Arguing Style Test | INFJ Forum

Arguing Style Test

Discussion in 'Online Tests' started by Jasmine, Jul 4, 2009.

Share This Page

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
More threads by Jasmine
  1. Jasmine

Jasmine Regular Poster

Threads:
    MBTI:
    x
  2. AUM

AUM The Romantic Scientist

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    Enneagram:
    4w5
    Snapshot Report[​IMG]Positive fighting tactics[​IMG][​IMG] 73[​IMG][​IMG]You often engage in arguing behaviors that can help end a fight quickly and satisfactorily for both parties. This might keep fights from being drawn out longer than necessary because you can generally avoid misunderstandings. By listening carefully, looking for solutions and apologizing, you are able to communicate effectively with your partner. These tactics serve to reassure your partner that you

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Ookami

Ookami Community Member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    ENTP
    Positive Arguing Style: 63
    You often engage in arguing behaviors that can help end a fight quickly and satisfactorily for both parties. This might keep fights from being drawn out longer than necessary because you can generally avoid misunderstandings. By listening carefully, looking for solutions and apologizing, you are able to communicate effectively with your partner. These tactics serve to reassure your partner that you’re working together towards a common goal. Couples who rely on positive tactics when fighting improve their overall satisfaction with their relationship and are more likely to stay together.

D: I don't think they have a different result. I look for long fights because its a healthy part of a relationship to fight.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. sassafras

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    I scored 78

You often engage in arguing behaviors that can help end a fight quickly and satisfactorily for both parties. This might keep fights from being drawn out longer than necessary because you can generally avoid misunderstandings. By listening carefully, looking for solutions and apologizing, you are able to communicate effectively with your partner. These tactics serve to reassure your partner that you

5. OP
    Jasmine

Jasmine Regular Poster

Threads:
    MBTI:
    x

No, there is.

I got 20-something with my result. It basically told me I was a jerk and I should listen when having a fight. :m082:

6. Simone

Simone Newbie

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    90!

Woohoo!

I score so well because I am freakishly adversive to conflict of any kind. Which is why the last relationship with Mr. INTP-Who-Can't-Control-His-Tone-And-Who-Always-Feels-The-Need-To-Figure-Out-Who-Is-Most-To-Blame didn't work. By the end, I was just intuiting who he wanted me to be just to avoid the crazy fights.

Yeah for getting a new job and RUNNING THE FRAK AWAY.

</overly personal rant >

7. OP
    Jasmine

Jasmine Regular Poster

Threads:
    MBTI:
    x
    I love overly personal rants. I partake in them all the time :)

8. Minerva

Minerva Community Member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Oh dear, I got 59...THAT isn't good!

I admit that I'm very bad about holding grudges. I don't bring them up in arguments where they aren't relevant, but they still bother me on the inside. I'm very good about being respectful during an argument (I don't swear, or strike where I know it hurts.) but I can be stubborn about compromise. It depends on the issue if I'm willing to bend.

It's a good thing that I don't usually argue with anyone! If I know that a friend/relative and I don't agree on a subject, I avoid discussing it. For example, my dad is a homophobe and I hate it, but I know I can't change his mind, so I let it lie.

9. Solstice

Solstice Regular Poster

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    94 out of 100

I really dislike fighting so I hope I don't get into a lot of them when I'm dating/married. I'd rather peacefully discuss the differences in our opinions instead of yelling. :(

10. daydreamer

daydreamer Permanent Fixture

Threads:
    MBTI:
    ENFP
    Enneagram:
    I forget
    Snapshot Report[​IMG]Positive fighting tactics[​IMG][​IMG] 84[​IMG][​IMG]You tend to engage in arguing behaviors that can help end a fight quickly and satisfactorily for both parties. This probably keeps fights from being drawn out longer than necessary because you can avoid misunderstandings. By listening carefully, looking for solutions and apologizing, you are able to communicate effectively with your partner. These tactics serve to reassure your partner that you’re working together towards a common goal. Couples who rely on positive tactics when fighting improve their overall satisfaction with their relationship and are more likely to stay together. Way to go!

11. Raccoon Love

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFP
    Enneagram:
    4w5
    Snapshot Report [​IMG]Positive fighting tactics [​IMG][​IMG] 92 [​IMG][​IMG] You tend to engage in arguing behaviors that can help end a fight quickly and satisfactorily for both parties. This probably keeps fights from being drawn out longer than necessary because you can avoid misunderstandings. By listening carefully, looking for solutions and apologizing, you are able to communicate effectively with your partner. These tactics serve to reassure your partner that you’re working together towards a common goal. Couples who rely on positive tactics when fighting improve their overall satisfaction with their relationship and are more likely to stay together. Way to go!

I try my best to be a pacifist..I really dislike conflict

12. youhemmein

youhemmein awkward turtle
    Donor

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    2w1
    Snapshot Report [​IMG]Positive fighting tactics [​IMG][​IMG] 72 [​IMG][​IMG] You often engage in arguing behaviors that can help end a fight quickly and satisfactorily for both parties. This might keep fights from being drawn out longer than necessary because you can generally avoid misunderstandings. By listening carefully, looking for solutions and apologizing, you are able to communicate effectively with your partner. These tactics serve to reassure your partner that you

13. bs98r3kjf

bs98r3kjf Well-known member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    none
    Enneagram:
    none
    Snapshot Report [​IMG]Positive fighting tactics [​IMG][​IMG] 81 [​IMG][​IMG] You tend to engage in arguing behaviors that can help end a fight quickly and satisfactorily for both parties. This probably keeps fights from being drawn out longer than necessary because you can avoid misunderstandings. By listening carefully, looking for solutions and apologizing, you are able to communicate effectively with your partner. These tactics serve to reassure your partner that you

14. Roger

Roger ...

Threads:
    MBTI:
    ENFP
    Enneagram:
    -
    Positive fighting tactics [​IMG][​IMG] 74 [​IMG][​IMG] You often engage in arguing behaviors that can help end a fight quickly and satisfactorily for both parties. This might keep fights from being drawn out longer than necessary because you can generally avoid misunderstandings. By listening carefully, looking for solutions and apologizing, you are able to communicate effectively with your partner. These tactics serve to reassure your partner that you

15. naisiay

naisiay Newbie

Threads:
    MBTI:
    infj
    Snapshot Report [​IMG]Positive fighting tactics [​IMG][​IMG] 70 [​IMG][​IMG] You often engage in arguing behaviors that can help end a fight quickly and satisfactorily for both parties. This might keep fights from being drawn out longer than necessary because you can generally avoid misunderstandings. By listening carefully, looking for solutions and apologizing, you are able to communicate effectively with your partner. These tactics serve to reassure your partner that you’re working together towards a common goal. Couples who rely on positive tactics when fighting improve their overall satisfaction with their relationship and are more likely to stay together.

16. lostintranslation

lostintranslation Community Member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Snapshot Report [​IMG]Positive fighting tactics [​IMG][​IMG] 88 [​IMG][​IMG] You tend to engage in arguing behaviors that can help end a fight quickly and satisfactorily for both parties. This probably keeps fights from being drawn out longer than necessary because you can avoid misunderstandings. By listening carefully, looking for solutions and apologizing, you are able to communicate effectively with your partner. These tactics serve to reassure your partner that you’re working together towards a common goal. Couples who rely on positive tactics when fighting improve their overall satisfaction with their relationship and are more likely to stay together. Way to go!

17. Ria

Ria Snow White over the ocean

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ.
    Enneagram:
    4 x 6 (I think).
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] Arguing Style Test Snapshot Report[​IMG]Positive fighting tactics[​IMG][​IMG] 81[​IMG][​IMG]You tend to engage in arguing behaviors that can help end a fight quickly and satisfactorily for both parties. This probably keeps fights from being drawn out longer than necessary because you can avoid misunderstandings. By listening carefully, looking for solutions and apologizing, you are able to communicate effectively with your partner. These tactics serve to reassure your partner that you’re working together towards a common goal. Couples who rely on positive tactics when fighting improve their overall satisfaction with their relationship and are more likely to stay together. Way to go! [​IMG]

18. NeverAmI

NeverAmI Satisclassifaction
    Retired Staff

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFP
    Enneagram:
    5w4
    Snapshot Report[​IMG]Positive fighting tactics[​IMG][​IMG] 86[​IMG][​IMG]You tend to engage in arguing behaviors that can help end a fight quickly and satisfactorily for both parties. This probably keeps fights from being drawn out longer than necessary because you can avoid misunderstandings. By listening carefully, looking for solutions and apologizing, you are able to communicate effectively with your partner. These tactics serve to reassure your partner that you

19. Lady Shiori

Lady Shiori Regular Poster

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    6w5 2w1 9w8
    94/100

You tend to engage in arguing behaviors that can help end a fight quickly and satisfactorily for both parties. This probably keeps fights from being drawn out longer than necessary because you can avoid misunderstandings. By listening carefully, looking for solutions and apologizing, you are able to communicate effectively with your partner. These tactics serve to reassure your partner that you’re working together towards a common goal. Couples who rely on positive tactics when fighting improve their overall satisfaction with their relationship and are more likely to stay together. Way to go!

20. drummergirlbk

drummergirlbk Community Member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INTJ
    Enneagram:
    5w4
    76/100