Can Men Tell If You're Single? | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Can Men Tell If You're Single?

Can Men Tell If You're Single?

• Total voters
He seems to think Happy Phantom is very approachable. HP, you did you get his interest in the first place? If that's the type of person that normally goes for you*, it's probably a good thing you're a little intimidating. *Aside from ID.

Yep. They always point north.
Drama doesn’t count as he is mentally ill. lol

Hahahahaaaaa, that owl. What about women between 40–65? Or, is the advice to never ask them out?

Yeah, wtf does that mean? I’m over 40. lol

OMG Lady J - logical analysis ……. :coldsweat:

The ladies treat us differently as we get close to 70, and anyway it's our 45th wedding anniversary in August! My days of asking anyone out are long past.

Anyone 40 or below is the same generation as my children, and I've no idea whether they are single or not, even when they are in a relationship!
65+ is my generation and I've had a lifetime getting to understand them!
40-65 is a bit in between - ambiguous for me. I'd say sometimes obvious and sometimes not, but it's so hard - for example a divorced lady with teenage children responsibilities may give first impact impressions of being in a relationship when she's not. A 70+ widowed lady looking for male companionship is much easier to spot at first sight!

But I've never had the courage to just approach anyone cold and ask them out - my relationships have always started out as friendships that developed into romance over weeks or months.

(joke obvs)

giphy.gif

Im single but not rly looking for anything long distance right now.

Oh wait, I mean men are actually smarter than we give them credit for. Some just play aloof because its easy, while some are better at fooling me

Stay awesome ppl

giphy.gif

I think we've identified why men don't dare approach you HP...
Yes bc they make me sick. Not ID tho. :<3:

The taxi dude called me babe this morning and I corrected him.