Clinton vs Trump, Trump vs Clinton | Page 51 | INFJ Forum

Clinton vs Trump, Trump vs Clinton

Reactions: Sandie33
Reactions: Free
Trump will try and tie it up in court...he's already established a legal team.
I think so as well. I have mixed feelings about it. Voter fraud is rampant. I have no intention of getting into an argument with the uninformed here. Its simply a fact. Its a fact that been true ever since I started to vote and has only gotten worse as the guilty become ever more bold. Its been a problem and it is a problem and people complain about it every election but then.... nothing is ever done about it.
If Trump ties it up in court some benefit may come from that alone. Bringing it into the spotlight and forcing people to confront it. Of course I would hope someone more respected would have driven it but I guess you have to take what you can get.

Reactions: Free and Sandie33
That is absurd reasoning.

Its a legitimate question. Not voting is not an act of civil disobedience that will bring about change. This idea that if I refuse to participate in the system it will somehow be forced to change is what seems absurd to me.

I think so as well. I have mixed feelings about it. Voter fraud is rampant. I have no intention of getting into an argument with the uninformed here. Its simply a fact. Its a fact that been true ever since I started to vote and has only gotten worse as the guilty become ever more bold. Its been a problem and it is a problem and people complain about it every election but then.... nothing is ever done about it.
If Trump ties it up in court some benefit may come from that alone. Bringing it into the spotlight and forcing people to confront it. Of course I would hope someone more respected would have driven it but I guess you have to take what you can get.
He's been whining since he climbed the stairs...he will pitch a huge fit when he loses.
If it gives your thoughts any peace at all, when I went down to the fire house to vote this morning it was quite controlled. We have a paper ballot, however, it's put right through the counting machine while I watch. All of our listings are one sheet and we fill in the circle next to our choice. No way of telling who's a Demi or Repub...
I don't disagree about fraud. It would be easier to trace and track if every available voter enacted their vote. Gal this am told me they use the census count in my town to get the figure between elgible voters and the ones who don't. She said last election only 1/3 of the elgible population actually voted. Sad...All I know is I'm #197 and that was at 10:15 am. So plenty had showed this far.

Reactions: Skarekrow
He's been whining since he climbed the stairs...he will pitch a huge fit when he loses.
If it gives your thoughts any peace at all, when I went down to the fire house to vote this morning it was quite controlled. We have a paper ballot, however, it's put right through the counting machine while I watch. All of our listings are one sheet and we fill in the circle next to our choice. No way of telling who's a Demi or Repub...
I don't disagree about fraud. It would be easier to trace and track if every available voter enacted their vote. Gal this am told me they use the census count in my town to get the figure between elgible voters and the ones who don't. She said last election only 1/3 of the elgible population actually voted. Sad...All I know is I'm #197 and that was at 10:15 am. So plenty had showed this far.
The sheets they offer when you enter... thats what I wqs commenting on.

Reactions: Sandie33
The sheets they offer when you enter... thats what I wqs commenting on.
Oh OK. I'm thinking each polling place is different. Perhaps that's a good starting place? Standardize a system across America so each voting process is identical from the ruralist of locations to big city houses?....like I said all the sheets & envelope covers are exactly alike where I vote...the only colors there are the red, white and blue smiles ;-)

@Milktoast Bandit - buddy. I queried the polls.. and contacted the media. I am sooo sorry. I don't know how to say this, but I forgot to fill in some forms or whatever. Gosh darned bureacrats, and their b.s. they are not going to count your votes. It's an outrage !!

If America ends up without a Death Star - it's on them. We did our best right ? We had the lego, we had a detailed and specific plan (it's a bit of a worry that it was printed in Korean and Chinese). I think if they just counted all the votes you got, and ignrored all the rest, you could still win this...

We can come back from this 2020.. ? I have not given up hope.. I am still making calls 0800-bringpizza-911 but otherwise I think one of these outsiders could end up in the White House. America knows, you are their real President. I will get the forms right next time, if you give me another chance?

I have tweeted Springsteen, but the SOB hasn't replied yet.. to busy for the 'real people' huh.. I know for a fact he doesn't get many tweets.

"this organization does not tolerate failure" sheesh that is so harsh...

@Milktoast Bandit - buddy. I queried the polls.. and contacted the media. I am sooo sorry. I don't know how to say this, but I forgot to fill in some forms or whatever. Gosh darned bureacrats, and their b.s. they are not going to count your votes. It's an outrage !!

If America ends up without a Death Star - it's on them. We did our best right ? We had the lego, we had a detailed and specific plan (it's a bit of a worry that it was printed in Korean and Chinese). I think if they just counted all the votes you got, and ignrored all the rest, you could still win this...

We can come back from this 2020.. ? I have not given up hope.. I am still making calls 0800-bringpizza-911 but otherwise I think one of these outsiders could end up in the White House. America knows, you are their real President. I will get the forms right next time, if you give me another chance?

I have tweeted Springsteen, but the SOB hasn't replied yet.. to busy for the 'real people' huh.. I know for a fact he doesn't get many tweets.

"this organization does not tolerate failure" sheesh that is so harsh...

You're one of them aren't you!? It doesn't matter James, it's ok. For what it's worth, Milky B doesn't concede, he leads!
The people will revolt! This will be the biggest uprising in the countries history. If we can't change things the easy way, I guess we'll do it the hard way! This calls for serious action! Come on @Sandie33 bring your LSD. We're hosting a 'love in' in San Francisco so the people of this country can twirl around, giggle and talk in circles about really changing this country or reality! What could possibly go wrong?

Do you all realize, that you got this thread to over 1,000 posts? I mean,

upload_2016-11-8_21-5-24.png

if @TheLastMohican were on the job he would have shut it down and opened a new one.

I’m finding how close this is incredibly sad...no matter which side you stand on...the country is clearly divided.
We have consistently pointed out differences instead of trying to come to a consensus.
We shall reap what we sow.

You're one of them aren't you!? It doesn't matter James, it's ok. For what it's worth, Milky B doesn't concede, he leads!
The people will revolt! This will be the biggest uprising in the countries history. If we can't change things the easy way, I guess we'll do it the hard way! This calls for serious action! Come on @Sandie33 bring your LSD. We're hosting a 'love in' in San Francisco so the people of this country can twirl around, giggle and talk in circles about really changing this country or reality! What could possibly go wrong?

@Milktoast Bandit It's uncanny you wrote this. It's a party atmosphere today in Oz. And it's because of the US election coverage.
Media has it that it's a close race. Which horse will win. I remember they did this with Brexit. Saying right until the last minute that Britain would stay and then Brexit happened.
At the moment media is saying that Trump is winning by a mane...a whisp of a blonde mane..