corvidae

ohai internets
Donor
Dec 23, 2008
MBTI
INTJ
Enneagram
?
Anyone else a /b/tard? I don't think there are many INFJs, but who knows...

/b/ is the guy who tells the cripple ahead of him in line to hurry up.
/b/ is first to get to the window to see the car accident outside.
/b/ is the stranger your parents warned you not to talk to.
/b/ is the one who wrote your number on the mall's bathroom wall.
/b/ is a failing student who makes passes at his young, attractive English teacher.

(inb4 rules 1 and 2)

/b/tards are people on /b/

I'm pretty sure I saw some posts where you mentioned /b/...

Why would you start this thread? You're the cancer.

NO U

*shrugs* I only apply rules 1 and 2 to raids.

If the Internet were the world, then 4chan would represent everything that were unholy and wrong with it. Then there is the forum known as /b/. It represents the lowest sludgepit and cesspool of 4chan.

[Edit at request of Shai Gar]

Last edited:
What he said, I actually go to /b/ very sparingly, I usually frequent /co/ and /v/.

Technically, I'm a /co/mrade and a /v/irgin, instead of a /b/tard.

I don't know what ANY of this means.

*goes to bed with a good book*

Alot of my friend like it... but I freaking hate it... that place is annoying and crude, full of people with 2 cylynder brains...

*note* i am holding back ALOT :D

2chan - Anonymous forum run in Japan. Everyone is granted complete anonymity. And thus, complete chaos reigns. The best rumors, gossip and fun things can be found on 2chan. 2chan is the original, and 4chan is vastly inferior.

4chan - The English equivalent. It's a direct port, and inferior.

/b/ - Picture a forum that allows talk of anything and everything. The best stuff is found here. Topics change randomly. They eventually get caught on one thing, usually crude sex jokes. That's what /b/ is, crude randomness.

/b/tard - Seems to follow the n00b vs noob trend. Both a moron and a partipant of /b/

Don't bother yourself with trying to understand. You don't want to and it shouldn't effect anything here BECAUSE NO ONE IS GOING TO BRING ANYTHING THEY'D DO THERE HERE ARE THEY? *mod glare*

Good book is better, a lot better :smile:

What she just said.

2chan - Anonymous forum run in Japan. Everyone is granted complete anonymity. And thus, complete chaos reigns. The best rumors, gossip and fun things can be found on 2chan. 2chan is the original, and 4chan is vastly inferior.

4chan - The English equivalent. It's a direct port, and inferior.

/b/ - Picture a forum that allows talk of anything and everything. The best stuff is found here. Topics change randomly. They eventually get caught on one thing, usually crude sex jokes. That's what /b/ is, crude randomness.

/b/tard - Seems to follow the n00b vs noob trend. Both a moron and a partipant of /b/

This all seems like a complete waste of time ^^^^^

Except maybe 2chan.... but still.

I always wondered why the zombies eat me... Curse my lack of Ze! (extraverted zombie)

/td/ ftw.