Ask and Answer! | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Ask and Answer!

No. I would have a heart attack during blast-off. But if you could "beam me up" hell yes.
Would you ever be on Fear Factor?

yes!! BUT only if i was guaranteed to not have to be confined with insects, lol. (which is basically the whole show lol)

do you have any tattoos? if so, how many?

None yet, i know once i start i wont stop. BUT i already have 5 planned. I'll get some ink done this year for sure :)
Do you?

nope, not a single one.

do you have alot of piercings?

nope, not even earrings. i hate earrings. do u have piercings?

nope, not even one. (we're both so pure, lolllz)

when and what was the last concert you went to?

went to a bluegrass event @ Golden Gate Park...saw a whole bunch of bands. But seeing Robert Plant play was the reason I went. Not a huge bluegrass fan, but I'm a music fan :)
What band do you wish you could see thats no longer around?
Oh. That was 2 months ago i think

alice in chains and nirvana, without a doubt. also, jimi hendrix, definitely!!

(the new alice in chains that is touring isnt the real thing. sorry, without layne staley, it's not alice in chains. i saw the new alice in chains, no good.)

do you prefer sunrise, sunset, or the night sky??

desert with mountains. meaning, i dont like barren desert with just sand dunes. i like desert with lots of red rock mountains. : ]

which of the four elements would you say you relate to most? (weird question, but thats what popped into my head lol)

By four elements I'm assuming you mean earth, fire, wind and water. I'd say water. Some of my earliest memories are of being on the ocean.

What extinct animal would you bring back to life?

water...i'm a water sign
do you have a thick new york accent?

Nope, not at all. I've been told I sound like a sex operator or a self-help book person.

What kind of food are you in the mood for right now?

[MENTION=1926]Tallulah[/MENTION] i'd bring back sabretooth tigers. lol. it'll add A LOT more excitement to everyday living.

[MENTION=4459]Sensiko[/MENTION] i absolutely do, haha. i have the new york accent, as well as another accent which nobody can quite pinpoint. AND, i drive a 2010 hyundai accent. i have plenty of accents. : )

how tall are you?

Reactions: Sensiko
[MENTION=1926]Tallulah[/MENTION] Megasharks just because
[MENTION=3799]bionic[/MENTION] coffee..not a food but...
[MENTION=3975]Constant_Overstimulation[/MENTION] 5'6"

How tall are you guys?

I'm 5'3.

YUM, cawwwwwwwfeeeeeeee.

What band are you currently obsessed with?

The Script.

What is the band you love to hate?

[MENTION=3799]bionic[/MENTION]
this chick:[video=youtube;bI0Cg9evvOA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bI0Cg9evvOA[/video]
crappy audio but from a brand new album.

Oops:
heaven or hell?

@Serenity My chemical romance. Heard "I'm not okay" more times than I can count.

[MENTION=4459]Sensiko[/MENTION] Heaven with a dash of hell

Would you volunteer to live on the moon for 10 years?

@ serenity the Black eyed peas
same ? as above :)