Can Men Tell If You're Single? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Can Men Tell If You're Single?

Can Men Tell If You're Single?

• Total voters
mqdefault.jpg

mqdefault.jpg

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: LOOLLLLL

Glitter solves most problems when used correctly tbh

Guys will generally go the path of least resistance. If you're signaling being open and it's in an environment that is conducive to flirting or whatever (parties/bars as stated before), it'll be more likely. Still no guarantee though, everyone is afraid of approaching strangers so it's not like it's a common thing to begin with. If you're around a well defined peer group like high school or college that helps too because there is already a level of commonality. Outside of that it gets more complicated and so less frequent.
@JennyDaniella is right.
I’ve been told I’m not approachable.

I’ve been told I’m not approachable.

Keep on looking as there is more than enough fish in the sea but finding the right catch is never easy, the fact that people said that you are not approachable suggests they were likely not compatible to begin with.

Reactions: Gaze
I don’t date men, but I’ve noticed that interest in me from all genders seems to increase right after I’ve started a new relationship. I’ve had theories that the confidence in my relationship changes how I present myself and other people respond to those changes. Maybe it has something to do with that?

Keep on looking as there is more than enough fish in the sea but finding the right catch is never easy, the fact that people said that you are not approachable suggests they were likely not compatible to begin with.
Thanks! I’ll work on that.