Bump stocks for guns | Page 37 | INFJ Forum

Bump stocks for guns

1. I don't hate you, but you persistently try to make me look bad which I do not appreciate
2. I always tell you exactly what the issue is, but you don't absorb it
3. I'm glad you're glad
I only make you look bad when you are.

Cry me a river buddy. You have a history here that's easy to research. You've played the poor me card too many times. At this point your posts are beyond ridiculous.
:m142:
Make no mistake, I dont care. I just shine a light on the BS.

Yes really so. And this is one.
No. Id ask you to have some integrity but at this point Im guessing that will never happen. You made the accusation, give an example.

^

And I you
So I will be honest with you. I understand its hard to find admins to take time out of thier day to well.... admin but I dont think you should be one. I think you are too bias and caught up in your own little world to be objective. You cant see past your own wants and needs and anyone who doesnt fit into your little box is to be persecuted in whatever your flavor of the day dictates.
Its sad when you realize a person you are dealing with cant see past themselves. But at the same time, I can just move forward and put it behind me. From now on when I think you are being unreasonable I will recognize you actually are and I will report you. This may have little effect but I just want to be upfront with you so that you dont think I am doing anything behind your back.
Truly sorry its come to this but its completely on you.

So I will be honest with you. I understand its hard to find admins to take time out of thier day to well.... admin but I dont think you should be one. I think you are too bias and caught up in your own little world to be objective. You cant see past your own wants and needs and anyone who doesnt fit into your little box is to be persecuted in whatever your flavor of the day dictates.
Its sad when you realize a person you are dealing with cant see past themselves. But at the same time, I can just move forward and put it behind me. From now on when I think you are being unreasonable I will recognize you actually are and I will report you. This may have little effect but I just want to be upfront with you so that you dont think I am doing anything behind your back.
Truly sorry its come to this but its completely on you.

Cool story bro. Too bad you don't know how to get to know people properly. I feel bad for you, but I can't help you. Sorry I've failed you.

Cool story bro. Too bad you don't know how to get to know people properly. I feel bad for you, but I can't help you. Sorry I've failed you.

Oh also what happened to you just "joking" all the time?

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

7a9667e6fc690a3f8a7ad30536d601ef.jpg

Reactions: Wildfire and Wyote
I like all the drama here.

Reactions: Skarekrow and Wyote