Big Five Movie Star Test | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Big Five Movie Star Test

WHO ARE YOU?

Who am I?

Who am I!?!?

I’am the hope of the omniverse! I am the lightbulb in the darkness! I’am the bacon in the fridge for all living things that cry out in hunger! I’am the Alpha and the Amiga! I’am the terror that flaps in the night! I’am Son Will and I’am a Super...

(pause for dramatic effects)

...Saiyan

Who am I?

Who am I!?!?

I’am the hope of the omniverse! I am the lightbulb in the darkness! I’am the bacon in the fridge for all living things that cry out in hunger! I’am the Alpha and the Amiga! I’am the terror that flaps in the night! I’am Son Will and I’am a Super...

(pause for dramatic effects)

...Saiyan

Sounds legit
giphy.gif

I got George Clooney.
He's also typed ENTJ like you.

The real question here: who among us are actually the person they get in the test results? Which of the Andrew Garfields is the real one? It's one of the best-kept secrets of the forum that this is the place where Leonardo DiCaprio, Cate Blanchett and George Clooney can have an anonymous chat. Many of us are really celebrities, we just pretend to have ordinary jobs so that for once there's no need to care about our image and other kinds of nonsense. Just the good nonsense.

The real question here: who among us are actually the person they get in the test results? Which of the Andrew Garfields is the real one? It's one of the best-kept secrets of the forum that this is the place where Leonardo DiCaprio, Cate Blanchett and George Clooney can have an anonymous chat. Many of us are really celebrities, we just pretend to have ordinary jobs so that for once there's no need to care about our image and other kinds of nonsense. Just the good nonsense.
I'm clearly not George Clooney but it would be splendid if I lived 1/4th of his life.

Reactions: flower and Rit4lin

Does that mean it is time for you to tell us which celebrity you are IRL?

For today's results I am female

test.png

George Clooney is great.

1.jpg