Bump stocks for guns | Page 34 | INFJ Forum

Bump stocks for guns

AR-15 is a platform the was initially built on the .223 Remington/5.56 NATO standard. There’s this thing called the AR-10 that looks like the AR-15’s bigger brother built on .308/7.62 NATO.

Only recently has the platform for the AR-15 been expanded to include different calibers and the majority of ARs are .223/5.56 with .300AAC blackout being the #2 in my travels
Thanks but how is this relevant?

As for what was incorrect I specifically addressed the previous article and said what was incorrect about it. This question makes no sense.

You didn’t correct anything.

Reactions: Wildfire and Wyote
So you are hopeless and will never realize it.
Have fun mentally masturbating.
Ciao.
Any sane person will read through this thread and understand what has transpired.

I dont think the reason we can not have real discussions is your fault. I believe it is something beyond your control.

@Eventhorizon

Before I have to go...

"As a note I would gain an infinite amount of respect for you if you did nothing other than admit you are wrong when you are wrong. Something as simple as "hey sorry I just became very passionate about this and said some things I cant really back up" would do it.”

Whenever you can get that note or post to me, would be great.
Take care!

Any sane person

Again...always having to insult a person’s intelligence.
I think you must be very unconfident deep down about your own...or someone attacked it when growing up.
Whatever...a counselor might help.

Again...always having to insult a person’s intelligence.
I think you must be very unconfident deep down about your own...or someone attacked it when growing up.
Whatever...a counselor might help.
Sanity has nothing to do with intelligence. You have called me a sociopath and have suggested I am insane.
My posts are real. Take them for what they are worth on that level.

Sanity has nothing to do with intelligence. You have called me a sociopath and have suggested I am insane.
My posts are real. Take them for what they are worth on that level.
I suggested you were sociopathic.
Sanity does effect intelligence and the ability to function properly in the real world physically and emotionally.
So what if your posts are real if you accuse me of being wrong only to find out you should be the one apologizing and then completely ignore that just like you always do.
Quit wasting my time now.
*sigh*

Reactions: Reason and Wyote
“Your” right....lol

hey-yer-right.jpg

Reactions: Skarekrow
I suggested you were sociopathic.
Sanity does effect intelligence and the ability to function properly in the real world physically and emotionally.
So what if your posts are real if you accuse me of being wrong only to find out you should be the one apologizing and then completely ignore that just like you always do.
Quit wasting my time now.
*sigh*
Later, after you have had time to contemplate, understand that I attempted to have a real conversation with you. Something I do not seem to have an issue with anyone else here even when we disagree.
When I say I do not understand what you mean, I mean that. I am not trying to play any games with you. So consider that in the interest of trying to better understand your fellow earth dwellers, give them the benifit of the doubt. In this instance give me the benifit of the doubt.

Later, after you have had time to contemplate, understand that I attempted to have a real conversation with you. Something I do not seem to have an issue with anyone else here even when we disagree.
When I say I do not understand what you mean, I mean that. I am not trying to play any games with you. So consider that in the interest of trying to better understand your fellow earth dwellers, give them the benifit of the doubt. In this instance give me the benifit of the doubt.
I see...I’m the asshole...got it.
(You tried really hard)

It's because you constantly talk down to me and others you don’t like, you ignore and dismiss facts and then insult more.
Go back and read what you wrote and ask yourself how you would respond to being talked to in such a way?

I see...I’m the asshole...got it.
(You tried really hard)

It's because you constantly talk down to me and others you don’t like, you ignore and dismiss facts and then insult more.
Go back and read what you wrote and ask yourself how you would respond to being talked to in such a way?
Yep ok. Got it.

Good thing I'm not here to help

:m077:
You are partly here to keep the peace not add to the conflict especially with BS.