Can Men Tell If You're Single? | Page 8 | INFJ Forum

Can Men Tell If You're Single?

Can Men Tell If You're Single?

• Total voters
Theme of this thread.

Reactions: Milktoast Bandit
Being single is nice because all I've got to think about are my own problems. It would be nice to have a break from my own issues.

Maybe all I need is a vacation.

I used to have these pie-in-the-sky ideas about relationships until I started to get more objective about life. The fantasy (mostly lust-driven) of idealized love lingers within me.

Last edited:
Being single is nice because all I've got to think about are my own problems. It would be nice to have a break from my own issues.

Maybe all I need is a vacation.

I used to have these pie-in-the-sky ideas about relationships until I started to get more objective about life. The fantasy of idealized love lingers within me.

Being single is very nice! Definitely agree with you on that.

One day though, you'll find a great, honest, decent girl that will make your heart melt. True love still exist out there despite the cruelties and harsh realities of the world, I try not to let the ugliness of the reality blur my hopes and dreams of finding my person one day, even though it can be very hard at times.

I see actual love with my grandparents who have been together since they were both teenagers, and they will both celebrate their 43th wedding anniversary sometime this year. Although being single is wonderful and fulfilling, there is also nothing like that inner connection, friendship, and intimacy that feels like cloud 9 with that special someone as well.

Being single is very nice! Definitely agree with you on that.

One day though, you'll find a great, honest, decent girl that will make your heart melt. True love still exist out there despite the cruelties and harsh realities of the world, I try not to let the ugliness of the reality blur my hopes and dreams of finding my person one day, even though it can be very hard at times.

I see actual love with my grandparents who have been together since they were both teenagers, and they will both celebrate their 43th wedding anniversary sometime this year. Although being single is wonderful and fulfilling, there is also nothing like that inner connection, friendship, and intimacy that feels like cloud 9 with that special someone as well.
I'll stay hopeful... and keep listening to jazz.

@Pin don't rush into anything. You’re too young for that. Listen to wise INFJ.

Pretty sure he’ll command others to rush into battle for him. No need to worry. He’s the new Napoleon.

Whether they can or can't, generally they don't give a shit either way.

As for me, I'm oblivious about rings on fingers or what they mean. People find themselves in all sorts of circumstances with jewelry for different reasons.
It used to be easier maybe, when people all more typically used traditional type wedding bands.

So your not married then? No rings on your fingers?

Reactions: Happy Phantom