Are you going insane? | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

Are you going insane?

Muir. Sorry I want joking. You live in your own world and its not the same one as everyone else. I wish you the best of luck. I doubt ill have reason to converse with you again.

Muir. Sorry I want joking. You live in your own world and its not the same one as everyone else. I wish you the best of luck. I doubt ill have reason to converse with you again.

Nope there is quite a few people in my world

There are also many people who know what i know

I think this perspective is going to be very difficult for you to assimilate because your father is involved with the masons....this means that you have a personal attachment to a certain perception of reality and part of you will not want to see that perception overturned

I want to make it clear that i am not implicating your dad in this stuff. Most masons do not know the inner agenda. What i am saying is in no way denigrating your dad. He will no doubt have his own motives for being in the freemasons

The reality remains however that the cabal want to control every area of human life. The church and freemasonry are areas that involve a lot of people so naturally the cabal want to control it. For example when the Bavarian illuminati were outlawed they went underground....they infiltrated grand orient freemasonry

When the stewart monarchy were exiled from Britain they also got heavily involved with the grand orient bringing esoteric scottish grades to the lodges of Paris

Von Hund created the Rite of Strict Observance claiming a lineage from the templars and claiming authority from 'Unknown superiors' and one suggestion has been that he was initiated by the exiled stewarts. there is of course a lot of speculation over who the 'unknown superiors' are and i have a few ideas about that

So there have been many influences on masonry and all kinds of people drawn to it but at the top level it most definately does have an agenda of global scope

You might be interested in the esoteric Rites of Memphis-Misraim:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rite_of_Memphis-Misraim

Here's some more quotes relating to banking:

http://www.themoneymasters.com/the-money-masters/famous-quotations-on-banking/

Last edited:
Yes. Yes I do believe I'm going insane.

But I agree with a lot of the other posters here. I do believe a lot of breakdowns occur because of lack of social, familial, and emotional support that used to exist in society. We're cut off from others and worse, from ourselves. We're groomed from day one to make money so we can buy things. We're also groomed to think that 'success' is about a very narrow range of achievements, education, and standard of living.

My cousin swears that the root of unhappiness with others is that we don't truly Listen. Really, really Listen. For the most part, I think most people have good sense and can work out their issues on their own if they have enough emotional support to do so. But that support is often lacking because others don't really Listen.

Reactions: muir
You dont know what they are about, only what you have heard. You dont take the time to actually learn about what you talk about.

You are also calling me a liar. Someone who has a vast amount more factual information on the Masons then you do. The one saving grace here is you would have to assume that what I am telling you is true but any sane person would question someone on the internet giving them information and telling them to accept it as fact. However this IS what is happening here and I can tell you now. The information you have on the Masons, how they are built and run is as incorrect as it can be. I am telling you now that since you are concerned with what is happening in the world, before you move forward youll want to get factual information concerning what you are talking about and at least in how the Masons are concerned, you currently have none.

It is here that I also will tell you that I will not entertain your musings on how the rest of the world works from here out. You live in paranoia for no good reason. Your arguments are based solely on speculation and what you WANT to believe, not what is real. You and people like you are one of the problems in the world, you are by no means part of the solution.

I am not attempting to hurt you or put you down. You simply talk as if you know about something when you really have no clue.

I wish you luck in your life.

I understand that it would upset you when somebody talks about, basically as you see it, your father that way. Personally, I don't disbelieve you. I have had a friend who was a freemason/a history with them: what muir describes is very contrary to how I view this person.

To dismiss conspiracy though is exactly what he is talking about before how people knee-jerk away from it because it is uncomfortable, I don't believe as he does on the large scale (a very specific plan seems like it would be very hard to implement w/o things leaking beyond people you could whack).

The truth is, there have been truly malicious, greedy, audacious conspiracies for wealth and power. Jay Gould manipulating gold. Thyssens (blew up in their faces). Probably the banking crisis that happened. I'm sorry if anybody here is offended by this, but it is truly moronic to believe that the credit default swaps would lead us anywhere else than where we are now. Essentially, the banks were the curve, the crash, and they came out ahead and everybody else lost after that, almost every other sort of business, and smaller banks, included. They were poofing enormous amounts of money out of thin air through speculation, bets on things that they had zero stake in besides artificially, their inflation and systemic risk caused the collapse, because of their inflation and our bailout of them, they kept the gains from that inflation... and we paid for it, and are suffering the results of the inflation from which they benefited. People somehow think that it's okay to give these same banks low-interest loans and that they turn around and give them to students for 8+ times as much: I really don't know how much more obvious corruption could get. That is a conspiracy. Another conspiracy was the Gulf of Tonkin... a documented fact. MKUltra was a conspiracy, also a documented fact, one in which tens of thousands of papers were shredded before we could see them, what we know is scary enough, and people mysteriously disappearing who would have testified or were wishy-washy and probably about to spill the beans... that is a conspiracy. There were people in the CIA who almost certainly knew that Oswald was planning to assassinate Kennedy, at the very least they probably kept quiet and let it happen... it is also well known that hawks in his administration despised him because he wasn't militant enough (wwiii with nukes would have been a blast... no pun intended -- most people don't realize how close we were to nuclear war, besides Kennedy's refusals to do what his hawk staff suggested, the same situation was avoided by a Soviet submariner captain who basically refused orders to send off his missiles in the circumstances) These people have a way of disappearing and getting killed with poor timing, it probably isn't because they're driving their cars down the wrong side of the street.

Disinformation has been actively run against the American people and congress... They lied under oath, our companies were instructed to lie about what they were giving to the government. How a democracy is supposed to function when the people are being deliberately misled -- that is a conspiracy -- by their own government no less, is beyond me. The same people sit on the boards of these banks as with corporations that benefit from slave wages that the crash caused, and the stupid interest rates (which used to be illegal) that they use to milk people who don't spend their money wisely. HW was the head of the CIA, his father was also implicated in fascist plots and gold manipulation in WWII, believe what you will of their validity. To boot, students can't even declare bankruptcy out of their loans (what really is the point of bankruptcy anyway?) but the interest keeps ticking, and even at higher percents... that's basically indentured servitude, but hey at least we don't send them to prison or Australia, or whip them until they pay... yet.

Whether or not all of this stuff is centrally orchestrated, or to what extent, who would be involved etc., I have no idea, but following the money is a good place to start, and I also would very much dislike a witch-hunt and blood bath à la french revolution.

Also, the downing street memo showed that Dick Cheney knowingly lied at least once about Iraq... Halliburton... hmm. Such callous disregard for human life, devoid of hate, truly is the mark of psychopaths (if you've ever met one, you would notice the cold eyes that feel nothing when they mess with people, either the slightest twitch of regret or the hatred that would get a normal person to do those things) Almost every piece of evidence that the CIA, but the one who turned out to be a whoopsie, shown to Bush and co. was against Iraq and mobile chemical labs ... truly absurd, yet it was ramrodded through, and the paranoia of Americans was indeed something that they very obviously played off of. Frankly, it would be naïve to think that it ends there. Not everything that goes wrong can be attributed to a conspiracy, but to ignore them would be wishful (un)thinking. The media generally ignores these things like the plague, most of which are owned by the same people with stocks in banks and other corporations. Fox news even pulled something truly Orwellian talking about how the NSA was trying to defend our civil liberties (I suppose from all of the muslims, obviously so inclined, that we have in congress/senate).

As to how these corporations, and fiat money, came to be, I give as a caution to @muir and anyone else who cares. These quick fixes were meant to keep people from manipulating these things for their own advantage. Close attention should be paid to possible outcomes, or ways around the fixes. As to the gold standard ... all value is inherently and necessarily subjective. Gold can be manipulated, just as fiat. Corporations being devoted to making money only for shareholders and as ways to avoid monopolies, in order to provide public services, through deregulation have caused their own enormous problems.

Last edited:
My father was one position away from the last one there was in this nation. You dont get any higher after that. Doubt all you like but thats just fact.

The highest public position in this nation (Britain) is held by Prince Edward, Duke of York.
Now, for me, that royal connection is enough to make the organisation very suspect.
That man is the first cousin of the Queen of England, Elizabeth II.
That woman, besides being the Queen (lol) is the biggest private owner of land and gold in the nation.
A nation which officially sold the majority or possibly all of its gold reserves.

If you are going to claim to be the son of a man even remotely close to social elites of that calibre in your own nation, you'll have to prove it.

And if you do, you can bet your ass I'm not posting in this thread again! Amirite? :lol:

The highest public position in this nation (Britain) is held by Prince Edward, Duke of York.
Now, for me, that royal connection is enough to make the organisation very suspect.
That man is the first cousin of the Queen of England, Elizabeth II.
That woman, besides being the Queen (lol) is the biggest private owner of land and gold in the nation.
A nation which officially sold the majority or possibly all of its gold reserves.

If you are going to claim to be the son of a man even remotely close to social elites of that calibre in your own nation, you'll have to prove it.

And if you do, you can bet your ass I'm not posting in this thread again! Amirite? :lol:

I have no clue how things work in other countries in relation to the Masons. Here anyone, so long as they are willing to spend the time and effort, can move up in the ranks. It takes a huge amount of time. My father did not join until after he retired. No doubt part of why he joined is because he was bored. But...the Masons do some really good things for people in general as well. He was one of many people who had he wished to spend the time could have made a run at that position here. However it requires a huge amount of time, its like a job where you are always busy traveling etc... And it costs a great deal of money. Some things are paid for, other things are not. My parents were by no means rich, not even close. Middle class all the way and not a lot of reason to pursue a position where you are literally paying for it.

They did have secrets obviously. One I am sure no one here will believe is that they have the real ark of the covenant. When I was 8 I saw it but did not know what I was looking at. It was only a year later or so that Indiana Jones came out and I remembered I had seen it before. :)

No I cant prove any of it. Its not important to me that I do. I only now know that muir doesn't use real factual information to draw conclusions. Its just annoying but Ill get over it.

They did have secrets obviously. One I am sure no one here will believe is that they have the real ark of the covenant. When I was 8 I saw it but did not know what I was looking at. It was only a year later or so that Indiana Jones came out and I remembered I had seen it before. :)

No I cant prove any of it. Its not important to me that I do. I only now know that muir doesn't use real factual information to draw conclusions. Its just annoying but Ill get over it.

Taken on face value...that makes you think they're NOT doing the badting?

WHY would the Freemasons have the Ark of the Covenant?

Muir, there is plenty to say here, but I'm afraid you have a huge advantage over me: time. I'm chronically running out of time and meanwhile your messages are multiplying, I simply have no way of keeping up, let alone looking up your exact wording, etc. You can basically do it yourself.

I will keep it generic (and, even if it's rude, I can't guarantee to reply to a follow-up - again, running out of time). I am pretty much with Eventhorizon here. To sum up my position (backed by my actual experience in mid- and large business), while I absolutely agree that large business must be constrained, the reality is far from the fantastic realms you draw.

On a personal level, I thank you for helping me find out my personality type: I am now more positive than ever that I am an INTJ. Looks like I value logic much more than feelings, for good or for bad. If you're seriously interested in Russian / Soviet history, these are the most prominent ones (some gotta be translated): Nikolay Karamzin (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikolay_Karamzin), Bestuzhev-Ryumin (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konstantin_Bestuzhev-Ryumin), from XX century onwards: Yevgeny Tarle (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarle), Roy Medvedev (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roy_Medvedev), more controversial: Lev Gumilev (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lev_Gumilev). A bit more reliable than YouTube videos.

I think youre being a little unfair there. I wouldn't say that any of my words are superfluous. I'd say my posts are pretty packed with info...but moving on

Muir, there is plenty to say here, but I'm afraid you have a huge advantage over me: time. I'm chronically running out of time and meanwhile your messages are multiplying, I simply have no way of keeping up, let alone looking up your exact wording, etc. You can basically do it yourself.

I will keep it generic (and, even if it's rude, I can't guarantee to reply to a follow-up - again, running out of time). I am pretty much with Eventhorizon here. To sum up my position (backed by my actual experience in mid- and large business), while I absolutely agree that large business must be constrained, the reality is far from the fantastic realms you draw.

On a personal level, I thank you for helping me find out my personality type: I am now more positive than ever that I am an INTJ. Looks like I value logic much more than feelings, for good or for bad. If you're seriously interested in Russian / Soviet history, these are the most prominent ones (some gotta be translated): Nikolay Karamzin (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikolay_Karamzin), Bestuzhev-Ryumin (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konstantin_Bestuzhev-Ryumin), from XX century onwards: Yevgeny Tarle (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarle), Roy Medvedev (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roy_Medvedev), more controversial: Lev Gumilev (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lev_Gumilev). A bit more reliable than YouTube videos.

No worries man

I don't tell people what their personality types are because i think thats really upto them to decide, but seeing as you have already typed yourself i would, going on my experience of debating and discussing with many INTJ's over a number of years agree with you that i do believe that is your type

That's the great thing about an MBTI site....you can see where other people are coming from whislt getting to know their type....a very interesting process

I find INTJ's to be highly competent people. My partner is an INTJ. But i do believe there are some areas that an INFJ can excell in

The danger with being highly competent is that it can make others seem incompentent and it then becomes easy to become disparaging of others and feel that other people aren't really worth listening to. It is just possible however that you might sometimes come across a person who has found out some stuff that you haven't

Competency can take many forms. Sometimes it is techinical competency and sometimes competency can be at seeing things that others can't. One is a more tangible competency and is easier for people to get credit for and the other is more intangible form and is generally overlooked

Unfortunately for INFJ's although they too can be technically competent (because they are conscientious and want to do a good job) their talents may often be of the more intangible form

I'll have a look at the sites you've posted but i am also aware when looking into history that history is written by the victor and that i must always be mindful of who the source is and what their agenda or position on things is as they may have a strong bias

For your own interest, if you are interested below is a study that shows just how centralised corporate power is. Its worth baring in mind that it is consolidating more and more all the time. Indeed many corporations describe themselves as 'too big to fail'

Also the money supply IS centrally controlled through the central bank and in turn these banks ARE centrally controlled through the BIS. This is all documented fact

Swiss Study Shows 147 Technocratic “Super Entities” Rule the World

http://www.occupycorporatism.com/swiss-study-shows-147-technocratic-super-entities-rule-the-world/

I have no clue how things work in other countries in relation to the Masons. Here anyone, so long as they are willing to spend the time and effort, can move up in the ranks. It takes a huge amount of time. My father did not join until after he retired. No doubt part of why he joined is because he was bored. But...the Masons do some really good things for people in general as well. He was one of many people who had he wished to spend the time could have made a run at that position here. However it requires a huge amount of time, its like a job where you are always busy traveling etc... And it costs a great deal of money. Some things are paid for, other things are not. My parents were by no means rich, not even close. Middle class all the way and not a lot of reason to pursue a position where you are literally paying for it.

I hope i made it clear that i wasn't implicating your dad! As i say these organisations whether they are the church or freemasons have many well meaning grassroots people....its the guys at the top who are upto no good!

As i said before the freemasons are a very watered down occult order. You don't get into qabalah until you are higher up the degrees. There are other occult orders who fasttrack you to that info very quickly

My info comes from the more potent occult orders, but i assure you they are all part of the same network when you go high up enough and they are all working with the same stuff: qabalah

If you are interested in this stuff you do not need to join the masons...in fact if anything that will slow you down in your occult learning because it will take up a lot of your time and your money (paying dues) when you could be studying the info direct yourself and advancing beyond the bulk of masons pretty quickly

I live in scotland. We have lodge 0 here. The templars fled here when they were persecuted in France. The mainstream books will tell you there was only ever a handfull of templars in scotland at any one time but I have personally visited scores of templar graves and more are being descovered all the time. There were many templars in Scotland. Some construction work in edinburgh recently uncovered one that was in the remains of an old demolised abbey. Note the sword which shows this templar was a knight. Other graves show things like sheep shears to show that the deceased person was administering flocks of sheep:

s-SKELETON-large640.jpg

Another stone was found in recent years by a wall near the old church at the village of 'temple' so called because it used to be an administrative centre for the templars

Scotland is about as masonic as you can get and i have worked for the masons myself. I also have family members in the lodge. If you take Manley P Hall at his word you don't need to be a member of a lodge to be a mason.

As i said many people join for many different reasons. However what is beyond doubt is the links that masonry has to monarchy and also that lodges across Europe and America have been revolutionary hotbeds....this is despite the fact that it is a stated rule of the masons that politics should not be discussed in the lodge

The british monarchy is also intimately involved with the german jewish banking franternity pre-eminant amongst which are the rothschilds. The rothschilds have of course been showered with honours by the royal family. The rothschilds helped to bankrole the british royal family and the government and the country has been in debt to them since the napoleonic war.

Whats wrong with that some might ask? The problem is that the rothschilds have been funding all sides in all the wars...profiting off the misery of millions which is disingenuous and unfeeling to the degree of psychopathy

The rothschilds are most definately involved in the same occult sciences (qabalah) that freemasonry is involved in an i'm sure i don't need to point out to you the jewish nature of freemasonry with the magician king solomon held in very high regard

It is a secret society set up with a purpose in mind...not just for giggles. it has been implicated in everything from the french revolution to the american revolution and chaos is used as a tool to synthesis a new situation. To paraphrase the revolutionary lenin: ''don't be afraid of chaos, it can create new opportunities''

The most interesting thing i heard about the ark of the covenant is that it is a communication device, used to communicate with other intelligences

The british royal family trace their roots back to the royal house of the biblical david. Below is the royal crest. In the bottom left section you can see the harp of David:

coatscot.jpg

The grand lodge of england only does the first 3 degrees with the common term 'being given the third degree' obviously stemming from masonry

At the core of the grand lodge is a company which handles millions of pounds every year in staff wages but it is not public knowledge exactly what this organisation does

Scottish freemasonry was traditionally orientated around the stewart monarchy. You can visit a stewart church in the highlands decorated with masonic motifs (there are many masonic buildings in scotland dating back hundreds of years)

Trust is earnt so i always encourage people to research themselves into what i'm saying to check its veracity. Although it is possible i might through genuine error get a fact wrong i will not lie

Last edited:
=/ Really guys? Freemasons and the Ark of the Covenant? How did we get here? DON'T EXPLAIN, THAT'S RHETORICAL...

=/ Really guys? Freemasons and the Ark of the Covenant? How did we get here? DON'T EXPLAIN, THAT'S RHETORICAL...

You sure? :)

Just a quick clarification though: it was through loooking into what forces are behind these changes we are seeing in psychiatry (the idea that there is a reason behind the changes and that those changes are related through that same reason to all the other changes we are seeing in our society)

Was it interesting?

That's it i'll shut up now!

Fact: muir causes insanity

I went insane long ago.
Best worst decision ever.