead bodies) and the solution is very clearly effective for the time being (exhibit b: reduced number of severe cases), so then why not?

I do see your health concerns but then again I can't stop thinking of the possibility of other people maybe perhaps dying because of me. There are too many stories of people who have mild cases but exposed the illness to those with co morbidities who were severely afflicted. One of them died, the other didn't. Lucky, right? But how is that a better option if there's another where both could potentially survive?

This is what I found.

Then this lady failing to get the keys to stick?
I understand that people can have adverse reactions to vaccines just like with any medication (though rare). Why bother with these stupid lies? Some people just love drama and bullshit.

This guy is great lol.

Hey we got our shots David where are our Magneto superpowers!?

Heavy metal music keeps sticking to me. I keep head banging, trying to shake it off, but I had my second vaccine so now I’m Doomed like Iron Man.

Reactions: acd
So many people around me in real life are against the vaccine. Most haven’t studied science beyond high school and if they have it is for a vocation. I think this speaks volumes, and not volumes of scientific papers if you know what I mean. I think anyone who has taken the time to study the science would trust. There are countless scientists from all over the world that worked together to develop a vaccine in record time and I am nothing short of proud of such an accomplishment, one that is on par with landing a man on the moon. The history books will reflect the positive outcomes I am sure.

I know there is much we don’t know still, but the risks are strongly outweighed by the benefits. I think how far we have come as a species, all we have developed that had aided our survival. Things that probably frightened many when they were first implemented. But we forged on and made our path.

This virus did not wipe us out, we responded, we looked after one another, we became selfless(many of us), we struggled, lost loved ones, yet here we are all the stronger for it.

So many people around me in real life are against the vaccine. Most haven’t studied science beyond high school and if they have it is for a vocation. I think this speaks volumes, and not volumes of scientific papers if you know what I mean. I think anyone who has taken the time to study the science would trust. There are countless scientists from all over the world that worked together to develop a vaccine in record time and I am nothing short of proud of such an accomplishment, one that is on par with landing a man on the moon. The history books will reflect the positive outcomes I am sure.

I know there is much we don’t know still, but the risks are strongly outweighed by the benefits. I think how far we have come as a species, all we have developed that had aided our survival. Things that probably frightened many when they were first implemented. But we forged on and made our path.

This virus did not wipe us out, we responded, we looked after one another, we became selfless(many of us), we struggled, lost loved ones, yet here we are all the stronger for it.

Compared to the flu of 1918 and several other pandemics covid is easy street as most who end up getting it now have over a 99% chance of survival coupled with the majority are without lasting affects compared to how it was the first few months last year. Anyway one of those little unwritten rules is generally to just sit back and wait till others have taken it to see what issues they end up having to determine if it is actually worth it or not so it is no surprise there are loads of problems being reported including neurological issues as well sterility ect.

In the meantime I have received my second dose. I do not notice any negative changes in my body.
Since yesterday I have an irrepressible hunger for warm human brains.
Everyone has that, right? :smilingimp:

Compared to the flu of 1918 and several other pandemics covid is easy street as most who end up getting it now have over a 99% chance of survival coupled with the majority are without lasting affects compared to how it was the first few months last year. Anyway one of those little unwritten rules is generally to just sit back and wait till others have taken it to see what issues they end up having to determine if it is actually worth it or not so it is no surprise there are loads of problems being reported including neurological issues as well sterility ect.
Exactly. The mortality rate alone should be evidence enough that it is unwarranted for the general population in developed/developing countries (99.96% rate of those who have come forward as having had the virus, this does not account for those who had the virus and never had symptoms nor came forward). I think the key is to use common sense. If you are of the age of those affected, living in close quarters (New York City as an example), have to take public transit, and are likely to get the virus multiple times as it mutates, then, perhaps you should get it. Otherwise, there is no reason for you to be jabbed with a synthetic antiviral which is still running through the gamut of trial testing to ensure safety (with well-known dire consequences, some of which you already listed). I think this is the significant difference between doing your own research, and having others do your research for you. The verification step is just as important as the incorporation of information (the right information).

Will you take a covid vaccine after it has been registered for regular use?
Oh no.

I think it is a bioweapon.

Did you see that ferret study? It's the closest guess we have to its effects. I guess ferrets are similar to humans in terms of how they fare, hence their use. 100% of them died when exposed to whatever variant of covid was around in 2005? Of a cytokine storm?

My goodness, no thanks!

Reactions: Moranga
I know there is much we don’t know still, but the risks are strongly outweighed by the benefits.

I am being sincere here this is NOT an attempt at a cheap shot (no pun intended). After I post this I will go off and do a bit of research but.....my passing understanding is that the odds of dying from the Covid 19 is lower than the odds for an adverse reaction to the jab. It was also my passing understanding that even with the jab Fauci (for what that is worth) still wanted masks,. social distancing and that one could (and people have) can get the Covid 19 as well as spread it.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/health-departments/breakthrough-cases.html

https://peckford42.wordpress.com/2021/05/27/the-deadly-covid-19-vaccine-coverup/
(I am not suggesting this is an objective paper, I offer this simply to offer another view point).

https://stateofthenation.co/?p=51305
I am suggesting this is an objective paper and offer it simply to show the potential for "dubious" reporting.

https://www.physiciansweekly.com/co...o-increased-mortality-with-hydroxychloroquine
I am posting this to show how non-biased things aren't.

https://www.physiciansweekly.com/hydroxychloroquine-cuts-mortality-by-50/
Same publication 180 degree reporting.
I am NOT trying to get people's heads to explode. I also concede/admit/acknowledge that most if not ALL of the participants in these threads will not change their minds (and that is not my intent anyway). What I am trying to offer is that the conspiracy theories that a number of people think are hilarious are small potatoes in relation to what is actually going on. Both sides of these arguments are being had by a "group" of folks that do not have either sides best interests at heart (by a long shot).

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2021/06/09/hydroxychloroquine-study-n2590700

Note: I was advised by the administration that I needed to use the Covid-19 classification instead of the China virus classification because the C.V. name is racist. I have complied understanding the consequences if I do not comply. I also offer this as a point of consideration.

Last edited:
Reactions: Moranga and o2b
It is unbelievable.
There are people who take mind-altering drugs every day (hopefully from their own cultivation without dangerous additives such as pesticides)
and then they are not willing to get vaccinated because they have heard some scare stories.
Do you know that our human DNA contains about 8% parts of retroviruses?
So viruses that have changed our genome. Should we allow that, because the viruses come from nature,
and anything that comes from nature is good for us humans?
Have you ever heard of toxoplasmosis? It is a common disease among cats.
However, the parasite can also affect humans and even change their behavior.
Do you want that?
There are people who refuse vaccination, and thereby endanger other people.
I know this under the term: Egoism.
If vaccination against measles had been available earlier, perhaps not so many
Native Americans would have died. Would today's opponents of vaccination have acted the same way back then?
Rather let a few million Indians die from imported diseases instead of vaccinating.
Don't politicians who made no effort to provide their citizens with vaccines think the same way?
The disease mainly affects the poorer population, which they would like to get rid of.
Perhaps now you can think who put this anti-vaccine way of thinking into the world?