Bibi's speech; disgruntled Democrats, and truth | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

Bibi's speech; disgruntled Democrats, and truth

and they all are going to pay for these actions
Exactly my point.
Stop trying to vilify certain groups…it only causes more hatred and distain.

Exactly my point.
Stop trying to vilify certain groups…it only causes more hatred and distain.

And your last statement to me?

I rather will listen to the voice inside my heart and mind, thank you.

And your last statement to me?

I rather will listen to the voice inside my heart and mind, thank you.

That is what everyone should do.
That is once again my point that seems to be flying over heads.
Follow your heart, not a bunch of old rules that don’t pertain to humanity now.

This thread needs a cute picture...

animal-children-photography-elena-karneeva-882__880.jpg

Follow your heart, not a bunch of old rules that don’t pertain to humanity now.

So judgmental of the past...

The real world:
AP_publicity-9_Vietnam-Real-WarSM.jpg
hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
a-vietnam-war.jpg

6.jpg

Last edited:
....and I shall dwell in the House of the Lord forever.

Western sources have reportedly revealed that US Secretary of State John Kerry is offering Gulf States an American nuclear umbrella to deal with the Iranian nuclear threat, as Kerry is finalizing a controversial deal with Iran ahead of a March 31 deadline for talks.

The sources spoke to the London-based Arabic language Al-Hayat newspaper, as cited by Yedioth Aharonoth, and said that Kerry while in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, this week intends to present a plan to senior sources in the country.

Through the framework of the plan, the US would provide a sort of nuclear umbrella to the Gulf States as a counterbalance to the Iranian nuclear deal.

According to the report, the plan essentially would have the US defend the Gulf region from any nuclear attack that Iran might launch, in what appears to be a covert acknowledgement that the deal will allow Iran to develop nuclear weapons as Israel has warned.

Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu just this Tuesday addressed Congress, where he warned that the deal will not remove Iran's nuclear capability, and that Iran is demanding 190,000 centrifuges which would allow it to build a nuclear arsenal within weeks.

He also pointed out that the deal being formulated does not even address Iran's ballistic missile program, which would allow it to launch a nuclear warhead against its neighbors, and further stated that allowing Iran to go nuclear would spark a regional nuclear arms race.

That warning cry was echoed by an unlikely ally, as the editor-in-chief of the English edition of the Saudi-owned and highly anti-Israel Al-Arabiya paper called on US President Barack Obama to listen to Netanyahu, confirming the prime minister's words about regional dangers.

While Washington has claimed it will "confront aggressively" any bid by Iran to expand its regional influence on the ground even if a nuclear deal is struck, Obama has made many overtures asking for an alliance with Iran.

Past agreements in the nuclear negotiations have greatly offended Gulf States, primarily Saudi Arabia, which reportedly is considering approaching Pakistan to obtain nuclear arms of its own if Iran is allowed to go nuclear.

DEBKAfile Exclusive Report Mar 9, 2015, 8:59 AM (IDT)
DEBKAfile reveals exclusively that Gen. Qassem Soleiman, commander of the Revolutionary Guards elite Al Qods Brigades, paid a groundbreaking visit last Thursday, March 5, to Jordan as guest of Gen. Faisal Al-Shoulbaki, director of General Intelligence and a trusted adviser to King Abdullah II. The visit, encouraged by Obama administration policy, showed one of America’s oldest Sunni Arab allies recognizing the trending Mid East reality to jump the lines over to Tehran. Iran’s grab for influence is reaching from four capitals, Baghdad, Damascus, Sanaa, Beirut to a fifth, Amman.

"encouraged by Obama administration policy"

[MENTION=680]just me[/MENTION]

If you really want an explanation of what I meant it was this.
Do we suffer a witch to live in this day and age?
Do we stone people to death as commanded in the Old Testament for any number of things people commit daily.

I mean -
"He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord."(Deuteronomy 23:1)

or maybe -
"I permit no woman to teach or have authority over men; she is to keep silent." Timothy 2:11

Or perhaps -
"Whosoever putteth away his wife, and marrieth another, committeth adultery: and whosoever marrieth her that is put away from her husband committeth adultery." (Luke 16:18)

One more -
"A bitched shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the Lord." (Deuteronomy 23:2)

Do we follow these rules? We don’t…they are outdated - and just as I said before - they do NOT pertain to humanity…in fact, these are the closest thing to Sharia Law I have seen.
You can show me all the pictures of the terrible and awful things that humanity has done…but you still don’t need a book to be a good, kind, compassionate person.

A master at taking things out of context in your hatred for the scriptures, wrench away at owning up to it later. Christians were traveling back and forth to Delhi, where there were so-called prophetesses standing over smoke fumes and murmering. Some brought this back to the churches and would stand up during the church and start murmering. It was addressed with "let the women keep silence in the churches". The fumes were most likely opium fumes. It was further stated to let everything be done in the church for edification of the whole body. Need I explain body to you? Unless there be an interpreter, anyone speaking in an unknown tongue speaketh to edify himself.

Though I speak with the tongues of angels and have not love; I am become as sounding brass and a tinkling cymbal. If you do not grasp the entire word, one ends up right where you are. These time were spoken of many centuries ago by the prophets.

Woe unto those that lead people astray in their own misunderstandings or their own vile reasons. Don't need the scriptures? Fine. Your choice. Take not the milk away from the baby that has need of it. One day, they will grow up and have need of the meat they will find. Still on the milk? Don't judge the entire book with your myopia. Don't need the Jews any longer? Your shpeal generates genocidal thoughts and wishes. Scared one will be born of them to disprove you? Figures. Reminds me of Herod and Hitler.

Do you even know the difference between the Old and the New Covenants? Did you realize God might be allowing these things to come to pass for His purpose?

Obama is surrounding Israel with his Muslim counterparts, but they are terrorist counterparts if they do not make peace with Israel. That makes the USA the same, as we are backing them. How insane is the thought oBAMA HELPED CREATE AND LEAD isis TO MAKE THE WORLD FURTHER ACCEPT iRAN?

Until the Muslim world accepts and stops trying to kill Jews, nothing will bring peace. Nothing.

Setting up Islam all over the world, and stating you don't need the Bible or its teachings any longer; is like putting your foot in your mouth. Celebrating Muslim holidays in NYC schools, and removing prayer from school; is like eating your own vomit.

Telling Iran to send their General to countries for protection from terrorists, is like turning the countries over to the ones paying the terrorists. There are some very big mistakes being made, and Obama only has Iran's interests at heart. He is turning America yellow. What has he done for Crimea and Ukraine? What has he done for Syria? Now he is spreading most of the Middle East into the hands of Iran. Try to stop them when they have laid their foundations.

A master at taking things out of context in your hatred for the scriptures, wrench away at owning up to it later. Christians were traveling back and forth to Delhi, where there were so-called prophetesses standing over smoke fumes and murmering. Some brought this back to the churches and would stand up during the church and start murmering. It was addressed with "let the women keep silence in the churches". The fumes were most likely opium fumes. It was further stated to let everything be done in the church for edification of the whole body. Need I explain body to you? Unless there be an interpreter, anyone speaking in an unknown tongue speaketh to edify himself.

Though I speak with the tongues of angels and have not love; I am become as sounding brass and a tinkling cymbal. If you do not grasp the entire word, one ends up right where you are. These time were spoken of many centuries ago by the prophets.

Woe unto those that lead people astray in their own misunderstandings or their own vile reasons. Don't need the scriptures? Fine. Your choice. Take not the milk away from the baby that has need of it. One day, they will grow up and have need of the meat they will find. Still on the milk? Don't judge the entire book with your myopia. Don't need the Jews any longer? Your shpeal generates genocidal thoughts and wishes. Scared one will be born of them to disprove you? Figures. Reminds me of Herod and Hitler.

Do you even know the difference between the Old and the New Covenants? Did you realize God might be allowing these things to come to pass for His purpose?

Obama is surrounding Israel with his Muslim counterparts, but they are terrorist counterparts if they do not make peace with Israel. That makes the USA the same, as we are backing them. How insane is the thought oBAMA HELPED CREATE AND LEAD isis TO MAKE THE WORLD FURTHER ACCEPT iRAN?

Okay…not to be rude…but that post was just fucking bonkers.

I do not hate Christians…the real Christians that follow the teachings of Christ…like feed and clothing the poor…it is VILE politicians worming their way into the churches that has poisoned them.

Quit judging me Just me…I’m getting really tired of it…if you don’t like the questions and answers your thread generates then don’t post a controversial subject.
There is a bunch of shit in the Bible that does NOT pertain to life today.
You gave examples for the reasons I gave, but the remainder is still the same - they are outdated scriptures that once held a meaning, but no longer do.
I don’t hate the Bible…and then all of the sudden I am a “false prophet” leading people astray?!!
Wow!!
The hatred and judgement from you is palpable.
And you stand there on your soap box just as bad as your vile words to me.

Not only is it incredibly rude (once again) to not quote someone or tag their name so they can properly respond, it is sneaky and dishonest.
I have nothing but love and compassion and respect for humanity…don’t you DARE FUCKING tell me what I am inside.

You have no idea.
I would call you a “fool” but the Bible tells me to restrain myself.

Last edited:
Okay…not to be rude…but that post was just fucking bonkers.

I do not hate Christians…the real Christians that follow the teachings of Christ…like feed and clothing the poor…it is VILE politicians worming their way into the churches that has poisoned them.

Quit judging me Just me…I’m getting really tired of it…if you don’t like the questions and answers your thread generates then don’t post a controversial subject.
There is a bunch of shit in the Bible that does NOT pertain to life today.
You gave examples for the reasons I gave, but the remainder is still the same - they are outdated scriptures that once held a meaning, but no longer do.
I don’t hate the Bible…and then all of the sudden I am a “false prophet” leading people astray?!!
Wow!!
The hatred and judgement from you is palpable.
And you stand there on your soap box just as bad as your vile words to me.

Not only is it incredibly rude (once again) to not quote someone or tag their name so they can properly respond, it is sneaky and dishonest.
I have nothing but love and compassion and respect for humanity…don’t you DARE FUCKING tell me what I am inside.

You have no idea.
I would call you a “fool” but the Bible tells me to restrain myself.

You have no earthly idea...is that judging you?

I'm blocking your posts. I get through my days better. Enjoy watching the world. Not in the mood for it.

It would be better if you said YOU no longer needed the Bible. Don't speak for me.

[MENTION=680]just me[/MENTION]
Block them….I never said I didn’t need the Bible.
Nor have I ever said that the Bible doesn’t have worth…I think it has great worth, but it has been distorted to where our country hates the poor and wants to emulate the rich…those are not real Christian values.

? Can't see...

That’s because you are acting like a baby who had his sucker taken away.
There, I’m done.

Until the Muslim world accepts and stops trying to kill Jews, nothing will bring peace. Nothing.

Still stand on this statement. It appears it's not only some Muslims, now. The Q'ran calls for it.