Big Five Movie Star Test | INFJ Forum

Big Five Movie Star Test

Fidicen

Community Member
Jul 2, 2017
MBTI
Fidicen
https://www.idrlabs.com/big-five-personality/test.php

So which movie star are you according to the big 5 personality test? (I don't know how they determined what the movie stars are like, probably just guessed based on public image)

I've never heard of this guy before, but oh well. Apparently he's a Spider Man.

moviestar.jpg

The test also gives you other information so you might want to take it for that alone, if the movie star aspect isn't interesting. Most of it does fit me, though I take with a grain of salt the overly positive descriptions in the beginning:

moviestar2.jpg
moviestar3.jpg
moviestar4.jpg

bigfive_1.png

bigfive_2.png
bigfive_3.png
bigfive_4.png
bigfive_5.png

Edit: I took the test again and I got a different result which I think fits me better, changed the post.

Last edited:
I am also Spider-Man
big-five

Johnny Depp

"The characters I've played, that I've responded to, there has been a lost-soul quality to them. ... If there's any message to my work, it is ultimately that it's okay to be different, that it's good to be different, that we should question ourselves before we pass judgment."

Compared to the general population, you are:

Above average on Openness
Average on Conscientiousness
Below average on Extroversion
Average on Agreeableness
Above average on Neuroticism

Cate Blanchett

Things present themselves to you, and it's how you choose to deal with them that reveals who you are. We all say a lot of things about who we are and how we think. But in the end it's your actions, how you respond to circumstance that reveals your character."

big-five

Compared to the general population, you are:

• Above average on Openness
  • Above average on Conscientiousness
  • Low on Extroversion
  • Above average on Agreeableness
  • Average on Neuroticism

According to a study done by the Ph.D.s Dana R. Carney, John T. Jost, Samuel D. Gosling, and Jeff Potter, your scores indicate that you are:

• Amazingly, your personality is simply too smooth and well-rounded for this study to be able to say anything about you.

Wow, I didn't know you were such a grumpy bastard, Rit.
I think it may be the result of going from the Brexit mood straight to the world ending. My last straw will be me running out of Yorkshire tea, then I'm Guy Fawkes'ing something

Lmfao

All hail King Sean

Please tell me you're a Yorkshireman, Rit.
It's not a true Sean performance though, as much as I love it. He doesn't die during the ad.

Sadly not, I wish I was solely because of that advert though. Essex boy, identify as Cornish, down South with the grumpy gits :(

I think it may be the result of going from the Brexit mood straight to the world ending. My last straw will be me running out of Yorkshire tea, then I'm Guy Fawkes'ing something
You're actually Patrick Stewart! He drinks Yorkshire Gold. And only occasionally Earl Grey, hot.