[INFJ] - Coronavirus (Covid-19) vaccination and the magnetic phenomenon could be explained by Graphene Oxide | Page 12 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] Coronavirus (Covid-19) vaccination and the magnetic phenomenon could be explained by Graphene Oxide

What exactly is the FDA? Who funds it? What is its mission? How effective is it? Why does it exist? What is the alternative?

What exactly is the FDA? Who funds it? What is its mission? How effective is it? Why does it exist? What is the alternative?
Its unstated mission is to benefit psychopathic corporations such as Monsanto at the expense of the people.

Its unstated mission is to benefit psychopathic corporations such as Monsanto at the expense of the people.

I am not providing the approved link because anyone can look it up easily. But........the Ex-CEO of Monsanto is now the Head of the FDA. They would never accept a script in Hollywood for that story it is too bizarre.

Reactions: FiftySeven and o2b
I am not providing the approved link because anyone can look it up easily. But........the Ex-CEO of Monsanto is now the Head of the FDA. They would never accept a script in Hollywood for that story it is too bizarre.
wow, just the headlines on this is enough to make my blood boil. He passed a bunch of genetic food regs that are favorable to big ag and big pharma and was an Obama apptee but he is not the head of the FDA now....She is
Janet Woodcock (born August 29, 1948) is an American physician who is currently serving as the acting Commissioner of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).[2] She joined the FDA in 1986, and has held a number of senior leadership positions there including terms as the Director of Center for Drug Evaluation and Research (CDER) from 1994 to 2004 and 2007–2021.[3]

Reactions: o2b
wow, just the headlines on this is enough to make my blood boil. He passed a bunch of genetic food regs that are favorable to big ag and big pharma and was an Obama apptee but he is not the head of the FDA now....She is
Janet Woodcock (born August 29, 1948) is an American physician who is currently serving as the acting Commissioner of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).[2] She joined the FDA in 1986, and has held a number of senior leadership positions there including terms as the Director of Center for Drug Evaluation and Research (CDER) from 1994 to 2004 and 2007–2021.[3]

My bad! He is just only a commissioner able to vote on Monsanto's food "additives". Way so much better! We are all safe now!

I couldn't "edit" this but, I will correct it now to change: Head of the FDA to Commissioner at the FDA.

This is just so crazy...

https://chriswaldburger.substack.com/p/bombshell-uk-data-destroys-entire

BOMBSHELL UK data destroys entire premise for vaccine push
The media can read just as well as me (maybe), but somehow it is left to me to report this.

This is an absolute game-changer.

The UK government just reported the following data, tucked away in their report on variants of concern:

Less than a third of delta variant deaths are in the unvaccinated.

Let me say that another way - two-thirds of Delta deaths in the UK are in the jabbed.

To be specific:

From the 1st of February to the 2nd of August, the UK recorded 742 Delta deaths (yes, the dreaded Delta has not taken that much life).

Out of the 742 deaths, 402 were fully vaccinated. 79 had received one shot. Only 253 were unvaccinated.

The report is here.

But this is the crucial page. Look at the bottom line.

Again, 402 deaths out of 47 008 cases in vaccinated; 253 deaths out of 151 054 cases in unvaccinated. If you get covid having been vaccinated, according to this data, you are much more likely to die than if you were not vaccinated!

Obviously some allowance must be made for more elderly people being vaccinated, but not enough to change the bottom line: this vaccine is not nearly as effective as advertised.
[end of excerpt]

OK, the writer even allows for the idea that the elderly likely make up a higher percentage of vaccinated than unvaccinated. He should have specified that regarding vaccinated, he is isolating to those who received two doses. Regardless, comparing unvaccinated to those who received two doses:

Vaccinated - 402 deaths out of 47,008 = 0.855%.

Unvaccinated - 253 out of 151,054 = 0.167%.

0.855/0.167 = 5x.

With this population, the vaccinated were FIVE TIMES more likely to die.

OK, next step is as follows. Closely monitor our morally pristine governments, mainstream media, and pharmaceutical corporations for their compelling candor (read: they won't be able to wait to tell us this truth!!!).

Last edited:
England has a population of 56.5 million according to Wikipedia,with 35.5 million fully vaccinated, that's 63% of the pop. 0.045% of the pop of England diagnosed with the delta variant was double dosed vaxed, 15% of the Delta diagnosed. 0.26% of the pop of England diagnosed with Delta was unvaxed, that is 85.25% of those diagnosed with Delta. If the issue is just are YOU gonna die (of delta) then it is really a matter of your chances of getting it and then the chances of it killing you, if the issue is stopping the spread of the virus then reducing its spread by any means possible is paramount. Maybe that means unplugging all the EM field producing appliances, IDK
https://www.england.nhs.uk/statistics/statistical-work-areas/covid-19-vaccinations/

upload_2021-8-28_14-17-9.png
Since the pandemic began, there have been 8,738 infections and 30 coronavirus-related deaths reported in Iceland. The country managed to control the virus relatively well and has reported only one death in 2021, on May 25.

That there are hardly any deaths accompanying the rising case count is a good sign. The data show that vaccinated people who are getting the virus are generally recovering without serious illness.

upload_2021-8-31_17-6-5.png

The ramifications of this video are just so intense.

"They" must have known ivermectin is the real deal and by a long shot. As far as I am concerned, anyone who has the awareness of the material in this video and suppressed ivermectin is guilt of mass murder.

https://rumble.com/vlzihf-the-story-of-ivermectin-and-covid-19.html
Of course they knew. They also knew hydrochloriquine worked as well particularly since Fraudci wrote a paper on the very topic in 2005. But....but we are just dumber than a box of rocks conspiracy theorists. However. Credit where credit is due! The left believes CNN over documentation.....that takes a special kind of commitment.

Reactions: o2b
What makes you say that?

What the Jabs Do

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/different-vaccines/viralvector.html
Quote:
Viral vector vaccines use a modified version of a different virus (the vector) to deliver important instructions to our cells.
  1. First, the vector (not the virus that causes COVID-19, but a different, harmless virus) will enter a cell in our body and then use the cell’s machinery to produce a harmless piece of the virus that causes COVID-19. This piece is known as a spike protein and it is only found on the surface of the virus that causes COVID-19.
(end of quote)

Comments:
CDC does not prove its claim that the spike protein is harmless.

The jabs change one’s body to henceforth manufacture a foreign object, the spiked protein. This is a change of God’s design that likely can never be undone.

The Jabs Are Not Vaccines

Vaccine:
A suspension of microorganisms of one particular type that have been killed or modified so as to be safe, given to promote the production of specific ANTIBODIES to the organism for purposes of future protection against infection.
- Collins Dictionary of Medicine © Robert M. Youngson 2004, 2005

Comments:
The covid jabs do not contain suspensions of microorganisms of one particular type. According to the medical definition of the word vaccine, the jabs are not vaccines. Use of the word vaccine is major fraud.