color1.gif
color2.gif
color3.gif
color4.gif
color5.gif
color6.gif
color7.gif
Root Sacral Navel Heart Throat Third Eye Crown

Root:under-active(-75%) Sacral:eek:pen(19%) Navel:under-active(-25%) Heart:under-active(-13%) Throat:eek:pen(44%) Third Eye:eek:pen(25%) Crown:under-active(0%) Percentages go from -100% to +100%
Further information

What this means
Open your under-active chakras

All aboard the crazy train! Woop woop.

Root:under-active(13%) Sacral:eek:pen(44%) Navel:eek:pen(44%) Heart:eek:pen(63%) Throat:eek:pen(63%) Third Eye:eek:pen(50%) Crown:eek:ver-active(81%)

I found that really, really interesting. Questions you don't often see anyway.

Percentages go from -100% to +100%

Root: under-active (0%)
Being physically there and feeling at home in situations. Under-active means you’d easily feel unwelcome.

Sacral: under-active (-19%)
Is about feeling and sexuality. Under-active means you are not very open to people.

Navel: open (25%)
Is about asserting yourself in a group. Open means you feel you are in control and have sufficient self esteem.

Heart: under-active (0%)
Is about love, kindness and affection. Under-active means you are cold and distant.

Throat: open (19%)
Is about self-expression and talking. Open means you have no problems expressing yourself and might be doing so as an art.

Third Eye: under-active (6%)
Is about insight and visualisation. Under-active is so not right, can’t agree with that. Open indicates good intuition and tending to fantasize.

Crown: open (44%)
Is about wisdom and being at one with the world. Open means you are unprejudiced and quite aware of the world and yourself.

Prolly should've answered more as either positive or negative. Like it Rosenrot :thumb:

Love this test. I used to take a similar one on a fairly regular basis. Just can't get my Root Chakra to work *bang with hammer* I think it's broken. But I'm happy to see a year of Reiki and Acupuncture managed to open my Sacral Chakra!! Overall I'm a LOT more balanced than I was when I first took this at age 30, when I was closed all the way up to my heart, and severely top heavy.

Root: under-active (-63%)
Sacral: open (38%)
Navel: open (31%)
Heart: open (50%)
Throat: over-active(69%)
Third Eye: over-active(81%)
Crown: open(25%)

Last edited:
Root: under-active (-56%)
Sacral: under-active (-6%)
Navel: under-active (-25%)
Heart: open (25%)
Throat: open (38%)
Third Eye: over-active (75%)
Crown: open (19%)

Percentages go from -100% to +100%

Root:under-active(-44%)
Sacral:eek:pen(44%)
Navel:
under-active(-63%)
Heart:eek:pen(6%)
Throat:
over-active(63%)
Third Eye:eek:pen(6%)
Crown:eek:pen(13%)

Heh, that's kinda funny.... though, i dunno. throat chakra kinda conflicts with the naval chakra.
so, let's see what I'm missing:

1 - Root chakra

The Root chakra is about being physically there and feeling at home in situations. If it is open, you feel grounded, stable and secure. You don't unnecessarily distrust people. You feel present in the here and now and connected to your physical body. You feel you have sufficient territory.
If you tend to be fearful or nervous, your Root chakra is probably under-active. You'd easily feel unwelcome.
If this chakra is over-active, you may be very materialistic and greedy. You're probably obsessed with being secure and resist change.

3 - Navel chakra

The Navel chakra is about asserting yourself in a group. When it is open, you feel in control and you have sufficient self esteem.
When the Navel chakra is under-active, you tend to be passive and indecisive. You're probably timid and don't get what you want.
If this chakra is over-active, you are domineering and probably even aggressive.

5 - Throat chakra

The Throat chakra is about self-expression and talking. When it is open, you have no problems expressing yourself, and you might be doing so as an artist.
When this chakra is under-active, you tend not to speak much, and you probably are introverted and shy. Not speaking the truth may block this chakra.
If this chakra is over-active, you tend to speak too much, usually to domineer and keep people at a distance. You're a bad listener if this is the case.

Last edited:
Funny how all of our root chakras are under active. :p

untitled.JPG

Root:under-active(-56%)
Sacral:under-active(-13%)
Navel:under-active(-19%)
Heart:eek:pen(19%)
Throat:eek:pen(13%)
Third Eye:eek:pen(25%)
Crown:eek:pen(31%)
Crown:eek:pen(31%)

Last edited:
Root:under-active(-19%)Sacral:eek:pen(25%)Navel:eek:pen(56%)Heart:eek:pen(25%)Throat:eek:pen(63%)Third Eye:eek:ver-active(88%)Crown:eek:pen(56%)

Root:under-active(0%) Sacral:open(38%) Navel:open(38%) Heart:open(31%) Throat:open(56%) Third Eye:over-active(75%) Crown:open(38%)

zsdfvh7.png

Root: under-active (0%)
Sacral: open (25%)
Navel: open (44%)
Heart: under-active (0%)
Throat: over-active (69%)
Third Eye: over-active (75%)
Crown: open (56%)

i'm actually pretty quiet in general group discussions o_o

Last edited:
Root:under-active(-13%)

Sacral:under-active(0%)

Navel:under-active(0%)

Heart:eek:pen(56%)

Throat:eek:pen(56%)

Third Eye:eek:pen(50%)

Crown:eek:pen(38%)

Last edited:
Root:under-active(-56%) Sacral:eek:pen(44%) Navel:eek:pen(38%) Heart:eek:pen(25%) Throat:eek:pen(13%) Third Eye:eek:pen(56%) Crown:eek:pen(31%)

Sacral:under-active(6%)
Navel:under-active(6%)
Heart:eek:pen(25%)
Throat:eek:ver-active(69%)
Third Eye:under-active(0%)

*Goes off to read more about chakras*

EDIT: My massage therapist once told me that it's dangerous to open the crown chakra before the root chakra is open and stable. Every single one of us who's posted here has an open crown and an under-developed root chakra. The website even says "Warning: don't use this meditation for the Crown chakra while you don't have a strong Root chakra (you need a strong foundation first)." So, we're all in violation of this, but it hasn't killed us. What's the worry about?

Last edited:
Root:under-active(-63%)Sacral:eek:pen(19%)Navel:under-active(-50%)Heart:under-active(-25%)Throat:eek:ver-active(63%)Third Eye:eek:ver-active(81%)Crown:eek:pen(25%)

hi, this is my first post! Nice to meet everyone.

Nice to meet you and nice name.

I've taken this test over a dozen times in the past -- and found it useful to find which aspects of my self were in need of added attention. I have consistently scored low on the root chakra (to varying degrees) -- I didnt realize how common this was among INFJ's. After all, I figured it would be common, but almost every single preceding post by INFJ's shows a much lower than base root chakra. This is great. I strongly dislike people with overactive root chakras -- they tend to be loud and pushy.

Last edited:
Sacral:under-active(6%)
Heart:eek:pen(25%)
Throat:eek:ver-active(69%)
Third Eye:under-active(0%)

*Goes off to read more about chakras*

EDIT: My massage therapist once told me that it's dangerous to open the crown chakra before the root chakra is open and stable. Every single one of us who's posted here has an open crown and an under-developed root chakra. The website even says "Warning: don't use this meditation for the Crown chakra while you don't have a strong Root chakra (you need a strong foundation first)." So, we're all in violation of this, but it hasn't killed us. What's the worry about?
Psychosis. :3
Having unbalanced upper chakras like that can cause one to daydream too much and detach from reality.

Root:under-active(6%)
Sacral:under-active(0%)
Heart:eek:pen(38%)
Throat:eek:pen(50%)
Crown:eek:pen(50%)

Post on another forum, three months ago:
Root: under-active (6%)
Sacral: under-active (-38%)
Navel: under-active (-19%)
Heart: open (31%)
Throat: open (31%)
Third Eye: open (38%)
Crown: open (44%)
I make a point to mostly concentrate on my upper Chakras. I should probably work more on my lower ones. I think I'll start doing that. :3