Caffeine Consumption | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

Caffeine Consumption

You apologize to coffee right now
giphy.gif

Kiss kiss. ♥

Reactions: Wyote
So I'm yeah, I got really addicted to coffee throughout the years cut when I was a teenager I did some construction work, it helped me concentrate on the work because it helped me deal with the grueling hours, and because I found the work kind of monotonous, but I was kind of raised with the assumption that all I'd ever be able to do was blue collar work, so in much of my life experiences growing up in was taught that it was generally the kind of lifestyle and work I'd have to become accustomed to though I did not really take some lot to that stuff.

But generally, I didn't know how to listen to my body in terms of when I should rest and I was pushed really hard my whole life by everyone around me. I don't know why, I just remember growing up that way you're just supposed to work really hard all of the time and now ironically enough I have a stronger work ethic then like everyone. Sometimes I don't know how to have fun and I almost just want to work all of the time because I don't know how to enjoy myself...

But mostly on pursuits I find interesting though. Now I'm just addicted, I had trouble goncenrratong when I was younger for some reason, like I just wasn't used to it, so coffee helped me a lot in this regard and turn off my feelings.

But I would push myself really hard all of the time. Oddly enough I've found that most of my problems with concentration were also partially caused by latent anxiety that I struggled a great deal.

I had never really learned that much discipline as a child so in my teens I struggled a great deal in this regard, but the guitar and music was one of the first things where I had learned to really push myself with, also oddly enough I find that music has always helped me deal with most things in life when I was lost and confused....even now music is always my go-to solution with most things.

I want to quit soon though, I find coffee kind of makes me anxious and gives me lots of tension and nervous problems related to that. Like I can't speak as loud or be as animated ad fluid in body language because the coffee makes me so nervous...

Last edited:
I drink a lot of coffee before, but when I was diagnosed with acid reflux; i had to stop for a while. So now i only have a cup a day

Reactions: Darc and Wyote
Is coffee considered really bad for you now? I don't see as many people drinking it anymore....