[INFJ] - Coronavirus (Covid-19) vaccination and the magnetic phenomenon could be explained by Graphene Oxide | Page 9 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] Coronavirus (Covid-19) vaccination and the magnetic phenomenon could be explained by Graphene Oxide

I advise folks to read Post #141. Related to that post.

https://reference.covid-19-s.cam/Revealing Covid - Full Length.mp4

You can see this image is at the 8m 45s mark. From ~5m 45s to 8m is a guy who just breathed in from a vaporizer. He said the vape particles are larger than the aerosols we breath out. The guy exhales normally and you can see the vape particles exiting out all over the place.
mask_1.jpg mask_3.jpg

Theory ahead! There is a lot of information backing it, but I have to state it is a theory.

My theory is that the sociopaths and psychopaths (the real ones) who make up about 5% of the population, and used to be the kings/queens 1% and their inner-courts 4%, are trying a last-ditch power grab. C.E.O., Media are in the top 5 careers for these individuals, Journalist number 6, and even higher for pharmaceutical and Medical Feild C.E.O.'s. The lab leak; which is now confirmed, was covered up to make it look like an accident, but it was done purposefully. Your immune system has a "first response" the first time you are exposed, and a "learned respose" that responds after your first exposure to later exposures. You become more immune/deal better through your exposures. Now, introduce a "helper" treatment (not an immunity vaccine) and your immune system becomes dependent on an "outside source", the treatment. You then need "booster shots" every so often, because now your immune system is dependent on an "outside factor", the treatment. This allows for the virus to continue and mutate into different variants in the human population, since "natural immunity" dosen't build fully. Then you eventually do "need" the boosters so you don't die; which inevitably many will, since the virus will eventually mutate unpredictably. In the end the lie in the beginning becomes true, but then it's a problem. Then people may figure this out. You will then have people in a very distrusting state; which very much benefits these types of people. Divide and conquer is their way of being.

In the beginning Dr.s were in hospitals around "breathing" infected people, but they were not allowed to do autopsies with protective equipment on bodies that weren't breathing. Suspect! Nurses show on the hospital computers, all over the U.S., a person's chart; which shows multiple negative results to tests, but at the top it states they are positive. Suspect! I would like to see Dr.s take a box of tests and test 1 individual to see if there are "false positives", and if so what is the percentage, and to randomly do studies on droplets from each of the distributed injections. As for the "vaccine", my Uncle was perfectly fine, got it, for about a 3 weeks after they said he now had "rapid-onset dementia" then he died. My Mother's friend died 2 weeks after her shot, and her son died 2-3 weeks after his. Another friend who was her coworker died 3 weeks after. That's a lot of deaths in a short period; which was in a short period after their injections. This is what "I personally know". Not to mention the crazy side effects people we know had and still have.

Back to what I was saying at the top. Psychopathy and sociopathy were bred into the gene pool. When civilization first started we created resource hierarchies with families at the top. This grew to a point to where there were only a few families who controlled the resources. They married and had children over and over and over etc... This small gene pool of 1% and 4% sped up adaptation to habitation. This is what happens when a small group breeds together. Naturally, this is to ensure the survival of a species, because if their numbers got that low it was the cause of some major environmental changes. In the case of resource families, it caused a negative effect. See the parallels between the two. Their environment was basically living behind a wall in a castle in a tower. Detached with a low startle-response (not being in contact with any danger)! Everything they said went. Egotistical! They lived off of others' work. Parasitical! They had to put their emotions aside to give orders to create order. Hyper logical! They eventually had trouble having children. They even had to wind up doing "fertility rituals"; which involved orgies with outsiders/outside genetics and someone from the outside having sex with the queen/empress. If she still couldn't get pregnant they deemed her womb barren and had her killed (not psychopathic at all). They bred closely for thousands of years. They were once considered gods (Sumeria, Egypt), then the descendants of gods (Rome), and finally having "divine right" (Eastern and Western monarchies). Now they are classified as a mental disorder. "The first shall be last and the last shall be first" was referring to "this". Police departments, religions, law fields, politics, media, etc... all have systemic issues since these individuals are attracted to these fields; which give them power and make the "look" ethical and/or moral. WW1 was about knocking down the monarchy and WW2 was about making sure it didn't pop back up and creating the European Union (uniting all the countries that were pitted against each other for so long, so a few could maintain power). We just got from under their influence not long ago. We still have 2nd and 3rd world countries, and you can measure a country's 1st, 2nd, and 3rd world status by where their psychopaths and sociopaths are in reference to their governments. 1st world: no major roles, 2nd world: 50/50 like the middle ages exe. Mexico's police work for the government, get off and work for the cartels, 3rd world: They run the show. Princes, Warlords, Terrorist Groups. We would be remiss to think things couldn't go backward.
I predicted that when the surveillance and 5G capabilities came online in China that their psychopaths and sociopaths would act out. You have "societal revenge" killings aimed at children, and many being committed by businessmen who got caught in their shady schemes. I thought with them going to act out and wanting to cause chaos to gain power that it couldn't be nuclear, but maybe biological attacks might happen, and boom a lab "leak", raised case numbers, and a continued "vaccine" that very well could lead to us being dependant on it. They are banking on everyone is putting their efforts into wanting to help, and all the conspiracy theories they may have even funded, leading to people thinking anything off the narrative is nonsense and harmful even. Knowing we are overwhelmed and leaving us unsuspecting in all the right ways. I sure as shit hope this isn't the case. Humanity and the fate of the World is in a unique place where either "We" live in the world as a whole, or wind up being controlled by a few who will knock down the population and have us as their carnival workers in their Disney World. If you made it THIS FAR, thanks for making it to this point and reading everything!

Reactions: Moranga
I love not having Polio.

Me too! Actually vaccines are great! This isn't an immunity "vaccine". It's a vaccine "treatment". See how misleading the word "vaccine" is in this case. They said 95% of the population NEEDED to get what they are calling a "vaccine" to achieve "herd immunity", and now we "know" there isn't even "individual immunity". They use the term "anti-vaxer" and it's not a "vaccine" in the way people think. It's a treatment! Now they are giving prizes and money if you get it, and want you to get a passport. Why? Someone getting the virus without the treatment dosen't make them spread it any more than someone who did, and we can't achieve herd immunity because there isn't individual immunity. All of this here isn't speculation! The person who gets it "might" have a better experience, and I say "might" because of deaths and side effects from those who do. That person still has the same viral load in their system and capacity to spread it. Not getting it allows your own immune system to adapt. I even said in the very beginning they'll wind up having us take it as long as they can, and wah-la, we need boosters and maybe for years. This can be very dangerous. The only reason I said that in the beginning wass because I knew how it worked. At first I thought the media was confused in the scramble, but as time went on it I realized that wasn't the case.

Now as for my first comment, it's "just" a theory. I took 2 things I know something about, some speculation, and put it together.

Reactions: Moranga
I question whether or not the entire pandemic was planned when examining other things...
•Alcohol is toxic, yet how easy is it to purchase?
• Cigarettes contain over 7000 chemicals ammonia, formaldehyde, arsenic, etc. Soooo we're supposed to call the poison control center if we ingest any of that, yet in a cigarette that's cool? How many people have died from health problems related to smoking vs covid? Yet they are still legal? I did a report for health class on methamphetamine, basically the same ingredients are used, but methamphetamine is illegal to manufacture and distribute lol.
•Replacing opioid addictions with synthetic opioid addictions
•The cognitive long term effects of psychiatric medications, yet using natural plants and fungi for the same mental illnesses is frowned upon.
• Why THEE HELL CONOP is wasting time and resources to prepare for "Evil-Magic Zombies" under Conplan 8888 lol
•Why I have a governor who thought it was a brilliant idea to delay the amount of time registered sex offenders are required to report their whereabouts?!

It's shit like this that makes me question "Are you trying to help us or severely hinder us here? Wtf is going on?"

Oh no.

I think it is a bioweapon.

Did you see that ferret study? It's the closest guess we have to its effects. I guess ferrets are similar to humans in terms of how they fare, hence their use. 100% of them died when exposed to whatever variant of covid was around in 2005? Of a cytokine storm?

My goodness, no thanks!

Or the testing done on rhesus macaques? Lol maybe planet of the apes was onto something...

Theory ahead! There is a lot of information backing it, but I have to state it is a theory.

My theory is that the sociopaths and psychopaths (the real ones) who make up about 5% of the population, and used to be the kings/queens 1% and their inner-courts 4%, are trying a last-ditch power grab. C.E.O., Media are in the top 5 careers for these individuals, Journalist number 6, and even higher for pharmaceutical and Medical Feild C.E.O.'s. The lab leak; which is now confirmed, was covered up to make it look like an accident, but it was done purposefully. Your immune system has a "first response" the first time you are exposed, and a "learned respose" that responds after your first exposure to later exposures. You become more immune/deal better through your exposures. Now, introduce a "helper" treatment (not an immunity vaccine) and your immune system becomes dependent on an "outside source", the treatment. You then need "booster shots" every so often, because now your immune system is dependent on an "outside factor", the treatment. This allows for the virus to continue and mutate into different variants in the human population, since "natural immunity" dosen't build fully. Then you eventually do "need" the boosters so you don't die; which inevitably many will, since the virus will eventually mutate unpredictably. In the end the lie in the beginning becomes true, but then it's a problem. Then people may figure this out. You will then have people in a very distrusting state; which very much benefits these types of people. Divide and conquer is their way of being.

In the beginning Dr.s were in hospitals around "breathing" infected people, but they were not allowed to do autopsies with protective equipment on bodies that weren't breathing. Suspect! Nurses show on the hospital computers, all over the U.S., a person's chart; which shows multiple negative results to tests, but at the top it states they are positive. Suspect! I would like to see Dr.s take a box of tests and test 1 individual to see if there are "false positives", and if so what is the percentage, and to randomly do studies on droplets from each of the distributed injections. As for the "vaccine", my Uncle was perfectly fine, got it, for about a 3 weeks after they said he now had "rapid-onset dementia" then he died. My Mother's friend died 2 weeks after her shot, and her son died 2-3 weeks after his. Another friend who was her coworker died 3 weeks after. That's a lot of deaths in a short period; which was in a short period after their injections. This is what "I personally know". Not to mention the crazy side effects people we know had and still have.

Back to what I was saying at the top. Psychopathy and sociopathy were bred into the gene pool. When civilization first started we created resource hierarchies with families at the top. This grew to a point to where there were only a few families who controlled the resources. They married and had children over and over and over etc... This small gene pool of 1% and 4% sped up adaptation to habitation. This is what happens when a small group breeds together. Naturally, this is to ensure the survival of a species, because if their numbers got that low it was the cause of some major environmental changes. In the case of resource families, it caused a negative effect. See the parallels between the two. Their environment was basically living behind a wall in a castle in a tower. Detached with a low startle-response (not being in contact with any danger)! Everything they said went. Egotistical! They lived off of others' work. Parasitical! They had to put their emotions aside to give orders to create order. Hyper logical! They eventually had trouble having children. They even had to wind up doing "fertility rituals"; which involved orgies with outsiders/outside genetics and someone from the outside having sex with the queen/empress. If she still couldn't get pregnant they deemed her womb barren and had her killed (not psychopathic at all). They bred closely for thousands of years. They were once considered gods (Sumeria, Egypt), then the descendants of gods (Rome), and finally having "divine right" (Eastern and Western monarchies). Now they are classified as a mental disorder. "The first shall be last and the last shall be first" was referring to "this". Police departments, religions, law fields, politics, media, etc... all have systemic issues since these individuals are attracted to these fields; which give them power and make the "look" ethical and/or moral. WW1 was about knocking down the monarchy and WW2 was about making sure it didn't pop back up and creating the European Union (uniting all the countries that were pitted against each other for so long, so a few could maintain power). We just got from under their influence not long ago. We still have 2nd and 3rd world countries, and you can measure a country's 1st, 2nd, and 3rd world status by where their psychopaths and sociopaths are in reference to their governments. 1st world: no major roles, 2nd world: 50/50 like the middle ages exe. Mexico's police work for the government, get off and work for the cartels, 3rd world: They run the show. Princes, Warlords, Terrorist Groups. We would be remiss to think things couldn't go backward.
I predicted that when the surveillance and 5G capabilities came online in China that their psychopaths and sociopaths would act out. You have "societal revenge" killings aimed at children, and many being committed by businessmen who got caught in their shady schemes. I thought with them going to act out and wanting to cause chaos to gain power that it couldn't be nuclear, but maybe biological attacks might happen, and boom a lab "leak", raised case numbers, and a continued "vaccine" that very well could lead to us being dependant on it. They are banking on everyone is putting their efforts into wanting to help, and all the conspiracy theories they may have even funded, leading to people thinking anything off the narrative is nonsense and harmful even. Knowing we are overwhelmed and leaving us unsuspecting in all the right ways. I sure as shit hope this isn't the case. Humanity and the fate of the World is in a unique place where either "We" live in the world as a whole, or wind up being controlled by a few who will knock down the population and have us as their carnival workers in their Disney World. If you made it THIS FAR, thanks for making it to this point and reading everything!

Very well done! I'd quibble with a couple of points. *I* wouldn't put the families in control of the resources in the past tense. I take your points on the psychopathy and sociopathy I haven't had the time to really come to terms with those but I am not entirely convinced that is entirely necessary. This post along with a couple of the replies to a new thread does provide a GREAT deal of insight as to what is going on in the world today, so, thank you!

Reactions: Singular Eye
As for the "vaccine", my Uncle was perfectly fine, got it, for about a 3 weeks after they said he now had "rapid-onset dementia" then he died. My Mother's friend died 2 weeks after her shot, and her son died 2-3 weeks after his. Another friend who was her coworker died 3 weeks after. That's a lot of deaths in a short period; which was in a short period after their injections. This is what "I personally know". Not to mention the crazy side effects people we know had and still have.
I personally know over 100 people who have gotten covid vaccinations. Including my 94 year old mother and her 85 year old neighbor. One man I know died of prostate cancer which he already had and that is it. I am talking about 30 in my immediate family...not so much as a headache after the initial reaction. I know of several doctors and nurses who have watched people die of covid, most recently only vaccinated victims. That is my personal experience.

Reactions: Singular Eye
I personally know over 100 people who have gotten covid vaccinations. Including my 94 year old mother and her 85 year old neighbor. One man I know died of prostate cancer which he already had and that is it. I am talking about 30 in my immediate family...not so much as a headache after the initial reaction. I know of several doctors and nurses who have watched people die of covid, most recently only vaccinated victims. That is my personal experience.

(To date)

Trump got booed at a rally in Alabama for recommending his deplorables get vaccinated lol. Even Trump got it! I thought he was your guys super hero. Now he is shilling for whatever elites you think are trying to take over the world through whatever conspiracy theory some Russian bot on the internet drummed up for you.

Reactions: Stu and Wyote
Trump got booed at a rally in Alabama for recommending his deplorables get vaccinated lol. Even Trump got it! I thought he was your guys super hero. Now he is shilling for whatever elites you think are trying to take over the world through whatever conspiracy theory some Russian bot on the internet drummed up for you.
Yes, that's it. Trump supporters drink the koolaid of whatever conspiracy theory some Russian bot on the internet drummed up for them.

I love it how some left-leaning folks think to be justified in criticizing others with wholly unsubstantiated claims.

Yes, that's it. Trump supporters drink the koolaid of whatever conspiracy theory some Russian bot on the internet drummed up for them.

I love it how some left-leaning folks think to be justified in criticizing others with wholly unsubstantiated claims.
I love how conspiracy theorists continue to spread wholly unsubstantiated or misleading claims lol. Basically the entire premise of this thread.

The only time Trump gets it right and the deplorables boo him for it too.

Last edited:
Reactions: slant and Stu
I love how conspiracy theorists continue to spread wholly unsubstantiated claims lol. Basically the entire premise of this thread.

The only time Trump gets it right and the deplorables boo him for it too.
OK, I get it. You are justified in libel since you perceive others doing the same.

By the way, what do you make of Post #162? Still got your useless mask on?

OK, I get it. You are justified in libel since you perceive others doing the same.

By the way, what do you make of Post #162? Still got your useless mask on?
I'm going through it but I'm really skeptical that you have posted credible information that isn't biased or with an agenda or taken out of context based on everything else you've shared here. Masks aren't 100% and I've stated that. It's one measure out of many to help reduce the spread. Which I think makes them useful.

The virus is spread through aerosols which masks can help to filter out. But I am a person who errs on the side of caution and if I can reduce risk-- I will act to reduce risk.

Last edited:
Reactions: slant and o2b
I question whether or not the entire pandemic was planned when examining other things...
•Alcohol is toxic, yet how easy is it to purchase?
• Cigarettes contain over 7000 chemicals ammonia, formaldehyde, arsenic, etc. Soooo we're supposed to call the poison control center if we ingest any of that, yet in a cigarette that's cool? How many people have died from health problems related to smoking vs covid? Yet they are still legal? I did a report for health class on methamphetamine, basically the same ingredients are used, but methamphetamine is illegal to manufacture and distribute lol.
•Replacing opioid addictions with synthetic opioid addictions
•The cognitive long term effects of psychiatric medications, yet using natural plants and fungi for the same mental illnesses is frowned upon.
• Why THEE HELL CONOP is wasting time and resources to prepare for "Evil-Magic Zombies" under Conplan 8888 lol
•Why I have a governor who thought it was a brilliant idea to delay the amount of time registered sex offenders are required to report their whereabouts?!

It's shit like this that makes me question "Are you trying to help us or severely hinder us here? Wtf is going on?"
I think I have an answer for the "magical zombie" preparations. Flakka; which is a drug that is more addictive than meth (I don't know how that's possible), is causing people to go into a state where they look and act like zombies. I just saw an interesting video on this. One guy had blood all over his mouth and neck and looked like a zombie. The dose is small, so overdose is easy, and the overdose causes their brain's temperature to rise. I agree, with being confused on the helping or hurting. I think both are happening by different individuals and groups. I come from a place where the sheriff and police brought in drugs, and I do mean a lot, up the Mississippi. He is even mentioned by name in the movie "Blow" with Jonny Depp; which is a true story. After that, came in the FTU (federal task units) picked them up and distributed them across state lines. In our local paper, there was an article stating that if he ran for sheriff again, after 25 years, he'd be indicted. I won't state names. There are "bad-apple" sociopaths and psychopaths who are attracted to positions of authority and have an ethical component. They are literally "morally disabled" and therefore "ethically inhibited". There should be laws against this. We don't let blind people drive, because they lack a crucial component needed. Top 5 careers for these individuals: (close enough list)
  1. CEO
  2. Lawyer
  3. Media (TV/radio)
  4. Salesperson
  5. Surgeon
  6. Journalist
  7. Police officer
  8. Clergy
  9. Chef
  10. Civil servant
7 have an ethical component that affects other people's lives, and in total, they make up 5% of the population. I'm not saying we should in prison them all or whatever, but we need laws to stop them from entering these careers. They do most of the social damage; which in turn leads victims into becoming victimizers. They lure and intrap people into doing their bidding also. You can tell this issue here really bugs me by all the writing, but when you know that you know you've discovered the root of many of societies' major and intermediate issues how can it not. My Farther had CPTSD; which manifested in my teens. CPTSD can be gotten over and is like these Cluster B personality disorders. Seeing a half measure of a half measure of what's sociopathy and psychopathy can be like is eye-opening. Whatever people conjure up in their minds when hearing these words is both accurate and inaccurate. Sorry for the essays!

I was referring to the accusation of conspiracy theorists who continue to spread wholly unsubstantiated claims.

I think everyone should chill out and stop this smug smarmy bullshit.

You're not better than others because you don't believe in mainstream media. Likewise, you are also not better than others if you do believe it.

I for one am tired of seeing anyone who has non mainstream beliefs being an acceptable target for ridicule.