Assualt with a Turkey Baster | INFJ Forum

Assualt with a Turkey Baster

Ok I feel a little bad, but I laughed HYSTERICAL over this!!!

Actually, I know a lesbian couple that is trying to get pregnant - they use actual turkey baster. It's not exactly the safest method to try to get pregnant but it is the cheapest...

But dang. When I read that article, I actually felt sad and horrified at the same time. It could've been sexual assault.

I'm with Indigo. I laughed.

Drunk people do dumb things in the heat of the moment.

This makes me sad for some reason.

I laughed too. A woman raping her wife.

I'm going to a very special hell.

I'm more interested in why/how she had a "sealed container of her brother's semen." How would one acquire this from their brother :X

I'm more interested in why/how she had a "sealed container of her brother's semen." How would one acquire this from their brother :X
some people really are just...ahem... that way.

What I want to know is if she was so desperate for a baby, why didn't she just impregnate herself? Gawd willing not with her brother's semen, but I'm sure she could have gotten semen from a Sperm Bank.

What I want to know is if she was so desperate for a baby, why didn't she just impregnate herself? Gawd willing not with her brother's semen, but I'm sure she could have gotten semen from a Sperm Bank.

Mabye she fears being pregnat herself. I have a few friends who are.

... Reminds me of the time two of my friends came to the agreement to shove turkey basters with Vodka in them up eachothers' butts to get real fucked up.

It worked but, apparently, it hurt real bad.

Wow.

This is hilarious, and at the same time it's not.

Definately started the morning with a smile and a chuckle.

This made me laugh at first and then made me want to cry. :-/

Same here, now I am unsure what I want to do with me feelings. Laugh, cry laugh, cry, or both?

:m142::m131:

This little guy kind of reminds me of a turkey baster. ----->

:m198: mebe it's cause he look so sad.

OMG I am officially traumatized

*shakes his head*

I laughted, I shuddered, I am truly shocked at some people!

I will never look at a turkey the same way again.

Thank you Satya for destroying Thanksgiving for me.

AT LEAST I STILL HAVE CHRISTMAS

Or a chicken for that matter grr at you monkey boy!