Class this person for me | INFJ Forum

Class this person for me

smiffy

Community Member
Jul 20, 2009
MBTI
XXXX
hey just started dating this girl, trying to figure her out, Im going give a brief description, if you think you might have a clue about the MBTI type please let me know ( and I know its just a guess but give it a go)

Quiet Girl (woman)

very much into music and films, favourite movie is blood simple?(whatever that is) and likes to read

she likes ambient electronic music, primal scream, daft punk etc... and she likes to go out to gigs

goes to alot of gigs, dresses in black alot, wearing flowery colours to compliment the black

shes very smart and is a financial mathematician

doesn't speak much about her own opinions and views and prefers to listen (only know her bout 2weeks)

in general very affectionate quick to compliment and finds random humour very funny?

wouldnt like to be a teacher

so any ideas anyone?

Im thinking INXX think shes too random and analytical to be ISXX, any ideas?

hey just started dating this girl, trying to figure her out, Im going give a brief description, if you think you might have a clue about the MBTI type please let me know ( and I know its just a guess but give it a go)

Quiet Girl (woman)

very much into music and films, favourite movie is blood simple?(whatever that is) and likes to read

she likes ambient electronic music, primal scream, daft punk etc... and she likes to go out to gigs

goes to alot of gigs, dresses in black alot, wearing flowery colours to compliment the black

doesn't speak much about her own opinions and views and prefers to listen (only know her bout 2weeks)

in general very affectionate quick to compliment and finds random humour very funny?

so any ideas anyone?

INFP? That would be my first guess.

Based on this info I think I would have to guess INTJ. But I very well could be wrong. Maybe INTP? But for some reason I don't know if S is necessarily out of the picture. Maybe give us some more details? :)

INFP? That would be my first guess.

would rule out INFP, shes not that idealistic, and she would be more a live your life to the fullest and helping her friends sort of person rather than a save the world idealist like me,

thinking she may be of the INT variety,

cant rule out s's either, shes not materialistic, any other questions just ask and thanks for your input

also would'nt be too observant would spend alot of time thinking, but not as aware as I would be about whats going on around us

Last edited:
from that I can gather INxP, I would need more info to sort out the T/F axis, however I do feel a slightly stronger lean to INFP, I can't say that for certain.

from that I can gather INxP, I would need more info to sort out the T/F axis, however I do feel a slightly stronger lean to INFP, I can't say that for certain.

aren't INFP really idealistic! oh she sent me on a youtube link for emo elmo! she later said she was concerned that I wouldn't find it funny being a teacher and all. and dont worry indigo nothing regards this thread is certain!

exhibit A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vz9ZYVQlfMQ

how do I put the youtube video directly in?

she also likes looking up random funny shit, this is something I dont do but when sent a link I check it out

also one of her favourite books is 1984

Last edited:
Sounds like an ISFP to me. MBTI aside, she sounds cool. :) Have fun!

I'm going with ISFP as well, she seems like an awesome and nice person!! so I hope everything works out.

i have no idea parts of the ISFP fit but so do the INTJ, maybe its a mixture, i have no idea! Ill just have fun and hopefully get the answer someday

INTP, ISFP maybe? Doesn't sound much like an INTJ to me...

Quiet Girl (woman)

so any ideas anyone?

Strangely, I'm thinking ISFP:
ISFP - Composer Producer
Theme is composing, using whatever is at hand to get a harmonious, aesthetic result. Talents lie in combining, varying, and improvising, frequently in the arts but also in business and elsewhere. With their senses keenly tuned in they become totally absorbed in the action of the moment, finding just what fits the situation or the composition. Thrive on having the freedom to vary what they do until they get just the right effect. Take action to help others and demonstrate values. Kind and sensitive to the suffering of others.

ISFP - Pattern of Processes

ROLE PROCESS SNAPSHOT
THE PRIMARY PROCESSES​

LeadingIntroverted Feeling Valuing and considering importance, beliefs, and worth
SupportingExtraverted SensingExperiencing and acting in the immediate context.
ReliefIntroverted iNtuiting Foreseeing implications, transformations, and likely effects
AspirationalExtraverted ThinkingSegmenting, organizing for efficiency, and systematizing

BLOOD SIMPLE is a bizarre crime story about a seedy Texas bar owner who devises a plot to have his own wife and her lover murdered.

Last edited:
ESFJ

I was totally kidding.

I suck balls at typing people.

well my second guess is INTP

Cause INTJ's aren't the most random of folk.
:m144:

well my second guess is INTP

Cause INTJ's aren't the most random of folk.
:m144:

my best friend is an INTP, I'm thinking she may be INTJ/INFJ now, definitely J, just back from the date, shes very good at organisation, tax and crap like that!

Ah well INTJ make sense as well. Why don't you have her take the test?