Chronicles of Narnia Mafia Game Thread | Page 20 | INFJ Forum

Chronicles of Narnia Mafia Game Thread

You have no idea how much I'd like to just vote ArtFirst straight up.

But, I know that co-ordination is absolutely required today, so I restrain myself.

Jacobi, all the evidence you need to know I am not working with ArtFirst is in the thread - he tried very hard to lynch me day one, would have succeeded if you voted the other direction. Did he know which way you would vote?

It's very unlikely, I agree. I was just thinking out loud.

apologies for the delay I have had a few technical difficulties this morning

Our little contest has a winner they will be informed of their prize shortly. But here for your pleasure is the winning entry

Morning dawns in narnia, another victim killed
Are the civies really bad at this or are the mafia just skilled?
We've mourned the loss of reepicheep and our jolly Father Christmas,
True Narnians must cast their votes, you really wont want to miss this.

Golden has no voice to speak, but plays a mean game of charades
And how can we forget ArtFirst? His prophecy, Golden evades...
The Pevensies are Narnias hope, from the oldest to the smallest,
The order Maugrim will kill them in, from the shortest to the tallest.

Reactions: 5r6jhd
Well, Liv, honestly if you vote for me we are going to lose, but I don't necessarily blame you.

And yes, my vote for DG was, in hindsight, a complete cock up. I should have just voted who I really thought was bad (Art - that's who I will be voting for tomorrow.). Honestly, I had two theories on what FS would do. The first is jump on after me (then I knew she was bad). The second would be... to stick with her consistent logic, and assume DG must be good, so then vote for either TB or Katniss instead. If she had done that, I thought I might have found her third teammate. I think it's TB, but I'm just not 100% certain.

I don't think I'm the pied piper of all lynches either - but that's what ArtFirst is trying to push me as being and has been since the very start of the game. The only reason I can see for him doing that is because he was told of my play style and it was part of the strategy to discredit me from day one. It's not so hard to make sure the vote is piled on to whoever I vote for and then make me look bad for it.

But hey, I could always be wrong about everything. Maybe the mafia are you, DF and Katniss. In which case, I've played this game horrendously awfully. I probably have anyway. I've hedged - like on day one, where I would actually have preferred a lynch of MM to one of DP, but I knew that continuing on with DP was the only way to save my skin. And then I was wrong about MM anyway. But one thing I know for absolute sure... we can only win this game if:

1) Either Susan is still alive (which I guess is reasonably plausible, a maximum of one Pevensie is dead - and I think MM was possibly Lucy, because I'm not seeing a whole lot of Lucy going on) or else we somehow don't lose any civilians tonight (eg they target Mr Tumnus for the kill and Jacobi is not him); and
2) Every civilian acts in unison.

This is really all we have left, I think.

How would it follow consistent logic for me to not vote DH? I voted her the day before. It would have been inconsistent for me to not vote her

For what feels like the millionth time I didn't jump on your vote. I had voted her the day before and had made it clear i planned on voting her. You jumped in randomly and are now backtracking like crazy. "You don't think you are the pied piper yet accusing me of jumping on your vote. riight that makes sense

This is all so wifomy from you. I expected better tbh. "I dare you to find my teammates" because baddie teammates always do the same thing. You could be distancing hard from your teammates which is how someone who has been under scrutiny since day 1 like you might play it.

I'm trying not to vote quickly, but i want to vote golden now

Art, I'm kind of over the 'I'm discriminating against the emotional' stuff you are trying to push on to me.

Every one of you five newbies has been fantastic at this game. I hope you all keep playing - I mean that from the bottom of my heart. And emotional is great. I get emotionally attached to the game too. If I wasn't emotional about the outcome of this game, I wouldn't have been working so hard in the last 24 hours to get people to listen to me. I wasn't working hard before... it's not my fault what happened to DG, as much as you want people to believe it is. It wasn't. I didn't call for her death, I didn't manipulate anyone into voting for her. I just made a tactical error in voting for her so early when it could be clearly used against me.

I'm not telling you fingersplints is bad because she is emotional. I'm telling you she is bad because she is using buzz words that even emotional people ONLY use when they are bad. I'm sorry, but I do not believe civilian fingersplints calls me a liar - I've played 20 games with her, I know she is emotional, I actually know her pretty well. I can't read her game, but right now I don't really need to, because there is actual evidence of what she has been trying to do in this game. Simple truth - you don't go around calling people liars because you are INF.

I'm not calling you out for being emotional either. I'm sorry if you don't like me. Not much I can do about that, honestly. But I'm just one S away from being the same personality type as you - and my S and N are right on the boundary. So don't make this about personality type. I've been playing this game for years. I'm long beyond the point where anything I do in the game (good or bad) is ever personal.

By the way 'my job and the kind of people I deal with' are civil servants, in the Justice sector, in New Zealand, whose main goal in the world is to make the world a better place and create equal opportunities for everyone. It's a vision I share. I got into law to make a positive difference in people's lives. In New Zealand, we can't sue the shit out of each other, so we don't have the scumbag legal profession you have. There is only one thing we all agreed on as a goal at the beginning of this game - lets not make it personal. Don't go judging me as a person when you don't know a thing about me. I don't judge you either :) (I just think you are mafia).

I'm calling you a liar because you are lying. "Liar"isn't a buzzword only baddies use. you keep can keep saying these things. They are not true.

You have played one game with me in years, so you don't know me or how I play actually.

I think segregation based on whether someone is more emotional then another is just as bad because this shit is just as much out there.
How often as a guy are you told that real men don't cry, or just about anything in the combo of real men and any emotion.

We'll man I've had it, I'm through with it, some mobster turning me into a minority group that is to be looked down upon just because I have emotions is all the proof I need to feel my voting him is the right thing for me to do.
I remember a video scarecrow posted on the forum a short while back, and this is exactly what I see happening here now. Golden feels so sure that he can divide us all and lynch us in addition to killing us by night.
With all this shit hes been doing how could I not be convinced from the moment he set up DP for lynching before the night even ended. I was a fool to believe my intuition might have been mistaken. well NO MORE.damn
Golden is Mafia and not whatever stupid non mafia role people keep assigning him.

Really Olivia, how could you even consider the guy for being lucy, hes been lynching the wrong people all the time. If he's lucy then hes doing a pretty bad job! Especially considering he's supposedly had the ability to inquire someones allegiance at night. But no instead he said that even if lucy would believe to have found someone who was a mobster, a secret ability might twist their information to make it look like they did. I strongly urge EVERYONE to reread the whole thread, and look at the voting. There is no way in hell that this guy is lucy.

Olivia I don't have much to go on, but you throwing him that particular bone makes me consider you more than any time before. It is the second time you have made a suggestion like that. Regardless, I had sufficient reasons to believe Golden to be mafia, and they've only piled on over time. I WILL vote for him AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN until I get him.

splints, just vote for me now. I know you are going to in the end anyway.

And "You don't think you are the pied piper yet accusing me of jumping on your vote. riight that makes sense"

Umm, yes, it does... baddies are trying to claim I am the pied piper, that I'm responsible for DGs lynch. How do they do that? By having some of the team jump on the vote, then the others blame me for the lynch.

I think that's you and TB jumping on the vote second and third, then Art blaming me. That's how I'm reading it. I've already said I could be wrong. I feel like I'm just saying the same things over and over...

Just vote for me already - I know that you and Art are going to anyway, and why wouldn't you. You have to if you are bad, it's your only chance. And if by some chance you are actually civilian, then you are never going to stop believing I'm the mafia, since I've pushed your lynch so hard.

On the other hand - if you legitimately are civilian and think you see any way that Art could be bad, then you might consider a vote that way. Or at least you could look and see how desperate he is to push that I AM the pied piper..

You have played one game with me in years, so you don't know me or how I play actually.

More of your inconsistency. Earlier on I was supposed to know you so well that I know you are an emotional player and I'm preying on it. Now I don't know how you play at all.

How does "I am not the pied piper" and "everyone jumped on my vote" make sense? Those are two contradictory statements. You are claiming you are the pied piper by comments like that.

I am Legitimately a civvie as you know. I'm just not stupid enough to listen to you anymore is all

You didn't just push my lynch. You lied and said you knew 100%. Now it's "if you are actually a civvie"

More of your inconsistency. Earlier on I was supposed to know you so well that I know you are an emotional player and I'm preying on it. Now I don't know how you play at all.

That's not an inconsistency. It was discussed in our celestial chat that I am emotional and easily wound up. So you do know it hat aspect.

Do you know how I usually play as a baddie or a civvie like you are saying? No you don't know. Because you haven't played with me in years

vote Golden

Obvious baddie is so obvious. How many civvies does he have to take out before he is lynched?

[MENTION=13661]golden[/MENTION] Yet I am not wrong, You do divide and conquer. You do it by separating new players from the old, and through offhand comments like the one you wish me to stop bringing up.

Since you brought up your job again, why don't we all google the job description ? Because that hardly sounds like what you are making it out to be right now.

I VOTE [MENTION=13661]golden[/MENTION]

It's been a long time coming.

I'll just post one very small snippet.

Art - I like passion for a first game of mafia. I respect it. I don't respect some of the stuff you've been posting in your last few posts. You've gone way over the line of what is and isn't personal. I've done my best to explain why I think people are bad - if people choose to think I'm discriminatory, there is nothing more I can do.

I can stay patient and keep my cool pretty well, but there is very little that pushes my buttons worse than having my integrity questioned. Even splints, as mad at me as she might be right now, would stand up to the fact that at my heart I am a nice, caring and emotional person. So will heiots, for that matter. I'm sorry you've chosen to judge me. I genuinely hope you choose to unjudge me when the game is over. And, if your judgement is all part of the game-playing, it's because you are bad and you want to rile me up, then heed this - it's not kosher.

And, by the way, I think all five of you newbies should be proud of your game, and I've enjoyed it immensely, and I hope you all play again.

How does "I am not the pied piper" and "everyone jumped on my vote" make sense? Those are two contradictory statements. You are claiming you are the pied piper by comments like that.

No. Art is saying that I manipulated people to vote a certain way, and that makes me the pied piper... because the pied piper was a manipulator.

I am saying that I convinced no-one to vote DG - they did it themselves, or if anyone convinced them, it was YOU. How could I possibly have persuaded them while posting in smilies.

vote Golden

Obvious baddie is so obvious. How many civvies does he have to take out before he is lynched?

Oh, and this was always coming :D "How many civvies does he have to take out before he is lynched". Just like Art, huh?

So you are less responsible for DG's lynch? You didn't vote DP, but you said you would have on day one. Why are your votes less responsible for the lynch than me? Especially on a day when I couldn't explain anything about my vote but you could... I had never once given any logic for a vote for DG.

Honestly, you and Art are both desperate to pin that lynch on me... to blame me for DG's death. To have everyone else see it that way. But it's just. not. what. happened.

Hi guys! Sorry I've notbeen talkative. My bf just moved to the country to be with me ttoday andim on a bus back from the airport now. I haven't been able to catch up with everything yet but will post asap!

Oh, and this was always coming :D "How many civvies does he have to take out before he is lynched". Just like Art, huh?

So you are less responsible for DG's lynch? You didn't vote DP, but you said you would have on day one. Why are your votes less responsible for the lynch than me? Especially on a day when I couldn't explain anything about my vote but you could... I had never once given any logic for a vote for DG.

Honestly, you and Art are both desperate to pin that lynch on me... to blame me for DG's death. To have everyone else see it that way. But it's just. not. what. happened.

Nope. I take full responsibility for my part in that lynch. I was wrong, but I admit it. that is more then you are doing.

And this isn't personal. It's a game. I like you personally, but I think you are bad.