Bibi's speech; disgruntled Democrats, and truth | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Bibi's speech; disgruntled Democrats, and truth

I think the has to do with Obamas attitude toward Israel yes?
If so I dont think Obama is leaving Israel to rot because he does not like Jewish people. I think Obama is exceptionally small minded and doe not see the world. I think that Obama barely sees America and what he sees he only sees because he is forced to. Obama has no conception of foreign policy. To him its a thorn in his side or an after thought. I do not care if you vored for him or not, Obamas clear disdain for foreign policy is blazingly obvious. He simply does not want to be bothered with it. And this is the source of his attitude concerning Israel.

And the Bushs’ solution of making up two wars is good foreign policy? (not to mention the torture black sites around the world)
The erosion of our rights at home with the so-called “Patriot Act” giving the NSA the ability to read your emails and hack your phone.
Good policies.

I do think the Nobel prize was bullshit.
But his policies are not that different at all.

Last edited:
What do the pro-Israeli group want to do?
Go to war with Iran?
That was basically Bibi’s speech.
Yeah, let’s do that….very smart…even though they are Shiite Muslims the ENEMY of ISIS.
They even offered to help fight ISIS whom the 700 Club seems to think are sneaking in our boarders as we speak…oh no.

Let's just say quite a few blacks were quite the Debbie Downers today. Judging from their frowns, crossed arms, sitting instead of standing and clapping, and failure to look at the man was a giveaway. Quite embarrassing.
Hmmmm….
You mean, EXACTLY like what the Republicans do to Obama EVERY SINGLE TIME he speaks before congress?
Quite embarrassing I agree.

[MENTION=680]just me[/MENTION]

Do you believe that people can disagree with Israeli policies and not hate Jews?

Reactions: the
The sponsors of more terror organizations and terrorist acts of aggression in the entire world is Iran. Playing cat and mouse with sponsors of terrorism is like Bibi said. They are going to lie. They will cheat and hide. They are going to do what they want. What Bibi did offer, everyone will not admit to hearing it. He said to make them stop sponsoring terror worldwide, and stop them from taking over Damascus, Sanai, Yemen, Beirut, Mosul, and the likes. He said to stop their actions and stop them from grabbing up countries
BEFORE
sitting down to talk with them about lifting sanctions. Is that so hard to read or hear. Make them act the part they lay claim to first! Secondly, rewrite the agreement so as not to give them weeks to a bomb. They have too many centrifuges spinning and aspire for more and even faster centrifuges. Years ago, Russia stepped in and offered to take their spent rods. They won't have that.

Tell me: what will terrorists do with nuclear materiel? They chant the USA as the Big Satan and chant death to America and death to Israel, and vow to annihilate Israel from off the map. They practice destroying US Carriers while talking for peace. You see, I was able to watch the crowd, watch the speaker, and see their reactions................including one noise I do not know where it came from. However, Bibi looked straight at its source.

The problem is Obama does have an idea of foreign policy. He wanted to disrupt Egypt and instill a government that stole and sponsored Hamas. If one would just look at everything else happening around Israel, one could better see what Obama has been up to. Netanyahu has to live in the results of our political choices. He has to deal with the missiles and threats from hour to hour. It doesn't take a lot of intuition and facts to see what his policy consists of. For a Democrat to say the bitterness in the Middle East needs to go away is amusing.

The real OP question is does hatred still exist among mankind. The answer is yes, it does. I never really looked at Obama as a black, anyway. My Senator knows how I see what he is doing. I tire of seeing the wild card of race being played all the time. Let it go. Let it all go; not just part of it.

And the Bushs’ solution of making up two wars is good foreign policy? (not to mention the torture black sites around the world)
The erosion of our rights at home with the so-called “Patriot Act” giving the NSA the ability to read your emails and hack your phone.
Good policies.

I do think the Nobel prize was bullshit.
But his policies are not that different at all.
My post was in relation to the question of whether black people hate Jewish people. I related Obama because he is black and because of Israel having a predominantly Jewish population. Im not sure hiw it has anything to do with a past president.

...and truth

Tea Party radio host Andrea Shea King.

Popular Tea Party radio host Andres Shea King went on a rant against Democrats who boycotted Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu’s speech, declaring that “these guys could pay with their lives, hanging from a noose in front of the U.S. Capitol building.”

If King had been an Israeli broadcasting in Israel, she would have been in police custody by now for incitement.

King said those who boycotted the speech “are putting their own interests above that of America. and to me, that is criminal. Criminal.”

Her radio rant, broadcast before Netanyahu’s’ speech, did not draw the line between blacks and whites. She demonstrated the principle of equality by stating that all of the boycotters should be swinging from a noose, but she then she went after the Black Congressional Caucus and their supporters, saying:

Guess what? Most of those members who are opting out of attending the speech are members of the Congressional Black Caucus…

we really need a hate o meter to sort this out

My post was in relation to the question of whether black people hate Jewish people. I related Obama because he is black and because of Israel having a predominantly Jewish population. Im not sure hiw it has anything to do with a past president.
He’s just as white as he is black…people seem to forget this because the media plays it up so much.
His Mom was white…he’s half white.

I think it has more to do with the world realizing that Israel is full of shit and has been for years.
There I said it.

If you in your older and “wiser” years can’t erase the racist nonsense that was fed to you your whole life then that really sucks…keep it to yourself please.
This country is still very racist…VERY RACIST.
The disproportionate amount of African Americans in prison is sickening…this is not because they are more likely to commit crimes…I can show you solid studies that show not only do the police fuck with them way more. They are more likely to prosecute and hand down much stricter sentences than their white counterparts.
It’s disgusting in this day and age.
Our prisons are now a money making endeavor….conflict of interest? …no one says a word.
Our prisons are a money making endeavor? Thats probably this most uninformed thing I have ever heard. Tax payers pay for prisons. If there are more black people in prison I dont agree that its because they are being targeted. "I want black people in jail...." for why? Just because thats the best place for them? Seriously? Total BS and its talk like that which will cause me to stop listening to those that say it.

we really need a hate o meter to sort this out
Wow…that is some hate.
The tea party is run by the Kochs.
If anyone hates blacks and democrats it’s those guys.

He’s just as white as he is black…people seem to forget this because the media plays it up so much.
His Mom was white…he’s half white.

....... hes just as white as he is black.....
Ok I do not know how to respond to this in a way that is constructive.

Our prisons are a money making endeavor? Thats probably this most uninformed thing I have ever heard. Tax payers pay for prisons. If there are more black people in prison I dont agree that its because they are being targeted. "I want black people in jail...." for why? Just because thats the best place for them? Seriously? Total BS and its talk like that which will cause me to stop listening to those that say it.
They are NOT.
We have privately run prisons now…most of the guards are military and police drop-outs who are no better than the prisoners.
Here - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prison–industrial_complex
It IS a money making endeavor….just be glad you are white.

[MENTION=8603]Eventhorizon[/MENTION]
Does this look accidental to you?

US_incarceration_timeline.gif

....... hes just as white as he is black.....
Ok I do not know how to respond to this in a way that is constructive.
Is it a mistruth?
I’m I bullshitting you?
I am not.

This is where I as an intj separate myself and say that there is clearly a lot of emotion being shown in an argument like this. Im not sure that in this particular case emotion is constructive in terms of coming up with actual solutions. Undoubtedly there are a few racist people in America and the world for that matter that do not like Obama only because he is black. I personally do not like him because the policies he supports and pushes through are harmful to America both financially and because they polarize the country rather than bring it together. Which is of course what he wants. He hates America for whatever reason and would rather see it torn apart than healed. Perhaps with the intention of fashioning it into something else...well yes with that exact intention.

Is it a mistruth?
I’m I bullshitting you?
I am not.
The obvious answer is Obama looks more African American than white. He was raised as such and as such was exposed to all of the teachings of that side of life. "White people are the enemy" etc... we kniw this from his own words in his book. So the idea he relates to white people on any level is off base.

They are NOT.
We have privately run prisons now…most of the guards are military and police drop-outs who are no better than the prisoners.
Here - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prison–industrial_complex
It IS a money making endeavor….just be glad you are white.

I view prison guards as I do police officers. They are a necessity that will never go away. The best case scenario is that we monitor their mental health along with screen them before they ever get jobs. But lets be serious, out of the things there are to care about in life, few people will ever care about the thugs of society. Dont do the things that will get you thrown in prison and you will be fine. If anything I would think it should be a great deterrent to keep people out of jail. Apparently though its not enough for some.
Privately run prisons are still payed for by tax payer dollars. The state and government pay for them. The services are contracted because of their need.

The obvious answer is Obama looks more African American than white. He was raised as such and as such was exposed to all of the teachings of that side of life. "White people are the enemy" etc... we kniw this from his own words in his book. So the idea he relates to white people on any level is off base.
Oh man…can’t you see…they’ve all sold us out man.
The fucking Democrats, Republicans, Tea Partiers, The SCOTUS….they have all been bribed and lubed and they no longer work for us Sir.
They work for Sheldon Addelson, The Koch bros. Bill Gates, George Soros….our supposed “votes” are manipulated and miscounted, and lost.
Our “Democracy” has fallen.
The NSA, can listen to anyone, anywhere…in the world!? Amazing…this is like some fucked up movie.
It doesn’t matter who is “in charge” it’s all about the money. The Wall Street collapse we saw made the rich richer and the middle class poor.
I don’t care if Obama gets breast implants, he sold out, they all sell out because they are all crooks man.
That is why this thread mean jack…we aren’t going to war with IRAN.