Bump stocks for guns | Page 35 | INFJ Forum

Bump stocks for guns

You are the one who brought up the AR-15 “platform” bullshit
I dont even know who you are but I will say its interesting how people like you come out of the wood work to defend skarekrow or pat him on the back for his posts. You post little else on the forum. Sure a couple things here and there to make it look like you are an individual. So what I am suggesting is this is just one of the many accounts you use to do that.
But no way to prove I am right so I will treat you as an individual.

Nothing that I said about AR15s was bullshit. All of it was 100% factual. Its all well known and all of the information can be found online. So tell me what I posted is BS in the face of that and see how much time and respect I give you.

Last edited:
Ok. So what?
You’re playing strawman cards all around to people who know more about firearms than you pinhead could handle. As I say to those who feel “compelled” to defend the 2nd amendment like a mindless zealot, “you use shit arguments I will shit on you for you stupid arguments” you are the ones alienating the younger generations to respond with equal and opposite political force you dig your heals in and screech “MUH AR-15 IS MUH RIGHT!!!!!!1!!”

You are the petulant child in the room

I’m no sock puppet. I have a life and do shit. My time on this forum predates you

Reactions: Skarekrow and Wyote
I dont even know who you are but I will say its interesting how people like you come out of the wood work to defend skarekrow or pat him on the back for his posts. You post little else on the forum. Sure a couple things here and there to make it look like you are an individual. So what I am suggesting is this is just one of the many accounts you use to do that.
But no way to prove I am so I will treat you as an individual.

Nothing that I said about AR15s was bullshit. All of it was 100% factual. Its all well known and all of the information can be found online. So tell me what I posted is BS in the face of that and see how much time and respect I give you.
I don’t need the respect of a fascist.

You’re playing strawman cards all around to people who know more about firearms than you pinhead could handle. As I say to those who feel “compelled” to defend the 2nd amendment like a mindless zealot, “you use shit arguments I will shit on you for you stupid arguments” you are the ones alienating the younger generations to respond with equal and opposite political force you dig your heals in and screech “MUH AR-15 IS MUH RIGHT!!!!!!1!!”

You are the petulant child in the room
Sorry. There may be someone here who knows more or knows something I do not but I have not heard from them in the forum.
Again dont know who you are but its your clear intention to fight thinking that fighting alone somehow makes you right. Or that just because.you say something makes it true. But, the facts are out there. All people have to do is research it.

1200px-Totally_Socks_Donkey.png
I’m no sock puppet. I have a life and do shit. My time on this forum predates you
Thanks for that. This is how I will forever more think of you.

Any sane person will read through this thread and understand what has transpired.
Very true.

I dont think the reason we can not have real discussions is your fault.
Also true.

I believe it is something beyond your control.
And also true, given that you and your insincere approach to real discussion is beyond his control.

Very true.

Also true.

And also true, given that you and your insincere approach to real discussion is beyond his control.
Snooze. Nope, I was the only one making the effort.
Thanks for chiming in just to be wrong though. Bye.

I'm totally willing to consider that I'm wrong and that what you brought to the table is, in all sincerity, the best you got.
I dont even know where to go with that.
I bent over backwards to have a real discussion. Im simply not going to accept blatantly false information and and say thank you for it. Ill also not accept some off shoot about something that never happened in order to distract from the main conversation. But you already know this because you can read the entire thing. Which means either you did not an are jumping on the bandwagon of trying to discredit me for the hell of it or more likely, your just another one of skarekrows alias accounts setup to pat himself on the back.

The conversation is there, everyone can see how it played out if they choose to and thats that.

Im also getting sick of the admins not stepping in and getting this under control for fear of setting him off. Also one particular admin with an axe to grind taking snipits of my posts and putting in single word put downs that have no relevance to anything.

Last edited:
Look guys, Im sorry that you dont like being wrong. Im sorry that a large part of your sustenance is hypocrisy. That meal must suck. But you have to understand, people WILL stand up and continue to speak the truth. People will continue to battle all the false narratives and informatiom being peddled by the now aptly named fake news outlets. Your lies and misdirection will not go unchecked and as people wake up they will leave your ranks and move into the real world.

I bent over backwards to have a real discussion. Im simply not going to accept blatantly false information and and say thank you for it. Ill also not accept some off shoot about something that never happened in order to distract from the main conversation. But you already know this because you can read the entire thing. Which means either you did not an are jumping on the bandwagon of trying to discredit me for the hell of it or more likely, your just another one of skarekrows alias accounts setup to pat himself on the back.

The conversation is there, everyone can see how it played out if they choose to and thats that.

Im also getting sick of the admins not stepping in and getting this under control for fear of setting him off. Also one particular admin with an axe to grind taking snipits of my posts and putting in single word put downs that have no relevance to anything.

None of the people you are writing off as puppets are duplicates. You stirred up a hornet’s nest again so you will get stung alot. Don’t whine about it. If anything you ought to get infracted for starting to juggle all these threads again, starting new bs ones (illegal immigrants was such a blatant bait and switch) and giving such lazy responses i.e. “No.” to others’ earnest responses to your intentionally provocative statements. It’s textbook trolling. Why do you keep going off the rails like this every few months anyway?

Funny @Wyote liking all the posts going after me when the information I provided is factually true and can be proven such just by looking.
But its more important to prop up the aggressor when they attack a target you want to attack isnt it?
Typical.

None of the people you are writing off as puppets are duplicates. You stirred up a hornet’s nest again so you will get stung alot. Don’t whine about it. If anything you ought to get infracted for starting to juggle all these threads again, starting new bs ones (illegal immigrants was such a blatant bait and switch) and giving such lazy responses i.e. “No.” to others’ earnest responses to your intentionally provocative statements. It’s textbook trolling. Why do you keep going off the rails like this every few months anyway?
What the hell are you on about? Get infracted for creating discussion topics just because people dont want them to be discussed?
Scary.

I'm not a "jump on the bandwagon" kind of person and I have read the entire thread. And you're right, it's easy to see what has transpired so I can comfortably stand by my posts. I'm also not a @Skarekrow alias account and have no problem with admins investigating that. As far as @Wyote posts go, I think a fair number of us can easily follow his train of thought and understand the relevance of what's stated. I understand that you may not be able to follow along though, and I get how that might feel frustrating. But I'm sorry to say that I think you're just going to have to learn to live with it. I really don't think that this forum should be set up to cater specifically to your needs.

I'm not a "jump on the bandwagon" kind of person and I have read the entire thread. And you're right, it's easy to see what has transpired so I can comfortably stand by my posts. I'm also not a @Skarekrow alias account and have no problem with admins investigating that. As far as @Wyote posts go, I think a fair number of us can easily follow his train of thought and understand the relevance of what's stated. I understand that you may not be able to follow along though, and I get how that might feel frustrating. But I'm sorry to say that I think you're just going to have to learn to live with it. I really don't think that this forum should be set up to cater specifically to your needs.
Uh huh.

Reactions: Wyote