[INFJ] - Coronavirus (Covid-19) vaccination and the magnetic phenomenon could be explained by Graphene Oxide | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] Coronavirus (Covid-19) vaccination and the magnetic phenomenon could be explained by Graphene Oxide

It is unbelievable.
There are people who take mind-altering drugs every day (hopefully from their own cultivation without dangerous additives such as pesticides)
and then they are not willing to get vaccinated because they have heard some scare stories.
Do you know that our human DNA contains about 8% parts of retroviruses?
So viruses that have changed our genome. Should we allow that, because the viruses come from nature,
and anything that comes from nature is good for us humans?
Have you ever heard of toxoplasmosis? It is a common disease among cats.
However, the parasite can also affect humans and even change their behavior.
Do you want that?
There are people who refuse vaccination, and thereby endanger other people.
I know this under the term: Egoism.
If vaccination against measles had been available earlier, perhaps not so many
Native Americans would have died. Would today's opponents of vaccination have acted the same way back then?
Rather let a few million Indians die from imported diseases instead of vaccinating.
Don't politicians who made no effort to provide their citizens with vaccines think the same way?
The disease mainly affects the poorer population, which they would like to get rid of.
Perhaps now you can think who put this anti-vaccine way of thinking into the world?
There is a huge difference between being cautious of synthetic vaccinations and those thoroughly tested, created naturally, and warranted given the immortality rates of those affected using actual data that hasn't been tainted due to political greed. You can be pro-vaccinations when necessary, and also be cautious about protecting yourself from vaccinations which are not. This is logical, and not egotistical. It's easy to label everyone selfish while assuming their motivations, intentions, and thinking.

My sister, for example, was one of the first subjects to be vaccinated months before all the other people. She volunteered to be one of the first to be vaccinated so that we could get results that would show even the most fearful people that it was not dangerous. To me, that is the opposite of selfishness.
What is better, to let people die, or to give them a chance through vaccination.
Those who do not get vaccinated against measles or polio etc. are selfish!
And as I wrote before, funny that there are people who are then very careless in other areas.
The fact is that we live in a human society where our behavior affects others. Also their health.
If a smoker sits across from me and blows smoke in my face, that is also inconsiderate.
He can say: that's my air, it's none of your business.

My sister, for example, was one of the first subjects to be vaccinated months before all the other people. She volunteered to be one of the first to be vaccinated so that we could get results that would show even the most fearful people that it was not dangerous. To me, that is the opposite of selfishness.
What is better, to let people die, or to give them a chance through vaccination.
Those who do not get vaccinated against measles or polio etc. are selfish!
And as I wrote before, funny that there are people who are then very careless in other areas.
The fact is that we live in a human society where our behavior affects others. Also their health.
If a smoker sits across from me and blows smoke in my face, that is also inconsiderate.
He can say: that's my air, it's none of your business.

It is at least inconsiderate, if it is inside a building it would then be illegal. You also have the option of getting up and leaving.
No one's mind is going to be changed by anything posted here but.......one could if one so chose, come up with numbers (already) that pose serious questions about the safety of the jab.
If memory serves me correctly there used to be a phrase something to the effect of: My Body My Choice, apparently it is now out of fashion. And of course this does not begin to deal with the huge increase in autism (among other things) in Children.

My Body My Choice has never been true. It is an illusion to think that we have full power over our bodies. I am not even addressing the 50 million children aborted each year. On that subject, I had already heard this statement. If you or your body is potentially dangerous to other people, you are very likely to be put in a closed institution or a prison. I did not make those laws. But so far, all over the world, they have ensured that the majority of people survive. When already 10000 years ago plague, siphillis, cholera, tuberculosis and who does not know everything, had caused death and devastation on earth, people did not know anything about hygiene. Nowadays, most people should be educated in this regard, but it seems that they do not want to. Dr. Semmelweis had to struggle with this even in the 19th century.Are there really people now who want to turn back time?
There will never be 100% protection against diseases. And there will never be a 100% safe vaccination method. But we will have to live with that. This world is not perfect.

Reactions: slant and mintoots
No one's mind is going to be changed by anything posted here but.
I think a huge data point that affirms this is the response to the ferret study. It is the closest thing to an animal study on this particular vaccine (realizing it is not really a vaccine).

In 2005 an animal study was done with SARS-CoV-1 mRNA vaccines on ferrets. Two doses were administered in the same manner as the SARS-CoV-2, aka, COVID19 mRNA Vaccines. The ferrets showed no adverse reaction and seemed to be completely healthy. After some time, the ferrets were exposed to the SARS-CoV-1 coronavirus in the wild. The ferrets died. The mRNA Vaccine had caused a cytokine storm, a fatal cascade of exaggerated immune responses. The SARS-CoV-1 vaccines was not further developed.

The responses following this immensely support your contention.

Reality has no say here.

Reactions: Moranga
I think a huge data point that affirms this is the response to the ferret study. It is the closest thing to an animal study on this particular vaccine (realizing it is not really a vaccine).

In 2005 an animal study was done with SARS-CoV-1 mRNA vaccines on ferrets. Two doses were administered in the same manner as the SARS-CoV-2, aka, COVID19 mRNA Vaccines. The ferrets showed no adverse reaction and seemed to be completely healthy. After some time, the ferrets were exposed to the SARS-CoV-1 coronavirus in the wild. The ferrets died. The mRNA Vaccine had caused a cytokine storm, a fatal cascade of exaggerated immune responses. The SARS-CoV-1 vaccines was not further developed.

Reality has no say here.

Then we can be happy that this vaccine was only tested on ferrets and not on humans. (Whereby I would like to read the source)
So what are you saying?

Then we can be happy that this vaccine was only tested on ferrets and not on humans. (Whereby I would like to read the source)
So what are you saying?
First off, ferrets are understood to respond similarly to humans, which ought to be painfully apparent. That's why ferrets are used.

Second, the best speculation we can make is that cytokine response has some likelihood.

Third, 100% of the ferrets suffered a cytokine storm and died. 100%.

I don't make a lot of assumptions about other people, but I have to believe you somehow did not discern the above because you diet exclusively on blue pills.

First off, ferrets are understood to respond similarly to humans, which ought to be painfully apparent. That's why ferrets are used.

While this is true, it does not apply to the study you probably meant

Second, the best speculation we can make is that cytokine response has some likelihood.

The only appropriate study Dolores could refer to is from 2012, but a completely different vaccine group was used then.

Third, 100% of the ferrets suffered a cytokine storm and died. 100%.

No ferrets died there, at most mice or cats were used for these studies at that time.

I don't make a lot of assumptions about other people, but I have to believe you somehow did not discern the above because you diet exclusively on blue pills.

As long as they fill me up I'm happy with them.

Vaccinated people can still catch covid. They may still be able to spread it. Though it's less likely. And it doesn't look like numbers are going up in places with high vaccination rates. It's places with low rates of vaccination where we are seeing hospitalizations rise. And this is where new variants come from that will prolong this thing for years. Right now, those vaccinated have much more protection from the virus but it's not 100% and that could potentially change as new variants arise. That's why herd immunity is important in ending this. The severity of disease has been greatly decreased because your immune system has a better idea of how to respond. If it were true that vaccinated people were more at risk for cytokine storm after catching covid wouldn't we see this happening? Hospitals would be filling up with sick vaccinated people. Instead, those hospitalized are primarily unvaccinated.

Last edited:
There are too many stories of people who have mild cases but exposed the illness to those with co morbidities who were severely afflicted. One of them died, the other didn't. Lucky, right? But how is that a better option if there's another where both could potentially survive?

Points well taken. So for me the question then becomes: If we are truly interested in saving American lives (we aren't) why then is the southern border wide open for anyone and everyone to come across with no knowledge of who they are, where they are from and...... hardly the least of it being - their health status?

If the un-vaccinated American is a threat to American society why is the un-vaccinated non-American not a threat to the American society? (The rationalizations on this will be fabulous).

https://nypost.com/2021/03/03/migrants-in-texas-who-tested-positive-for-covid-reportedly-released/

Let's falsely assume that every illegal alien has been tested for Covid and that as of the date of that article "only" the 108 of the 1800 tested positive, as the article points out that is 6.3% AND allowed to travel.

Last edited:
Reactions: Moranga and o2b
If the un-vaccinated American is a threat to American society why is the un-vaccinated non-American not a threat to the American society? (The rationalizations on this will be fabulous).

https://nypost.com/2021/03/03/migrants-in-texas-who-tested-positive-for-covid-reportedly-released/

Let's falsely assume that every illegal alien has been tested for Covid and that as of the date of that article "only" the 108 of the 1800 tested positive, as the article points out that is 6.3% AND allowed to travel.
To my understanding, the purpose of government is to protect the God-given unalienable rights of the people it governs. Clearly, allowing the above to take place is a violation of government's role since this situation causes the loss of more American lives (right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness).

One need not look far to realize it's all bullshit.

Then again, there were the many maskless BLM rioters at the same time churches were not allowed to hold services. Same thing. Pure BS.

That's really funny @larry806q ... You had to change the subject to unvaccinated migrants crossing the border being the next thing for people to fear because the ferret narrative is bs. It's like the right wing ideology just thrives on sowing fear. Fear the vaccine (that could end this) fear the migrants who are not vaccinated. That's not the topic here but I guess you could start a thread if you're really concerned about unvaccinated migrants.

Last edited:

Reality has no say here.

16 years ago the technology behind mRNA vaccines probably wasn't as developed, which is probably why we're only hearing about them now.

Close to half of all people in the US are vaccinated now, have there been any reports of similar deaths?

I have a scientific job, and I am confronted with statistics every day.
I am not perfect in probability or statistics.
The problem with such topics is always, where is my personal limit?
When one human dies among 10 vaccinated, or only at 1 in a million?
One person is of course one person too many. But that is the problem with statistics.
Statistics is emotionless. If the own mother dies after the vaccination it burdens me more,
than if some person dies 1000km away. Of course there will be people
who die because of the vaccination. But there are also people
who die from an infection just because they pulled a hair out of their nose.
What I always notice in these discussions is the Dunning Kruger effect.
If you don't know what this is, please read it yourself.

Here is a listing of cannabis effects.
I put this here because one of the writers here,
who is against vaccination, mentioned that he takes cannabis daily.
Possibly this explains some things.

Cannabis affects the body and psyche. Which effects and side effects occur depends on various factors. Among the most important are the duration of use, the dose, but also the habituation to cannabis.

In addition, there are individual aspects: The dose required for the psychoactive effect of cannabis to occur differs from person to person. Drugs with the active ingredients dronabinol, nabilone or THC can lead to the same side effects.

Even if the effects of cannabis as a drug and cannabis as a medicine are basically the same, findings can nevertheless not be transferred without further ado. This is due to the proportion of cannabinoids as well as the issue of regulated use. In addition, the use of cannabis as a drug is often associated with the use of other illicit drugs and legal addictive substances such as alcohol and nicotine.

A distinction is made between acute side effects and those that can occur after long-term use. All acute adverse effects generally pass within hours to one to three days without specific therapy.
Acute side effects

The effects of cannabis are predominantly experienced as pleasant and relaxing. Perception changes, pain sensitivity decreases, and an increased sense of well-being ("high" feeling) occurs. However, the feeling can also give way to negative sensations.

Acute side effects of cannabis include moodiness to depression, anxiety or panic, hallucinations, or a sense of loss of control. In addition, the acute psychoactive effects of cannabinoids may cause memory impairment, decreased psychomotor or cognitive performance, and impaired perception of temporal processes. Typical after cannabis use are, for example, impaired thinking, which manifests itself primarily in ideational thinking.

Common physical side effects of cannabinoids include fatigue, dizziness, tachycardia (rapid heartbeat), hypotension, dry mouth, slurred speech, reduced lacrimation, muscle relaxation, and increased appetite. Rare adverse side effects also include nausea and headache.

The effect of cannabinoids on blood vessels may increase the risk of heart attack in pre-stressed individuals. In individual cases, cardiac ischemia or heart attacks have occurred after cannabis use.

However, life-threatening complications or even deaths following medical use of cannabis have not been reported to date. There have also been no deaths following cannabis intoxication.
Side effects after long-term use

After a prolonged use of cannabis - even within weeks, sometimes even days - a so-called tolerance usually develops.

The effects on the psyche, the impairment of psychomotor function or the effects on the cardiovascular system decrease. The effects on the endocrine system, intraocular pressure or against nausea also decrease. This development of tolerance is one reason why cannabis can be addictive. Those who consume cannabis in very high quantities over a long period of time run the risk of becoming psychologically dependent.

This may be insignificant during therapy for a serious illness, but withdrawal symptoms are still problematic. How intense withdrawal symptoms are depends on the duration of use. They are similar to those that occur when someone suddenly stops smoking. These include insomnia, restlessness, irritability, decreased appetite, salivation, increased perspiration or diarrhea.
Risk of cannabis psychosis

In rare cases, schizophrenic psychosis can occur after long-term cannabis use. This is undoubtedly among the most serious side effects and affects people who have a predisposition to such mental disorders. Cannabis can therefore lead to a schizophrenic illness being triggered or a psychosis breaking out earlier.

This "cannabis psychosis" has been known for a long time. Current data suggest that cannabis use may double the risk of schizophrenia in adults. When used therapeutically, such disorders, as well as the development of dependence, have rarely been observed.

Cannabinoids can also affect male and female sex hormones. In women, cycles without ovulation have been described in individual cases, in men an impairment of sperm formation.

Further consequences of long-term use of medical cannabis cannot yet be assessed on the basis of current studies.

Sorn,

I am curious what things you think it possibly explains.

Anyway, I have an anxiety disorder that qualifies for meds. I'll take cannabis over prescription meds any day.

Reactions: Moranga
Sorn,

I am curious what things you think it possibly explains.

Anyway, I have an anxiety disorder that qualifies for meds. I'll take cannabis over prescription meds any day.

I think you can read for yourself about the effects and side effects of cannabis.
I am not your therapist. Maybe your therapist had a reason not to point this out to you.