[INFJ] - Coronavirus (Covid-19) vaccination and the magnetic phenomenon could be explained by Graphene Oxide | Page 11 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] Coronavirus (Covid-19) vaccination and the magnetic phenomenon could be explained by Graphene Oxide

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-02801-8View attachment 82314
@o2b is convinced that the germ theory of disease is wrong and that covid deaths are actually caused by electromagnetic radiation emanating from the world wide wireless communication system. Based on those beliefs he regularly posts outlandish misinformation
Put up or shut up. Cite my regularly posted outlandish information with your rationale as to why said information meets your claims.

What if someone posts a number of studies saying masks are effective at containing the spread of the virus? On which grounds will you reject them?
Thanks, @Peppermint. Good question.

I am thoughtful of an article I read several years ago about studies over the safety of aspartame. The article divided the studies into two categories. One, those authored by Searle, the manufacturer of aspartame. Two, those with no affiliation with Searle. The difference in conclusions was immense. Searle found aspartame to be safe while the vast majority of the other studies found it harmful.

If the date of the posted studies is near the date of the first occurrence of covid or any time after, I will doubt their veracity and hold to the very many studies performed without such potential bias.

For the record, I have backtracked on my stance that covid must be caused by emf, likely 5G. I still think it is very likely, but I am not certain. Added to that, I feel I behaved poorly in this topic on one point. I never addressed the few posts that directly asked me about illness due to rancid meat and I think 1-2 other similar posts directed to me.

I just got overwhelmed and got more involved with other things and found higher priority in another topic in this forum.

I will address them when I think I am half-way competent enough to do so.

Reactions: slant
You will forgive me if I point out that you were for it before you were kinda against it. What you fail to realize is that when you hold and post beliefs like this people tend to take you at your word and judge you by it. You are not some middle school kid trying to figure it out, your a grown man with real responsibilities.

Reactions: Misty and acd
You will forgive me if I point out that you were for it before you were kinda against it. What you fail to realize is that when you hold and post beliefs like this people tend to take you at your word and judge you by it. You are not some middle school kid trying to figure it out, your a grown man with real responsibilities.
There is no need for middle school kid trying to figure this out. Accomplishes nothing.

Let's not move the goal posts and instead stay on point. I am angered by your assertion.

PROVE YOUR CLAIM.

I recently read the books The Electric Rainbow and The Contagion Myth. Rainbow has ~162 pages of citations. It is an extremely scholastic work. My guess is I have devoted more study into covid and germ theory than 99% of layfolk (read: people of whom the subject is not their field of work). I have other endeavors, many of which have a higher priority.

I will continue to participate and do not deem it inappropriate to wait until I have ascended to some divine status on this subject. This is a forum about many topics, not some professional publication on virus theory.

Vaccine update: I still don't have 5G internet but am magnetic enough that I have to be careful around my fridge.

What I always find interesting is how being presented with a study or data triggers a treasure hunt to find another study or dataset that says the exact opposite thing.

I always wonder if people will read the studies from the opposing view point in full or if they only want to find studies that insulate them from having to consider they're wrong.

I have to force myself to do this which is why I watched the absurd documentary from Mike Pillow Lindell.

At some point it's conspiracy and trash though lol.

Vaccine update: I still don't have 5G internet but am magnetic enough that I have to be careful around my fridge.

What I always find interesting is how being presented with a study or data triggers a treasure hunt to find another study or dataset that says the exact opposite thing.

I always wonder if people will read the studies from the opposing view point in full or if they only want to find studies that insulate them from having to consider they're wrong.

I have to force myself to do this which is why I watched the absurd documentary from Mike Pillow Lindell.

At some point it's conspiracy and trash though lol.
Good for you, @SpecialEdition. I have often played devil's advocate against my sense of things.

Maybe give this a look? The doctor once held to the orthodox vaccine view. I think you may find this intriguing.

The doctor once held to the orthodox vaccine view. I think you may find this intriguing.

lmao 30sec in "I was never a big fan of vaccines"

@Singular Eye
I was leaving Aldis when I witnessed this, I still can't entirely deny the possibility it exists lol.
20210807_173133.jpg

I have so many questions, even if it's a joke haha

Attachments

• 20210807_173133.jpg
    20210807_173133.jpg
    308.1 KB · Views: 2