Atheist vs Theist belief poll What are you? | INFJ Forum

Atheist vs Theist belief poll What are you?

Please choose your place amoung the scale from 1-7

• Strong theist. 100 per cent probability of God.

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • De facto theist. I strongly believe in God and live my life on the assumption that he is there."

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Leaning towards theism. Higher than 50 per cent but not very high.

• Exactly 50 per cent. "God's existence and non-existence are exactly equally probable."

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Leaning towards atheism. Lower than 50 per cent but not very low.

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • De facto atheist. low probability, but short of zero. I live my life on the assumption of no god

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Strong atheist. "I know there is no God, with the same conviction as Jung knows there is one."

• Total voters

Billy

Contents Under Pressure
Donor
Jul 18, 2009
CT
MBTI
infj
Enneagram
The choices have been left anonymous so you can feel free to be honest.

Also, only being allowed 100 characters for each poll option is stupid [MENTION=1]Deathjam[/MENTION] can we boost that up? I had to cut way back on the descriptions.

I know I didnt put 1-7 in there because of the stupid 100 character limit. But the top would be 1, the bottom would be 7

Reactions: Deathjam
This thread isnt intended to be a flame war, just doing a bit of research :p

Reactions: tfg345i4u5lw
I am unsure how to respond. I am neither. I neither believe or disbelieve that there is a god. I am undecided, indifferent, whatever the right word is. Although I'm usually an outlier anyway, so my opinion doesn't matter. It just creates statistical anomalies.

I am unsure how to respond. I am neither. I neither believe or disbelieve that there is a god. I am undecided, indifferent, whatever the right word is.

There is an option for a 50/50 split.

Is there an option for editing the original poll options now that [MENTION=1]Deathjam[/MENTION] has increased the character limit to 350?