Christianity in Saudi Arabia | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Christianity in Saudi Arabia

The fact remains most Muslim offshoots do not allow the study of Christianity. Saudi Arabia's excuse for not allowing Christianity? They say it is out of reverence for Muhammad.

How would they react if Israel did not allow the worship of anyone but God or Jesus?

Would Israel build a Temple in Mecca where Muhammad is worshiped? Muslims built where the Temple was in Jerusalem. Muhammad came from Saudi Arabia. Jesus came from Israel.

Oh, ye that strain at a gnat and swallow a camel.

We're told it was saudi hijackers who took over the plane son 911 but it was israelis caught in new york filming the event for mossad and caught dancing with joy as the planes hit the world trade centre

[video=youtube;tRfhUezbKLw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRfhUezbKLw[/video]

OFF TOPIC

No ashkenazi are said to make up 80% or more (by some estimates) of world jewry and half of israeli jewry

The ancestors of the Mizrachim jews did not come from the holy land either

I don't know why you would try and misrepresent the facts like that

Factually incorrect. World Jewry? Go fuck yourself (â„¢)

OFF TOPIC

No its all connected

Why do you think this is all happening now?

Everyone was getting on fine out there until the ashkenazim created their political movement called 'zionism'

The house of saud is part of the zionist enterprise and is protected by US military might (the US military is controlled by the zionist shadow government)

This is why christians are persecuted in all the countries controlled by the zionists

Wake up man for goodness sake!

Factually incorrect. World Jewry? Go fuck yourself (™)

No it is factually correct

if you have trouble dealing with the truth than that is your problem but don;t tell me to fuck myself because i can handle the truth

Even the jews are telling you that the ashkenzim who make up most jews and who control the media and central banks and who create political zionism and the state of israel DO NOT COME FROM ISRAEL

go and educate yourself before you go and tell people who have bothered to learn to go and fuck themselves

The fact remains most Muslim offshoots do not allow the study of Christianity. Saudi Arabia's excuse for not allowing Christianity? They say it is out of reverence for Muhammad.

How would they react if Israel did not allow the worship of anyone but God or Jesus?

Would Israel build a Temple in Mecca where Muhammad is worshiped? Muslims built where the Temple was in Jerusalem. Muhammad came from Saudi Arabia. Jesus came from Israel.

Oh, ye that strain at a gnat and swallow a camel.

This is simply historically false

Muslims have lived alongside christians and jews for hundreds of years

But political zionism landed in the middle east like a cultural bomb and things have been destabilised ever since

But when you look at the extreme strains of islam such as the takfiris it becomes clear that they are funded and supported by the zionists whose aim is to destabilise the middle east while they create ersatz israel (greater israel)

There is even a 4 star US general telling you on youtube that the zionists who control the US and Israel had a plan to invade a whole bunch of countries; they planned to do this BEFORE 911

They want to control the region and its oil and they don;t care how many people die for them to achieve that

They lied about iraq having weapons of mass destruction so they could take you into war with iraq and now they are lying about ISIS which they are using to try and unseat Assad after they failed to sell the war to the US public in their media

Its amazing how gullible some people are....hey man...i have some prime real estate in the florida swamps if you'd like to buy it?

[video=youtube;9RC1Mepk_Sw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw[/video]

[h=1]General Wesley Clark: Wars Were Planned - Seven Countries In Five Years[/h]

Ashkenazi (ie khazar) Rothschild family created israel:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration

The Balfour Declaration (dated 2 November 1917) was a letter from the United Kingdom's Foreign Secretary Arthur James Balfour to Walter Rothschild, 2nd Baron Rothschild, a leader of the British Jewish community, for transmission to the Zionist Federation of Great Britain and Ireland.
His Majesty's government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country.[SUP][1][/SUP][SUP][2][/SUP]
The text of the letter was published in the press one week later, on 9 November 1917.[SUP][3][/SUP] The "Balfour Declaration" was later incorporated into both the Sèvres peace treaty with the Ottoman Empire, and the Mandate for Palestine. The original document is kept at the British Library.

Here they are planning the building of the israeli supreme court building known as the knesset which the rothschilds planned and paid for:

attachment.php

The rothcshild name is taken from the red shield symbol that hung on the front of their house in frankfurt germany

The symbol was of a 6 pointed star. They then incorporated this occult symbol into the flag of israel after they created that state (as well as the political movement called 'zionism')

The rothschilds control the federal reserve bank which is why it has an occult pyramid symbol on it's dollar bills. The same pyramid with an eye is incorporated into the rothschild designed knesset building:

attachment.php

The founder of the rothschild banking dynasty mayer amschell rothschild said the following:

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes the laws."- Mayer Amschel Rothschild

They gained control of the money supply of the US in 1913 with the passing of the 'federal reserve act' and in the very same year they created the inland revenue service (IRS)

The federal reserve bill was drawn up in a secret meeting of bankers held on jekyll island before being passed in a virtually empty house as the politicians were out on recess

Attachments

• occ1.jpg
    occ1.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 19
  • supremecourtpyramid.jpg
    supremecourtpyramid.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 19
christianity will be under threat in saudi arabia for as long as the zionists control the saudi government

Last edited:
go and educate yourself before you go and tell people who have bothered to learn to go and fuck themselves

you don't get to use any variation of the word "education" because you've clearly never heard of one.

Let me put it this way: you're an anti-semitic off-topic troll that takes over every thread for the sake of his own paranoid ramblings. Make your own threads about what you want to discuss and stop ruining every interesting political, religious and philosophical thread on this site.

you don't get to use any variation of the word "education" because you've clearly never heard of one.

Let me put it this way: you're an anti-semitic off-topic troll that takes over every thread for the sake of his own paranoid ramblings. Make your own threads about what you want to discuss and stop ruining every interesting political, religious and philosophical thread on this site.

I just explained to you how it is not 'anti-semitic' (in the anti-semitism thread) but you don't want to listen

Hey..if you want a good thread for us to talk....why not start one about those illuminati puppets U2...i saw you post some stuff by those phonies

And I'm not 'ruining' the threads...i'm telling you the truth; you're ruining threads by filling them up with lies

Now stop using that old troll trick of attacking me to distract from how wrong you are and how you have no information and no argument

I just explained to you how it is not 'anti-semitic' (in the anti-semitism thread) but you don't want to listen

Hey..if you want a good thread for us to talk....why not start one about those illuminati puppets U2...i saw you post some stuff by those phonies

And I'm not 'ruining' the threads...i'm telling you the truth; you're ruining threads by filling them up with lies

Now stop using that old troll trick of attacking me to distract from how wrong you are and how you have no information and no argument

You don't even understand how you attack people more than anyone on this board, do you? You deride the people that disagree with you as ignorant people that refuse to listen to "the truth". It's so condescending and ignorant. You refuse to listen to anyone but those sharing and expanding on your views, and most importantly you hijack these kinds of threads and drive out everyone but yourself. That doesn't matter to you, of course, because you're "getting the word out" and educating us poor ignorant idiots. It's so frustrating to know that there's literally nothing that I can say to reach you. Because I like U2 I'm a part of the Illuminati, right? Am I one of those dirty Illuminati (see: Jews/world Jewry) people now? Don't answer that question. I doubt that you would be able to answer a single question. You hijack questions and make them about bullshit that has nothing to do with the discussion.

Now, want to insult my intelligence again? Want to say that I "have reached the truth"? Want to say that I'm a member of the Illuminati (see: Jews/world Jewry)? Want to call me uneducated and dismiss me?

FINE.

Reactions: just me

You don't even understand how you attack people more than anyone on this board, do you? You deride the people that disagree with you as ignorant people that refuse to listen to "the truth". It's so condescending and ignorant. You refuse to listen to anyone but those sharing and expanding on your views, and most importantly you hijack these kinds of threads and drive out everyone but yourself. That doesn't matter to you, of course, because you're "getting the word out" and educating us poor ignorant idiots. It's so frustrating to know that there's literally nothing that I can say to reach you. Because I like U2 I'm a part of the Illuminati, right? Am I one of those dirty Illuminati (see: Jews/world Jewry) people now? Don't answer that question. I doubt that you would be able to answer a single question. You hijack questions and make them about bullshit that has nothing to do with the discussion.

Now, want to insult my intelligence again? Want to say that I "haven't reached the truth"? Want to say that I'm a member of the Illuminati (see: Jews/world Jewry)? Want to call me uneducated and dismiss me?

FINE.

You don't even understand how you attack people more than anyone on this board, do you? You deride the people that disagree with you as ignorant people that refuse to listen to "the truth". It's so condescending and ignorant. You refuse to listen to anyone but those sharing and expanding on your views, and most importantly you hijack these kinds of threads and drive out everyone but yourself.

That doesn't matter to you, of course, because you're "getting the word out" and educating us poor ignorant idiots. It's so frustrating to know that there's literally nothing that I can say to reach you. Because I like U2 I'm a part of the Illuminati, right? Am I one of those dirty Illuminati (see: Jews/world Jewry) people now? Don't answer that question. I doubt that you would be able to answer a single question. You hijack questions and make them about bullshit that has nothing to do with the discussion.

Now, want to insult my intelligence again? Want to say that I "haven't reached the truth"? Want to say that I'm a member of the Illuminati (see: Jews/world Jewry)? Want to call me uneducated and dismiss me?

FINE.

Where is your information?

What information do you have to contribute to the discussion?

I have contributed information

Where is yours?

Or do you only have trolling behaviour?

Come on...see if you can do it....see if you can actually produce some information...you can do it man...come on...

So the way I see how things are currently is it has been our government’s position to be pals with the Saudi’s, we arm them, they keep oil prices somewhat fixed.
It has been the conservative right via clowns like Dick Cheney who have bent America over for some Halliburton money.

So the way I see how things are currently is it has been our government’s position to be pals with the Saudi’s, we arm them, they keep oil prices somewhat fixed.
It has been the conservative right via clowns like Dick Cheney who have bent America over for some Halliburton money.

Yup

Dick Cheney and his 'neo-con' pals like paul (ashkenazi) wolfowitz are students of the ashkenazi philosopher leo strauss

Strauss was the mastermind behind their entire neo-con philosophy which led to them cooking the intelligence over the iraq war even when some in the CIA disagreed with them and their analysis; this is because they do not care about the truth

Here is famous jewish journalist bernstein saying that it was JEWISH NEO-CONS who took the US illegally into war with Iraq:

[video=youtube;BbyBL3-ZOsM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbyBL3-ZOsM[/video]

A million iraqis have died as a result of the lies of the neo-cons and thousands of US and british troops too

A MILLION PEOPLE...and more are dying all the time still in that part of the world because of zionist lies and wars

11391213_10153000534421275_5944822839839175336_n.jpg

Reactions: muir