Copiap | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Copiap

Just saw the 24th miner get rescued. I think it's good for people to be able to see such a show of human spirit. It's a positive thing. I am so happy for them!

Just saw the 24th miner get rescued. I think it's good for people to be able to see such a show of human spirit. It's a positive thing. I am so happy for them!

I was estatic about #24. It may not be a big deal for those who aren't Christians, but BBC reported that #24 was an evangelical preacher.

Most Christians believe that God places his own where He needs them; this guy was needed down there and I believe he realized that and didn't shirk his mission.

#27 is out! :)

One miner remaining!

And he's out! Only the rescuers remain now. I wonder if the last one will be able to harness himself in and shut the door on his own though. Or if he'd be going up unharnessed.

I'm not saying that events like this shouldn't be covered at all. if they weren't, noone would know what was going on anywhere. However what I object to is the level of coverage this is receiving, because I do not believe it in the interests of the miners or their families.