[INFJ] - Coronavirus (Covid-19) vaccination and the magnetic phenomenon could be explained by Graphene Oxide | Page 10 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] Coronavirus (Covid-19) vaccination and the magnetic phenomenon could be explained by Graphene Oxide

this isn't a lizard people, infant blood drinking queen situation, this is a world wide pandemic threatening the lives and livelihoods of millions of people. I am not interested in being tolerant or polite to those who spread lies that are literally killing people.
Ditto.

I'm kinda over all the PC handwringing like we have to pretend any of these conspiracy theories are valid or respectable points of view.

Because at least where I am, people who believe this nonsense are in leadership positions or hold power and that impacts the health and livelihoods of others.

Yeah, smug ridicule, and infighting are great ways to fight the pandemic. When you ridicule and look down on others you actually make them much less likely to ever be convinced in your way of thinking.

Labeling anything non mainstream as a conspiracy theory is also very open minded...

People believe what they want to believe, regardless of who says what. People who deny the pandimic exist in their own echo chambers and aren't changing anyone's minds.

Yeah, smug ridicule, and infighting are great ways to fight the pandemic. When you ridicule and look down on others you actually make them much less likely to ever be convinced in your way of thinking.

Labeling anything non mainstream as a conspiracy theory is also very open minded...

People believe what they want to believe, regardless of who says what. People who deny the pandimic exist in their own echo chambers and aren't changing anyone's minds.
Really to me there's no point to being open minded on debunked nonsense when it comes to public health.

Reactions: Sandie33 and Misty
Really there's no point to being open minded on debunked nonsense when it comes to public health.

I agree. That wasn't my point though. I could criticize a great deal of what was posted here about mask validity etc. I'm bothered by condescension coming from both sides of the argument and the prevailing us vs them mentality.

I think everyone should chill out and stop this smug smarmy bullshit.

You're not better than others because you don't believe in mainstream media. Likewise, you are also not better than others if you do believe it.

I for one am tired of seeing anyone who has non mainstream beliefs being an acceptable target for ridicule.
This is a principled stand, Pepper, and I applaud you for it.

Reactions: slant and Rit4lin
A moral authority appears!

Look at you guys only having anything to say in this thread when it gives you the opportunity to look like the better person. Perfectly content to sit by while the misinformation continues. So long as everyone is polite! Why bother correcting any falsehoods or misinformation if you take issue with them? So long as you can let us all know you are upset that we're being snarky.

Last edited:
Reactions: Misty

Look at you guys only having anything to say in this thread when it gives you the opportunity to look like the better person. Perfectly content to sit by while the misinformation continues. So long as everyone is polite! Why bother correcting any falsehoods or misinformation if you take issue with them? So long as you can let us all know you are upset that we're being snarky.
I don't have enough stock to convince you of anything, acd, but I think that the compulsion to speak out here is genuine.

I don't think there's anything wrong with countering misinformation, but equally I don't think there's anything wrong with pointing out that doing that doesn't need to be accompanied by ridicule.

These people aren't governments or powerful corporations, so satire is more problematic when it's directed against individuals by groups in a space like this. It can all get a bit bullying very quickly before anyone really notices, since the objects will have been branded as acceptable targets.

I guess it would be a better waste of time to quibble in this thread over anyone *not actually participating* in the threads personal feelings about the tone of what's said here rather than whether or not vaccines make you magnetic/ are a bio weapon of the elites/masks don't work etc etc.

I'm not singling you out. o2b's comment about "your useless mask" I also thought was condescending.

Pointing out misconceptions should be done without vitriol, ideally, because that way what you're communicating is more likely to be taken seriously. Again, I'm not singling you out here. This isn't about me wanting to feel better than you, wtf?

If you tell someone to WEAR A MASK YOU STUPID POS BECAUSE YOU ARE KILLING PEOPLE (I'm exaggerating but I have actually seen people express this sentiment) you can be 100% sure they will not wear a mask. If you brand and treat people as enemies they will not be open to anything you have to say.

I'm not singling you out. o2b's comment about "your useless mask" I also thought was condescending.

Pointing out misconceptions should be done without vitriol, ideally, because that way what you're communicating is more likely to be taken seriously. Again, I'm not singling you out here. This isn't about me wanting to feel better than you, wtf?

If you tell someone to WEAR A MASK YOU STUPID POS BECAUSE YOU ARE KILLING PEOPLE (I'm exaggerating but I have actually seen people express this sentiment) you can be 100% sure they will not wear a mask. If you brand and treat people as enemies they will not be open to anything you have to say.
Then why don't you point out misconceptions? Why are you more bothered by tone than what's actually being said?

I wasn't offended by @o2b comment about my worthless masks. And I responded to him not in vitriol.

He could report me anytime. I could have reported him if I felt necessary. You could have reported posts that bothered you if it was that dire.

Then why don't you point out misconceptions? Why are you more bothered by tone than what's actually being said? I'm personally seeing the impact of conspiratorial thinking in my community when it comes to this public health crisis.

I wasn't offended by @o2b comment about my worthless masks. And I responded to him not in vitriol.

He could report me anytime. I could have reported him if I felt necessary. You could have reported posts that bothered you if it was that dire.

1. I previously communicated my disagreement with o2b's opinions in this thread. However I realized that trying to reason with him is futile and waste of effort. Do I need to make a show of how I disagree with him or others to comment on something I find unappealing?

2. It's not just the tone. It's a prevailing trend I'm noticing, which is not confined just to the thread and the forum. I also never called you out by name, and if you reread my posts you will see I criticized both sides of the argument.

mask_1.jpg

I try very hard to wear another’s moccasins. I try to understand what people’s thoughts likely are with respect to a topic, such as mask-wearing in these times. If a person is not wearing a mask, I seek to have some sense(s) as to why not. If a person is wearing a mask, I seek to have some sense(s) why.

1 Samuel 16:7
7 But the LORD said to Samuel, “Do not look at his appearance or at his physical stature, because I have refused him. For the LORD does not see as man sees; for man looks at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart.”

Consider reading my post #141. It begins:
The science on mask efficacy is settled and has been for a very long time. The vast majority of decades of scientific research regarding the efficacy of masks show they do not prevent the spread of any respiratory illnesses. So why do people keep claiming that they do?

A fairly recent study from Denmark involving a sample size of 6,000 participants found that “there was no statistically significant difference between those who wore masks and those who did not when it came to being infected by Covid-19.”

The post cites many, many papers. If anyone reads that as well as the text below and is certain folks like myself are stupid selfish assholes, I just don't know what to say.

Here, I will print the text (emphasis provided with bold text). This is the N95 mask. Cloth masks, of course, can only be less effective.

WARNING:
THIS PRODUCT IS AN EAR LOOP MASK.
THIS PRODUCT IS NOT A RESPIRATOR AND

WILL NOT PROVIDE ANY PROTECTION
AGAINST COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) OR
OTHER VIRUSES OR CONTAMINANTS.

Wearing an ear loop mask does not reduce the
risk of contraction of any disease or infection

acd (#93):
Get vaccinated, mask up or stay home.

My commentary:
Are we living in some dystopian nightmare?

acd (#100):
Schools out here aren't taking any precautions despite recommendations of public health experts because I live in a town full of stupid selfish assholes who threw tantrum after tantrum at school board meetings about masks being child abuse.

My commentary:
I sometimes do not wear a mask because I do not think they work and I think it is horrific government over-reach. The mouth is the most toxic orifice in the body and I think it is unhealthy to breath in one’s own mouth fluids. I think it is psychological abuse, especially on children.
The times I have not, thanks in part to my anxiety disorder, I am quite anxious. But, I deal with my pain because I think making a stand is worth the pain.

But, actually, I am just a stupid selfish asshole. Of course, the status of my heart may only be callous selfishness, disregard for others.

acd (#102):
TBH, I wish it were just people who didn't take it seriously who suffered the consequences. But it's not.

My commentary:
I am taking this very seriously. Please stop with thinking to know my underlying motivations for what I do.

acd (#106):
you identified with those in my town who don't take this seriously.

My commentary:
My guess is many if not all of the folks actually are taking this very seriously. Please stop thinking to know the status of all of their hearts.

Summary Commentary:
You, acd, have a propensity for dialoguing beyond the subject to disparaging folks and sometimes severely.

Last edited:
1. I previously communicated my disagreement with o2b's opinions in this thread. However I realized that trying to reason with him is futile and waste of effort.
Likewise.

Thanks for being cordial.

Lastly, in my life I have changed many, many of my views. I think I am teachable and I desire for people to steer me to a better discernment of the truth.

View attachment 82312

I try very hard to wear another’s moccasins. I try to understand what people’s thoughts likely are with respect to a topic, such as mask-wearing in these times. If a person is not wearing a mask, I seek to have some sense(s) as to why not. If a person is wearing a mask, I seek to have some sense(s) why.

1 Samuel 16:7
7 But the LORD said to Samuel, “Do not look at his appearance or at his physical stature, because I have refused him. For the LORD does not see as man sees; for man looks at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart.”

Consider reading my post #141. It begins:
The science on mask efficacy is settled and has been for a very long time. The vast majority of decades of scientific research regarding the efficacy of masks show they do not prevent the spread of any respiratory illnesses. So why do people keep claiming that they do?

A fairly recent study from Denmark involving a sample size of 6,000 participants found that “there was no statistically significant difference between those who wore masks and those who did not when it came to being infected by Covid-19.”

The post cites many, many papers. If anyone reads that as well as the text below and is certain folks like myself are stupid selfish assholes, I just don't know what to say.

Here, I will print the text (emphasis provided with bold text). This is the N95 mask. Cloth masks, of course, can only be less effective.

WARNING:
THIS PRODUCT IS AN EAR LOOP MASK.
THIS PRODUCT IS NOT A RESPIRATOR AND

WILL NOT PROVIDE ANY PROTECTION
AGAINST COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) OR
OTHER VIRUSES OR CONTAMINANTS.

Wearing an ear loop mask does not reduce the
risk of contraction of any disease or infection

acd (#93):
Get vaccinated, mask up or stay home.

My commentary:
Are we living in some dystopian nightmare?

acd (#100):
Schools out here aren't taking any precautions despite recommendations of public health experts because I live in a town full of stupid selfish assholes who threw tantrum after tantrum at school board meetings about masks being child abuse.

My commentary:
I sometimes do not wear a mask because I do not think they work and I think it is horrific government over-reach. The mouth is the most toxic orifice in the body and I think it is unhealthy to breath in one’s own mouth fluids. I think it is psychological abuse, especially on children.
The times I have not, thanks in part to my anxiety disorder, I am quite anxious. But, I deal with my pain because I think making a stand is worth the pain.

But, actually, I am just a stupid selfish asshole. Of course, the status of my heart may only be callous selfishness, disregard for others.

acd (#102):
TBH, I wish it were just people who didn't take it seriously who suffered the consequences. But it's not.

My commentary:
I am taking this very seriously. Please stop with thinking to know my underlying motivations for what I do.

acd (#106):
you identified with those in my town who don't take this seriously.

My commentary:
My guess is many if not all of the folks actually are taking this very seriously. Please stop thinking to know the status of all of their hearts.

Summary Commentary:
You, acd, have a propensity for dialoguing beyond the subject to disparaging folks and sometimes severely.
How are you taking this seriously?
So far in this thread I've seen it stated that:

Vaccines for covid are a biological weapon because of Bill Gates and the global elite.

Masks are abusive.
Or toxic because mouths are gross. Which is the point of wearing them in a pandemic. To prevent others from being infected by viruses that may be in your saliva or mucus-- exiting your face as aerosols.

Especially for a virus that takes days for you to become aware you are infected, though you would have already been contagious before you realize it. You're not going to infect yourself wearing a mask from your own germs. Doctors and nurses wear masks during operations and procedures for hours at a time day after day without dropping dead or falling ill from it.

I'm not interested in changing your mind. I think it's way beyond my scope. But you're putting the disinfo out there for anyone to read so I've responded to it. Cuz I'm just tired of disinfo shaping public opinion and policy where I live. The internet has helped it proliferate.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandie33
My experience is that masks work very well at preventing the spread of respiratory infections, that includes cloth masks too. I always had at least one cold per year, but since everyone started masking up ....guess what? I haven't had one cold since 2019. That's good enough proof for me.

Masks don't stop everything that comes out of your mouth and nose, otherwise you wouldn't be able to breathe. You don't need a video to prove that because it's already self evident or at least it should be. This is also why distancing and avoiding closed spaces is advised.

You can find anything online to support your view, the question is why should anyone trust the video that person made vs any other information?
These masks are not made to protect the wearer, like gas masks are, and they will have disclaimers saying they don't prevent the spread of disease, because manufacturers don't want to get sued by someone who got sick for whatever reason. That also is common sense.

Maybe those masks were shoddily made? Maybe it was photoshopped? I have a box right here, with no such disclaimer.

Last edited:
Well, I think the study in Denmark with 6,000 folks is more credible than anecdotal evidence of a population of 1. Not that I disregard completely anecdotal evidence.

As to not taking this seriously, there really is nothing more I can say. You would do better, @acd, to chalk up my mistaken sense of this subject to some intellectual impairment.

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-02801-8mask.jpg
@o2b is convinced that the germ theory of disease is wrong and that covid deaths are actually caused by electromagnetic radiation emanating from the world wide wireless communication system. Based on those beliefs he regularly posts outlandish misinformation which a casual reader might take as reinforcement of other, statements (picked up here or elsewhere) that are detrimental to the containment of this virus. The point of these objections are not really to convince him but to demonstrate that there are others willing to take the time to counteract these pernicious untruths.

Reactions: Wyote and acd
Well, I think the study in Denmark with 6,000 folks is more credible than anecdotal evidence of a population of 1. Not that I disregard completely anecdotal evidence.

What if someone posts a number of studies saying masks are effective at containing the spread of the virus? On which grounds will you reject them?