Are You Emotionally Intelligent? Discover Your Emotional IQ | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Are You Emotionally Intelligent? Discover Your Emotional IQ

Reactions: Free
Oh god... I should have never posted this stupid quiz here, lol.

Yes you should have. I liked it.

and that's all that really matters... :)

upload_2017-1-15_16-19-19.png

Your emotional IQ is exceptionally high! You are blessed with an attunement to others that few people have. You understand what they are feeling, and read them with ease. You also know how to respond to their emotions in order to comfort and support them effectively. People with your aptitude often go into professions such as education and therapy. But, even if they choose a different path, they often experience tremendous success in their personal and professional life. Good going!

My EQ is much higher than 137. This is an outrage.

I am so amazed by this. INFJ's tend to score high on emotional intelligence while INTJ's score low. How can one letter make such a difference? I found this comparison and felt it worthwhile to share.

http://www.infj.com/INFJorINTJ.htm

Reactions: Siku and Free
137/140
Your emotional IQ is exceptionally high! You are blessed with an attunement to others that few people have. You understand what they are feeling, and read them with ease. You also know how to respond to their emotions in order to comfort and support them effectively. People with your aptitude often go into professions such as education and therapy. But, even if they choose a different path, they often experience tremendous success in their personal and professional life. Good going!

I am so amazed by this. INFJ's tend to score high on emotional intelligence while INTJ's score low. How can one letter make such a difference? I found this comparison and felt it worthwhile to share.

Or it could be this test is kinda ridiculous as many have stated, and not the best indicator of EQ.

Reactions: Free
Or it could be this test is kinda ridiculous as many have stated, and not the best indicator of EQ.

Perhaps so metal head...ah.. I meant tin man.... So sorry!

11437008_4.jpg

If you only had a....
heart.ngsversion.1396531395268.jpg

Wow. This member always had a real skill for making the most unnecessary remarks. His posts still surprise me.
He brought needed intelligence to the forum but was forced out like others who didnt want to deal with the clear bias here.

B

Maybe because emotional intelligence isn't nearly as iimportant as other intelligences?

He brought needed intelligence to the forum but was forced out like others who didnt want to deal with the clear bias here.

It's funny how wrong you are. Please do not spread false narratives. I'm asking nicely. And no I'm not hashing out the real reasons.

Reactions: Happy Phantom
It's funny how wrong you are. Please do not spread false narratives. I'm asking nicely. And no I'm not hashing out the real reasons.
Wyote, I am stating an opinion. To which I have a right. Now, my opinion may not be based on all available information or even all information. I wouldn't know either way. Regardless I have a right to my opinion. If you want to provide information that you think will change my mind I am open to it. Otherwise dont suggest what I should think.

Reactions: Wyote
@Eventhorizon fair enough. It didn't sound like an opinion to me.