Brain Dysfunction? | INFJ Forum

Brain Dysfunction?

Discussion in 'The INFJ Typology' started by G.Kai, Aug 19, 2008.

Share This Page

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
More threads by G.Kai
  1. G.Kai

G.Kai Community Member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Any flakes in here? Absent-mindedness, problems with simple tasks, accident-prone, forgetfulness, socially inappropriate behavior, blurting out the unexpected, uncontrolled irreverence, anyone?

2. Quinlan

Quinlan Right the First Time!

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    ISFP
    aBSOLUTELY.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. SuperFob

SuperFob Regular Poster

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Minor inattentive ADD. But then again, I'm not sure about it. I like having things organized and I take an orderly approach to things and life in general, but I lack the mental energy to focus on something for too long. Some days I just feel too lazy to do anything but sit around and dabble in my own little world.

And the things mentioned in the original post, of course. I tend to go out for lunch, pay for my food, and forget to actually pick up the food before I leave...

4. sumone

sumone down the rabbit hole

Threads:
    MBTI:
    infj
    Sometimes.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. frozen_water

frozen_water Community Member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INTP
    flakes? yes, sometimes, no, yes, definitely, yes, depends on your definition of "irreverence"... but probably

6. Quinlan

Quinlan Right the First Time!

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    ISFP
    If someone doesn't deserve respect then irreverence is a fantastic response. I guess that's the difference between uncontrolled and controlled irreverence.

7. gloomy-optimist

gloomy-optimist Used to live here

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INxJ
    Enneagram:
    4w3
    I have issues concentrating on a lot of tasks. In fact, one of the only things I can really concentrate on for long periods of time is art.

8. Shaz

Shaz Community Member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    iNfj
    Do you do art? You should post some of your stuff in the art forum (in humanities) :p

*sorry about the digression*

9. Kwistalline

Kwistalline Permanent Fixture

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Yup. I am dandruff and proud of it. :?

:cool:

10. Shai Gar

Shai Gar Guest

Define "flake"
    heeee
    yuss
    Nup, I'm a graceful ballerina (not a ballet dancer anymore, but still is graceful)
    wha?
    PENIS!
    BOOBIES!
    heeee
    yus?

11. gloomy-optimist

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INxJ
    Enneagram:
    4w3
    Do you do art? You should post some of your stuff in the art forum (in humanities) :p

*sorry about the digression*[/quote:28rxf36b]

I would, but I'm not really sure how to :B I'm not usually a big forum person, and I'm too lazy to find out by myself sometimes, and other times I just forget to look it up (which fits very well considering the topic).
    Besides, I do mostly just cartooning; I have a deviantART page that I upload it all to.

12. ladognome

ladognome Newbie

Threads:
    Oh I always complain about my terrible memory, but I thought it was just hereditary. Maybe it is being an INFJ... :?

13. Shaz

Shaz Community Member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    iNfj
    Hehe, I love Miyazaki and I finished KH2 last fall :mrgreen: - you're good!! I wished I had drawn more when I was younger but I wasn't that confident and I mainly did copies (booh! better now)... I like your goth drawing :twisted: keep it up!

14. SuperFob

SuperFob Regular Poster

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    I'm an INFJ and I have better memory than anyone I've ever met.

15. Shai Gar

Shai Gar Guest

Except... You quite often find that You don't remember very many of the people you've ever met.

16. Shaz

Shaz Community Member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    iNfj
    I've always wondered what was wrong with my memory : some parts of it are amazingly good, and some nonexistant.

I have an excellent visual memory. I also remember all kinds of random details that are, most of the time, useless. I remember lyrics. As soon as something is emotionally linked it stays with me for a long long time (though I'm not old enough to say how long). I have a very good short term memory (I don't know if this is the right term), for example I would always have great marks at school by reading a lesson I hadn't listened two one or twice before the paper. Of course now I have forgotten most of the facts I have learnt at school - what remains are ideas, thoughts and impressions. I'm also really good at languages, picking up and remembering vocabulary and grammatical systems quickly.

When it comes to practical stuff I'm completely useless. I never remember birthdays, where I put stuff, what I meant to do two seconds ago when I opened a new tab, etc.

17. Entyqua

Entyqua Forgotten
    Retired Staff

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INF
    Enneagram:
    messed up
    I can answer yes to everyone of these!

18. gloomy-optimist

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INxJ
    Enneagram:
    4w3
    Aww, thank you :3 I'm planning on basing my career in art (wish me luck :B). I'm really hoping to publish a comic someday. But yeah...one of the reasons I think it was so easy for me to keep with it is because I drew for gags, so my friends encouraged me. From there, I was really able to become more confident and branch out. I think that's true about many things concerning talents; it's not so much genetic, but what a person is interested in and how many people encourage them in that.

19. Shai Gar

Shai Gar Guest

Aww, thank you :3 I'm planning on basing my career in art (wish me luck :B). I'm really hoping to publish a comic someday. But yeah...one of the reasons I think it was so easy for me to keep with it is because I drew for gags, so my friends encouraged me. From there, I was really able to become more confident and branch out. I think that's true about many things concerning talents; it's not so much genetic, but what a person is interested in and how many people encourage them in that.[/quote:cp70vbin]
    I've got several comic Ideas... Mostly they're very serious stories, with slight comedic twists... I'm a terrible artist however, and I need someone to team up with.

20. Shaz

Shaz Community Member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    iNfj
    I completely agree! Talent is just the little seed, it needs much care, on its own it cannot do anything :)