Bibi's speech; disgruntled Democrats, and truth | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Bibi's speech; disgruntled Democrats, and truth

Its funny, I am feeling drained here as I might in a direct social situation with people in the same room. I think this is primarily due to some here wanting something to be true that isnt and my spending energy in an attempt to unveil the wool thats been placed over peoples eyes. I think I am going to take a break from this particular discussion because it is draining my energy and sense of peace.

I say stop because you are deliberately ignoring common sense. So here let me spell it out for you and in the process make myself lookm racist because this is what people love to see, ingest and grow powerful on. Obama looks African American, not white. So whether he is 1/4 white or 100 percent white, he looks African American and as such that is how he percieves the world.

What? I have brown eyes, does that mean that I perceive the world differently than people with blue eyes? I live in a very multiculturally diverse place and I know from experience that what you are saying is not true. I have friends who aren't even close to being considered 'white' but who act more 'Canadian' then many people that I know who are very white. Appearance and upbringing are two very different things. There is no way that the colour of his skin is a bigger influence than who raised him.

It doesn't matter anyway to the point I was making, you stated something that wasn't true, that he was raised by his black family, and I corrected you. You were spreading misinformation. I did not mention anything about whether he saw himself as 'black' or 'white', or whatever you are saying. I was just correcting an erroneous statement. You read more into it than was there.

Do you really believe that Obama hated his mother and grandparents because they are white and he 'looks black'?

Concerning your health issues if you really believe you would be dead or worse off without Obamas actions then I suppose you have a valid argument as to why its a good thing.

It is valid…yes, the insurance companies are still involved, but the ACA did away with the “death panels” we heard so much about…it was misinformation then and now.
Before the law they could cancel you for getting cancer and then you were just fucked.
Before the law the insurance companies didn’t have a set amount of premiums paid into the plan that came back to them in a direct manner - otherwise meaning 80% I think it was HAD to be for patient care and not just lining the CEOs pocket.
Preexisting condition…wanna hear about the year and a half I was a surgical sales rep but was in constant pain because no ONE would insure me.
It isn’t off topic, the topic is do blacks hate Jews…no Obama hated the fact that Boner went behind his back and snubbed him.
It’s childish bullshit, but that doesn’t mean Obama hates America…that’s irrational nonsense.

[MENTION=8603]Eventhorizon[/MENTION]

This is a very personal, emotional topic for me….I apologize for the cursing Sir.

What? I have brown eyes, does that mean that I perceive the world differently than people with blue eyes? I live in a very multiculturally diverse place and I know from experience that what you are saying is not true. I have friends who aren't even close to being considered 'white' but who act more 'Canadian' then many people that I know who are very white. Appearance and upbringing are two very different things. There is no way that the colour of his skin is a bigger influence than who raised him.

It doesn't matter anyway to the point I was making, you stated something that wasn't true, that he was raised by his black family, and I corrected you. You were spreading misinformation. I did not mention anything about whether he saw himself as 'black' or 'white', or whatever you are saying. I was just correcting an erroneous statement. You read more into it than was there.

Do you really believe that Obama hated his mother and grandparents because they are white and he 'looks black'?
I cant say how Obama felt about his family. Nor can you. But I will not state that he hated them any more than I will state he loved them. Anyone who says they know how he feels or felt with exception of those who may be closest to him would only be stating and opinion. If you feel like you corrected me and thats important to you then I am happy for you.

Eye color is seriously far removed from the features that some feel alienate people in this life. I do nit think its a good comparison in the slightest. Just as a note.

Eye color is seriously far removed from the features that some feel alienate people in this life. I do nit think its a good comparison in the slightest. Just as a note.

Anyone that becomes President doesn’t hate America…that is irrational.

Netanyahu Feeling Like Trip To US
To Start World War III Went Pretty Well

700.jpg

NEW YORK—Following his speech to the United Nations General Assembly this week, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu announced Friday that he is “pretty satisfied” with his trip to the U.S. to instigate World War III.

“All in all, I think I accomplished my goal of pushing humanity toward the brink of complete and utter annihilation,” said Netanyahu, adding that his implicit calls for international military action against Iran, which would ultimately escalate the conflict to an Armageddon-level of death and destruction, went “fairly well.”

“I think I did a good job laying the groundwork for a nuclear holocaust that will kill billions of people and eventually end the world as we know it. Sounded like everyone really liked it, too.”

When reached for comment, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad told reporters that he was “equally happy” with his own efforts to nudge the world slightly closer to a full-blown apocalypse.

(This is an Onion
article so don’t get too upset ahaha)

553357_401439870037894_4070930905553386061_n.jpg

Wanna start the Obama bashing….bring it.

[video=youtube_share;fJ9prhPV2PI]http://youtu.be/fJ9prhPV2PI[/video]

[video=youtube;se1Bev3-0js]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=se1Bev3-0js[/video]

He’s not full of shit at all...​

Last edited:
Reactions: La Sagna
Anyone that becomes President doesn’t hate America…that is irrational.
Sorry. What better way to destroy what you despise other than to embrace it?
Read Obamas book. Look at who he goes out of his way to listen to.

[video=youtube;se1Bev3-0js]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=se1Bev3-0js[/video]​
Ah yes, Jon Stewart. Sad and scary that for many, he is their only news source. Hes funny even if he focuses primarily on conservatives.

553357_401439870037894_4070930905553386061_n.jpg

Wanna start the Obama bashing….bring it.
And this makes it ok that through their actions government personel whose job it is to make sure our American diplomats are safe turned their back and did exactly the opposite because they thought they could hide it?

Sorry. What better way to destroy what you despise other than to embrace it?
Read Obamas book. Look at who he goes out of his way to listen to.
Are you serious? Do you not think that even single Presidential candidate gets a huge fucking CIA background check?
Once again, irrational.
Ah yes, Jon Stewart. Sad and scary that for many, he is their only news source. Hes funny even if he focuses primarily on conservatives.
He isn’t the only news source., but he always has intelligent and entertaining commentary that the regular news is too chicken shit to say.
And this makes it ok that through their actions government personel whose job it is to make sure our American diplomats are safe turned their back and did exactly the opposite because they thought they could hide it?
http://www.politifact.com/embassyattacks/
Read the list…you are getting all personal on Obama…what’s the deal…all the President’s have fucked us over since Reagan.
If you don’t like this source I can provide many, many for you…embassy attacks are not new…this one was just politicized by the media and the republicans.

Are you serious? Do you not think that even single Presidential candidate gets a huge fucking CIA background check?
Once again, irrational.

He isn’t the only news source., but he always has intelligent and entertaining commentary that the regular news is too chicken shit to say.

http://www.politifact.com/embassyattacks/
Read the list…you are getting all personal one Obama…what’s the deal…all the President’s have fucked us over since Reagan.
If you don’t like this source I can provide many, many for you…embassy attacks are not new…this one was just politicized by the media and the republicans.
Ah this is the great thing that few people realize. Background checks mean nothing to politicians. All you have to do is get voted in and the CIA..no on for that matter can keep you out of office. The only thing that could keep you out of office potentially is if you are a wanted fugitive. Even then its in question what they would do about it.
I always found it funny that your average run of the mill government employee has to go through background checks when politicians dont.

Ah this is the great thing that few people realize. Background checks mean nothing to politicians. All you have to do is get voted in and the CIA..no on for that matter can keep you out of office. The only thing that could keep you out of office potentially is if you are a wanted fugitive. Even then its in question what they would do about it.
I always found it funny that your average run of the mill government employee has to go through background checks when politicians dont.
I am pretty certain that someone in our government looked really closely into his background.
Once again, irrational to think otherwise.

10917879_10152790368031275_2766189439864678362_n.jpg

Saddam was also paying families to place bomb vests on their children to kill Jews. On their children.