Christianity in Saudi Arabia | INFJ Forum

Christianity in Saudi Arabia

The political el-ite in israel are jewish supremicists

They are destroying any archeology that doesn't support their zionist fantasy and they are pushing out christians and muslims who have lived there for centuries

And the crazy part is that the majority of the israelis are proven to be genetically descended from khazars NOT from the biblical hebrews so they don't even have a historical claim on the land

The only reason that so many US christians support israel is because they are brainwashed by preachers who are in the pay of the zionists (they are paid to sell out their own people to the zionists who are destroying the US from within whilst using its military for their own gains)

I'm sorry, [MENTION=1871]muir[/MENTION]. You seem to have missed the point again. DNA supports Arabs and Jews come from one man. This is about something entirely different, so please get off your pedestal long enough to discuss it.

Persecution2013.jpg

late 2013

images

Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?

Last edited:
Where punished[edit] copied Apostasy-wikipedia

Muslim countries with death penalty for the crime of apostasy as of 2013.[SUP][10][/SUP] Many other Muslim countries impose a prison term for apostasy or prosecute it under blasphemy or other laws.[SUP][11][/SUP]​

See also: Use of capital punishment by nation
All of the countries to criminalize apostasy as of 2014 were majority Islamic nations, of which 11 were in the Middle East. No country in the Americas or Europe had any law forbidding the renunciation of a religious belief or restricting the freedom to choose one's religion. Furthermore, across the globe, no country with Christian, Buddhist, Hindu, Jewish, agnostic or atheist majority had any criminal or civil laws forbidding or encouraging apostasy, or had laws restricting an individual's right to convert from one religion to another.[SUP][12][/SUP][SUP][13][/SUP][SUP][14][/SUP][SUP][15][/SUP]
The following nations have criminal statutes forbidding apostasy or allow it to be prosecuted under other laws as of 2014:

• Afghanistan – illegal (death penalty, although the U.S. and other coalition members have put pressure that has prevented recent executions)[SUP][16][/SUP][SUP][17][/SUP]
  • Algeria – While Algeria has no direct laws against apostasy, its laws indirectly cover it. Article 144(2) of Algerian code specifies a prison term to anyone who criticizes or insults the creed or prophets of Islam through writing, drawing, declaration, or any other means; further, Algerian law makes conversion from Islam and proselytizing by non-Muslims an offense punishable with fine and prison term.[SUP][10][/SUP]
  • Brunei – per recently enacted Sharia law, Section 112(1) of the Brunei Penal Code states that a Muslim who declares himself non-Muslim commits a crime that is punishable with death, or with up to 30 year imprisonment, depending on the type of evidence. However, if the accused has recanted his conversion, he may be acquitted of the crime of apostasy.[SUP][10][/SUP]
  • Comoros[SUP][18][/SUP]
  • Egypt – illegal (3 years' imprisonment)[SUP][19][/SUP]
  • Iran – illegal (death penalty)[SUP][19][/SUP][SUP][20][/SUP][SUP][21][/SUP]
  • Iraq[SUP][18][/SUP]
  • Jordan – possibly illegal (fine, jail, child custody loss, marriage annulment) although officials claim otherwise, convictions are recorded for apostasy[SUP][22][/SUP][SUP][23][/SUP][SUP][24][/SUP]
  • Kuwait[SUP][18][/SUP]
  • Malaysia – illegal in five of thirteen states (fine, imprisonment, and flogging)[SUP][25][/SUP][SUP][26][/SUP]
  • Maldives[SUP][18][/SUP]
  • Mauritania – illegal (death penalty if still apostate after 3 days)[SUP][27][/SUP]
  • Morocco – not illegal, but official Islamic council decreed apostates should be put to death.[SUP][10][/SUP] Illegal to proselytise for religions other than Islam (15 years' imprisonment)[SUP][28][/SUP]
  • Nigeria[SUP][18][/SUP]
  • Oman – illegal (prison) according to Article 209 of Oman penal code, and denies child custody rights under Article 32 of Personal Status Law[SUP][10][/SUP]
  • Pakistan – not illegal, but apostates vulnerable to charges of blasphemy, a potential capital offence.[SUP][10][/SUP]
  • Qatar – illegal (death penalty)[SUP][10][/SUP]
  • Saudi Arabia – illegal (death penalty, although there have been no recently reported executions)[SUP][19][/SUP][SUP][24][/SUP]
  • Somalia – illegal (death penalty)[SUP][29][/SUP][SUP][30][/SUP]
  • Sudan – illegal (death penalty)[SUP][31][/SUP]
  • Syria[SUP][18][/SUP]
  • United Arab Emirates – illegal (3 years' imprisonment, flogging, possible death penalty)[SUP][10][/SUP][SUP][32][/SUP]
  • Yemen – illegal (death penalty)[SUP][10][/SUP][SUP][30][/SUP]
A few Islamic majority nations, not in the above list, prosecute apostasy even though they do not have apostasy laws, and only have blasphemy laws. In these nations, there is no general agreement or legal code to define "blasphemy". The lack of definition and legal vagueness has been used to include apostasy as a form of blasphemy. For example, in Indonesia, apostasy is indirectly covered under 156(a) of the Penal Code and 1965 Presidential edict, the phrase used in the Blasphemy Law is penyalahgunaan dan/atau penodaan agama, meaning "to misuse or disgrace a religion". Persons accused of blasphemy have included murtad (apostate), kafir (non-Muslim/unbeliever), aliran sesat (deviant group), sesat (deviant), or aliran kepercayaan (mystical believers). Indonesia has invoked blasphemy laws to address crimes of riddah (apostasy); zandaqah (heresy); nifaq (hypocrisy); and kufr (unbelief). Islamic activists have demanded, and state prosecutors have proposed, punishments ranging from prison sentences to death for such crimes.[SUP][33][/SUP][SUP][34][/SUP][SUP][35][/SUP]

And the crazy part is that the majority of the israelis are proven to be genetically descended from khazars NOT from the biblical hebrews so they don't even have a historical claim on the land

Such crackpot shite! Go on!

images

You should stop inviting your fan club for both our sakes. They use the rod to beat people bloody. Properly done, the mention of the rod w/o it ever being seen should be enough. It might even be, "how will I feel after I do this?" ... live trial organ donors ... crazies.

Last edited:
Such crackpot shite! Go on!

I'm sorry, @muir . You seem to have missed the point again. DNA supports Arabs and Jews come from one man. This is about something entirely different, so please get off your pedestal long enough to discuss it.

There are many different kinds of jews

The majority of the jews in israel are ashkenazi jews; the ashkenazi jews are descendants of the khazars who DID NOT COME from the holy land

This is supported by genetic studies by a jewish geneticist (see second article quote below)

It is also supported by the work of jewish historian and professor of history at tel aviv university Schlomo Sand:

http://wariscrime.com/new/shlomo-sand-when-and-how-was-the-jewish-people-invented/
The biggest surprise during his research came when he started looking at the archaeological evidence from the biblical era.
“I was not raised as a Zionist, but like all other Israelis I took it for granted that the Jews were a people living in Judea and that they were exiled by the Romans in 70 AD.
“But once I started looking at the evidence, I discovered that the kingdoms of David and Solomon were legends.
“Similarly with the exile. In fact, you can’t explain Jewishness without exile. But when I started to look for history books describing the events of this exile, I couldn’t find any. Not one.
“That was because the Romans did not exile people. In fact, Jews in Palestine were overwhelming peasants and all the evidence suggests they stayed on their lands.”
Instead, he believes an alternative theory is more plausible: the exile was a myth promoted by early Christians to recruit Jews to the new faith. “Christians wanted later generations of Jews to believe that their ancestors had been exiled as a punishment from God.”
So if there was no exile, how is it that so many Jews ended up scattered around the globe before the modern state of Israel began encouraging them to “return”?
Dr Sand said that, in the centuries immediately preceding and following the Christian era, Judaism was a proselytising religion, desperate for converts. “This is mentioned in the Roman literature of the time.”
Jews travelled to other regions seeking converts, particularly in Yemen and among the Berber tribes of North Africa. Centuries later, the people of the Khazar kingdom in what is today south Russia, would convert en masse to Judaism, becoming the genesis of the Ashkenazi Jews of central and eastern Europe.
Dr Sand pointed to the strange state of denial in which most Israelis live, noting that papers offered extensive coverage recently to the discovery of the capital of the Khazar kingdom next to the Caspian Sea.

http://www.texemarrs.com/082013/jews_are_khazars.htm
In late 2012, yet another Israeli-born scientist, Dr. Eran Elhaik, of the McKusick-Nathans Institute of Genetic Science, Johns Hopkins Medical University, published his research in The Journal of Biology and Evolution. Considered by geneticists worldwide as the “definitive study” and peer-approved, this authoritative research confirmed Dr. Oppenheim’s earlier findings and went even further. “There are no blood or family connections among the Jews,” reported Dr. Elhaik. “The various groups of Jews in the world today do not share a common genetic origin. Their genome is largely Khazar.”
“Whatever Israelite blood the Khazar Jews have,” added Dr. Elhaik, “is miniscule.”
Like Dr. Oppenheim, Elhaik’s research connected today’s Jews to the Turkic clans of Khazaria, in the Russian Caucasus.

Persecution2013.jpg

late 2013

Who created this list?

I remember reading a book by the british author William Dalrymple of his travels through the middle east

He was looking at what remained of the old byzantine architecture, culture and so on. He looked at the various persecutions of christians in the region. Obviously he looked at the massacre of armenians but he also looked at the systematic destruction of traces of christian architecture and archeology in israel

The zionists are trying to wipe out anything that disproves their created and false version of history and they will often use archeological digs as an excuse to push inhabitants off land

What they do is buy up properties in the non jewish quarters of jerusalem and bully the residents out so that they can judaise the city

They are pushing the christians out

Also bare in mind that there have been roughly speaking two seperate christian churches in the region (there have been many types but i'm simplifying here).

During the crusades there were ALREADY greek speaking christians eg syriac christians in jerusalem living alongside the muslims and jews

The crusaders were LATIN christians and they were not very popular with the resident christians who the LATINS never trusted even when they had captured jerusalem and massacred the inhabitants

The LATIN outsiders saw the eastern christians as a fifth column within their crusader cities and never trusted them so the christians are not united in the same way that the jews are not united and the muslims are not united; there are always different factions

Your list there needs to be updated to speak about the systematic purging of christians and muslims from what is nowadays called 'israel' (isis-ra-el) but what was formed by khazar descendents on land that NEVER BELONGED TO THEIR ANCESTORS

images

Saudi arabia is not a united country

The ruling royal family are a clannish client of the US and Israel

They keep all the wealth for themselves and leave much of the country in relative poverty so that country is ripe for revolution but the house of saud have an oppressive secret police force that tortures and beheads any dissidents

They have been bombing yemeni civilians with the help of the israelis and US so now the yemenis are attacking towns on the saudi border. This could ignite something in saudi arabia

But the US basically protects the house of saud thereby preventing the country from developing democracy. They do this to get access to cheap oil so that US americans can drive around in big SUV's

There are many different kinds of jews

The majority of the jews in israel are ashkenazi jews; the ashkenazi jews are descendants of the khazars who DID NOT COME from the holy land

Sephardim and Mizrachim combined easily outnumber the ashkenazim.

Of course jews intermingled with the local population in the time they were exiled, that doesn't make them less than.

You should stop inviting your fan club for both our sakes. They use the rod to beat people bloody. Properly done, the mention of the rod w/o it ever being seen should be enough. It might even be, "how will I feel after I do this?" ... live trial organ donors ... crazies.

Even the Sunni Muslim theologies need correcting. If they will not allow God to correct them, they have turned their backs to Him. God corrects His children.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isaiah+6&version=KJV Maybe you have misunderstood me. I find that a lot.

Once again, you are off topic, [MENTION=1871]muir[/MENTION]. Start your own thread.

Smuggling a Bible into Saudi Arabia now gets the death penalty.

Sephardim and Mizrachim combined easily outnumber the ashkenazim.

Of course jews intermingled with the local population in the time they were exiled, that doesn't make them less than.

No ashkenazi are said to make up 80% or more (by some estimates) of world jewry and half of israeli jewry

The ancestors of the Mizrachim jews did not come from the holy land either

I don't know why you would try and misrepresent the facts like that

Once again, you are off topic, @muir . Start your own thread.

No i'm on topic

You are trying to understand what is going on in saudi arabia and i'm saying that the house of saud is tied to the zionists

They are joined at the hip

The average saudi on the street however does not necessarily support the house of saud or the zionists

But any persecutions of christians coems from the top...it comes from the house of saud who support wahhabism

This also tallies with the zionists because the zionists in israel are also persecuting the christians

Meanwhile the zionists who control the US are persecuting christians there by destroying the economy and the constitution. Also christian festivals are under attack whilst the menorrah is allowed on the white house lawn

attachment.php

Attachments

• big-menorah-425ds121109.jpg
    big-menorah-425ds121109.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 16
We're told it was saudi hijackers who took over the plane son 911 but it was israelis caught in new york filming the event for mossad and caught dancing with joy as the planes hit the world trade centre

[video=youtube;tRfhUezbKLw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRfhUezbKLw[/video]