Arguing Style Test

Snapshot Report
spacer.gif
Positive fighting tactics
spacer.gif
graph_arrow.gif
spacer.gif
graph_slider_general.gif
You often engage in arguing behaviors that can help end a fight quickly and satisfactorily for both parties. This might keep fights from being drawn out longer than necessary because you can generally avoid misunderstandings. By listening carefully, looking for solutions and apologizing, you are able to communicate effectively with your partner. These tactics serve to reassure your partner that you

Positive Arguing Style: 63
You often engage in arguing behaviors that can help end a fight quickly and satisfactorily for both parties. This might keep fights from being drawn out longer than necessary because you can generally avoid misunderstandings. By listening carefully, looking for solutions and apologizing, you are able to communicate effectively with your partner. These tactics serve to reassure your partner that you’re working together towards a common goal. Couples who rely on positive tactics when fighting improve their overall satisfaction with their relationship and are more likely to stay together.

D: I don't think they have a different result. I look for long fights because its a healthy part of a relationship to fight.

I scored 78

You often engage in arguing behaviors that can help end a fight quickly and satisfactorily for both parties. This might keep fights from being drawn out longer than necessary because you can generally avoid misunderstandings. By listening carefully, looking for solutions and apologizing, you are able to communicate effectively with your partner. These tactics serve to reassure your partner that you

90!

Woohoo!

I score so well because I am freakishly adversive to conflict of any kind. Which is why the last relationship with Mr. INTP-Who-Can't-Control-His-Tone-And-Who-Always-Feels-The-Need-To-Figure-Out-Who-Is-Most-To-Blame didn't work. By the end, I was just intuiting who he wanted me to be just to avoid the crazy fights.

Yeah for getting a new job and RUNNING THE FRAK AWAY.

</overly personal rant >

Oh dear, I got 59...THAT isn't good!

I admit that I'm very bad about holding grudges. I don't bring them up in arguments where they aren't relevant, but they still bother me on the inside. I'm very good about being respectful during an argument (I don't swear, or strike where I know it hurts.) but I can be stubborn about compromise. It depends on the issue if I'm willing to bend.

It's a good thing that I don't usually argue with anyone! If I know that a friend/relative and I don't agree on a subject, I avoid discussing it. For example, my dad is a homophobe and I hate it, but I know I can't change his mind, so I let it lie.

94 out of 100

I really dislike fighting so I hope I don't get into a lot of them when I'm dating/married. I'd rather peacefully discuss the differences in our opinions instead of yelling. :(

Snapshot Report
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
graph_arrow.gif
spacer.gif
graph_slider_general.gif
You tend to engage in arguing behaviors that can help end a fight quickly and satisfactorily for both parties. This probably keeps fights from being drawn out longer than necessary because you can avoid misunderstandings. By listening carefully, looking for solutions and apologizing, you are able to communicate effectively with your partner. These tactics serve to reassure your partner that you’re working together towards a common goal. Couples who rely on positive tactics when fighting improve their overall satisfaction with their relationship and are more likely to stay together. Way to go!

Snapshot Report
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
graph_arrow.gif
spacer.gif
graph_slider_general.gif
You tend to engage in arguing behaviors that can help end a fight quickly and satisfactorily for both parties. This probably keeps fights from being drawn out longer than necessary because you can avoid misunderstandings. By listening carefully, looking for solutions and apologizing, you are able to communicate effectively with your partner. These tactics serve to reassure your partner that you’re working together towards a common goal. Couples who rely on positive tactics when fighting improve their overall satisfaction with their relationship and are more likely to stay together. Way to go!

I try my best to be a pacifist..I really dislike conflict

Snapshot Report
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
graph_arrow.gif
spacer.gif
graph_slider_general.gif

Snapshot Report
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
graph_arrow.gif
spacer.gif
graph_slider_general.gif
You tend to engage in arguing behaviors that can help end a fight quickly and satisfactorily for both parties. This probably keeps fights from being drawn out longer than necessary because you can avoid misunderstandings. By listening carefully, looking for solutions and apologizing, you are able to communicate effectively with your partner. These tactics serve to reassure your partner that you

spacer.gif
graph_arrow.gif
spacer.gif
graph_slider_general.gif

Snapshot Report
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
graph_arrow.gif
spacer.gif
graph_slider_general.gif
You often engage in arguing behaviors that can help end a fight quickly and satisfactorily for both parties. This might keep fights from being drawn out longer than necessary because you can generally avoid misunderstandings. By listening carefully, looking for solutions and apologizing, you are able to communicate effectively with your partner. These tactics serve to reassure your partner that you’re working together towards a common goal. Couples who rely on positive tactics when fighting improve their overall satisfaction with their relationship and are more likely to stay together.

Snapshot Report
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
graph_arrow.gif
spacer.gif
graph_slider_general.gif

lg.php

spacer.gif
http://www.queendom.com/index.htmhttp://www.queendom.com/tests/index.htm
spacer.gif
http://www.queendom.com/polls/index.htm
spacer.gif
http://www.queendom.com/articles/index.htm
spacer.gif
http://www.queendom.com/advices/index.htm
spacer.gif
http://www.queendom.com/community/index.htmhttp://www.queendom.com/search/index.htm Arguing Style Test Snapshot Report
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
graph_arrow.gif
spacer.gif
graph_slider_general.gif
spacer.gif

Snapshot Report
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
graph_arrow.gif
spacer.gif
graph_slider_general.gif
You tend to engage in arguing behaviors that can help end a fight quickly and satisfactorily for both parties. This probably keeps fights from being drawn out longer than necessary because you can avoid misunderstandings. By listening carefully, looking for solutions and apologizing, you are able to communicate effectively with your partner. These tactics serve to reassure your partner that you

94/100