Bibi's speech; disgruntled Democrats, and truth | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Bibi's speech; disgruntled Democrats, and truth

Oh man…can’t you see…they’ve all sold us out man.
The fucking Democrats, Republicans, Tea Partiers, The SCOTUS….they have all been bribed and lubed and they no longer work for us Sir.
They work for Sheldon Addelson, The Koch bros. Bill Gates, George Soros….our supposed “votes” are manipulated and miscounted, and lost.
Our “Democracy” has fallen.
The NSA, can listen to anyone, anywhere…in the world!? Amazing…this is like some fucked up movie.
It doesn’t matter who is “in charge” it’s all about the money. The Wall Street collapse we saw made the rich richer and the middle class poor.
I don’t care if Obama gets breast implants, he sold out, they all sell out because they are all crooks man.
That is why this thread mean jack…we aren’t going to war with IRAN.
I do see that the politicians are not working for the people.
But this isnt about that. My posts are about Obama as a person specifically. Obama hates America. It shows in his book and everything he does as President. Hes not doing things with the intention of helping anyone. At first I thought he was just ignorant but now its obvious that its a clear thought out strategy to break America apart.
So yeah most politicians are only concerned with themselves. Thats obvious. Obama has a great goal in mind though and my posts are not about Democrats VS Republicans. Its about Obama the man.

The obvious answer is Obama looks more African American than white. He was raised as such and as such was exposed to all of the teachings of that side of life. "White people are the enemy" etc... we kniw this from his own words in his book. So the idea he relates to white people on any level is off base.

Obama was raised by his white mother and grandparents. He barely got to see his dad at all. He was basically raised 'white' if there is such a thing.

He hates America for whatever reason and would rather see it torn apart than healed. Perhaps with the intention of fashioning it into something else...well yes with that exact intention.
How is this statement non-emotional and logical? It's pure conjecture. There's nothing rational about it. Not very INTJ in my opinion.

I view prison guards as I do police officers. They are a necessity that will never go away. The best case scenario is that we monitor their mental health along with screen them before they ever get jobs. But lets be serious, out of the things there are to care about in life, few people will ever care about the thugs of society. Dont do the things that will get you thrown in prison and you will be fine. If anything I would think it should be a great deterrent to keep people out of jail. Apparently though its not enough for some.
Privately run prisons are still payed for by tax payer dollars. The state and government pay for them. The services are contracted because of their need.
Poor excuses made for the guards.
They were originally contacted to SAVE money…that was the idea…but now it’s gotten out of hand…some counties pay $60,000.00 dollars a day in the worst of it per inmate….that’s a starting firefighter’s salary man.
Time we go back to govt. run prisons.

If you informed yourself by reading the link I provided in the above post it would be clear.
I have so much time that I will allow myself to spend researching. Generally I research items that perk my interest. Why people do things that send them to jail is not something that interests me to any great amount.
Before I read, who wrote the article and who published it?

Poor excuses made for the guards.
They were originally contacted to SAVE money…that was the idea…but now it’s gotten out of hand…some counties pay $60,000.00 dollars a day in the worst of it per inmate….that’s a starting firefighter’s salary man.
Time we go back to govt. run prisons.

Government run prisons? The same people you claim have it in for average citizens?

Obama was raised by his white mother and grandparents. He barely got to see his dad at all. He was basically raised 'white' if there is such a thing.

How is this statement non-emotional and logical? It's pure conjecture. There's nothing rational about it. Not very INTJ in my opinion.
Because its an accurate factual statement devoid of emotion?

I do see that the politicians are not working for the people.
But this isnt about that. My posts are about Obama as a person specifically. Obama hates America. It shows in his book and everything he does as President. Hes not doing things with the intention of helping anyone. At first I thought he was just ignorant but now its obvious that its a clear thought out strategy to break America apart.
So yeah most politicians are only concerned with themselves. Thats obvious. Obama has a great goal in mind though and my posts are not about Democrats VS Republicans. Its about Obama the man.
Excuse me Sir.
Now we just have to agree to disagree when it gets irrational.

I have so much time that I will allow myself to spend researching. Generally I research items that perk my interest. Why people do things that send them to jail is not something that interests me to any great amount.
Before I read, who wrote the article and who published it?
It’s a Wikipedia page man.

Reactions: the
Because its an accurate factual statement devoid of emotion?

No, it's an opinion. An opinion is not a fact. To say that something is a fact you have to have some sort of proof or at least a logical argument. Other people see what Obama does and don't see it as him 'hating America' and trying to tear it apart. What makes your opinion 'fact' and theirs not?

The fact that you believed that Obama was raised by his 'black family' which is untrue shows that you don't dig deep enough to make sure that what you claim is a fact actually is one.

Edit: Your comments on Obama come off as very 'emotional'.

Reactions: Stu
It’s a Wikipedia page man.

Ah. May I suggest then that the information you get there isnt all fact. And if it is not all fact you cant consider any of it to be fact without doing actual research? If and when I use Wikipedia its to get ideas where to look for actual facts.

Ah. May I suggest then that the information you get there isnt all fact. And if it is not all fact you cant consider any of it to be fact without doing actual research? If and when I use Wikipedia its to get ideas where to look for actual facts.
It isn’t the only source I have dude…I didn’t just read one page and decide “Oh yeah, guess that's how it is!"
I can tell you I have directly benefitted when I needed it the most from some of Obama’s policies…when I stopped working due to my arthritis if the ACA had not existed…I would be fucking dead now….because I wouldn’t have medical insurance and there is no fucking way I could have afforded the medications and treatment to try and get me back to a functional level so I can be a fucking productive member of society again.
So fuck off with the he has only done shit to destroy America bullshit…it saved my life…because without treatment I would kill myself from the pain.
Truth.
I’m done…this is now irrational nonsense.

Am I a goddamn taker you see on Fox news?
I’ve worked full time since I was 17, only missing two years to serve in the United States Coast Guard…I've have had arthritis in my spine since I was 22 and kept fucking working until last summer.
I collect food stamps too motherfucker…those are MY taxes I paid into.
Gone.

No, it's an opinion. An opinion is not a fact. To say that something is a fact you have to have some sort of proof or at least a logical argument. Other people see what Obama does and don't see it as him 'hating America' and trying to tear it apart. What makes your opinion 'fact' and theirs not?

The fact that you believed that Obama was raised by his 'black family' which is untrue shows that you don't dig deep enough to make sure that what you claim is a fact actually is one.

Edit: Your comments on Obama come off as very 'emotional'.
Stop.

It isn’t the only source I have dude…I didn’t just read one page and decide “Oh yeah, guess that's how it is!"
I can tell you I have directly benefitted when I needed it the most from some of Obama’s policies…when I stopped working due to my arthritis if the ACA had not existed…I would be fucking dead now….because I wouldn’t have medical insurance and there is no fucking way I could have afforded the medications and treatment to try and get me back to a functional level so I can be a fucking productive member of society again.
So fuck off with the he has only done shit to destroy America bullshit…it saved my life…because without treatment I would kill myself from the pain.
Truth.
Right. I will read information from an accredited source that specifically states African Americans who are not committing crimes are specifically being targeted and setup to having been made to look like they committed a crime that they did not. If I see that Ill be a little more interested than I am now.

Truth.

Concerning your health issues if you really believe you would be dead or worse off without Obamas actions then I suppose you have a valid argument as to why its a good thing.

For my part this discussion has gotten way of track. I simply stated that Obama cares little about foreign policy and that it was this and not hatred of Jewish people that was causing his disinterest of Israel's concerns.

lol. No, you stop.

Really, that's your argument? Can't handle a logical debate on the matter? I'm not trying to be mean but you were spreading misinformation and that's a big pet peeve of mine, plus you have not addressed it.

Saying that you do not like Obama's policies and believe them to be hurtful to the country would be a non-emotional statement of opinion that could be considered valid. Saying 'He hates America for whatever reason and would rather see it torn apart than healed. Perhaps with the intention of fashioning it into something else...well yes with that exact intention.' is an emotional statement about somebody who you have obvious disdain for.

I don't care what 'side' you're on. I enjoy hearing all sides of a debate, as long as it is well-informed, well-backed, and that the person is actually willing to look at all information and not just the information that backs their side. Otherwise, it's not really a debate, but just spewing opinions.

lol. No, you stop.

Really, that's your argument? Can't handle a logical debate on the matter? I'm not trying to be mean but you were spreading misinformation and that's a big pet peeve of mine, plus you have not addressed it.

Saying that you do not like Obama's policies and believe them to be hurtful to the country would be a non-emotional statement of opinion that could be considered valid. Saying 'He hates America for whatever reason and would rather see it torn apart than healed. Perhaps with the intention of fashioning it into something else...well yes with that exact intention.' is an emotional statement about somebody who you have obvious disdain for.

I don't care what 'side' you're on. I enjoy hearing all sides of a debate, as long as it is well-informed, well-backed, and that the person is actually willing to look at all information and not just the information that backs their side. Otherwise, it's not really a debate, but just spewing opinions.
I say stop because you are deliberately ignoring common sense. So here let me spell it out for you and in the process make myself lookm racist because this is what people love to see, ingest and grow powerful on. Obama looks African American, not white. So whether he is 1/4 white or 100 percent white, he looks African American and as such that is how he percieves the world.