Completely Misunderstood the INFJs | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Completely Misunderstood the INFJs

The Sword is Japanese, of course...

I've never been so jealous. Where do you live? I must steal... I mean, how much for the sword? (I have no money so feel free to just mail it to me, or just put me in your Will if you are that attached to it =P).

... Somewhat less collectible in the militaria category (harder to flip), but we like our sword collection more because of the history and the art ... which as a side note may explain, in part, why The 7 Samurai is probably my favorite of all movies. Hardly a chick flick.

Anyway, I don't remember all of the specifics or terms to accurately describe it other than mine is simply a particularly rare sword and also has the unusual symbol of a gold bunny on the Katana (Samurai facing) and a black bunny one on opposite (opponent's) side. Quite nice. My nickname is, alas, Bunny.

Now I'm just more jealous.:mpaddy:
You should watch Sukiyaki Western Django.

... Somewhat less collectible in the militaria category (harder to flip), but we like our sword collection more because of the history and the art ... which as a side note may explain, in part, why The 7 Samurai is probably my favorite of all movies. Hardly a chick flick.

One of the best movies I have ever seen, totally with you there. Akira Kurasawa? Brilliant.