Forum Greeter
Mar 29, 2014
Nordic
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1 947
137/140

Your emotional IQ is exceptionally high! You are blessed with an attunement to others that few people have. You understand what they are feeling, and read them with ease. You also know how to respond to their emotions in order to comfort and support them effectively. People with your aptitude often go into professions such as education and therapy. But, even if they choose a different path, they often experience tremendous success in their personal and professional life. Good going!

137/140

image.jpg

Your emotional IQ is exceptionally high! You are blessed with an attunement to others that few people have. You understand what they are feeling, and read them with ease. You also know how to respond to their emotions in order to comfort and support them effectively. People with your aptitude often go into professions such as education and therapy. But, even if they choose a different path, they often experience tremendous success in their personal and professional life. Good going!

The same as urs

I'm emotionally fucked up at the moment though

Reactions: Gaze
137/140

Was I supposed to give the answer they were looking for or the emotion that it gave me? If I can guess the answer they are looking for does that mean that I am good at reading peoples emotions thus have a high emotional IQ or do my emotions have to formulate with their expectations for me to have a high emotional IQ? This is so complicated!!!

Reactions: Free and Gaze
a0801f03-cdbc-4e19-8213-5ebaaa6701ea.jpg

Your emotional IQ is pretty low, which means that you tend to have trouble reading other people's reactions and empathizing with them. Sometimes this trouble comes from not being tapped into your own emotions and not giving yourself the space to feel them. The good news is that these are skills you can improve! Plenty of exercises are available to help people read social situations and connect to others. Start by trying to get in touch with your own emotional world, and realizing the physical trappings of your own internal experiences.

Reactions: Free
Plenty of exercises are available to help people read social situations and connect to others.

lol no thanks

Start by trying to get in touch with your own emotional world, and realizing the physical trappings of your own internal experiences.

*plucks helplessly at trappings*

a0801f03-cdbc-4e19-8213-5ebaaa6701ea.jpg

Your emotional IQ is pretty low, which means that you tend to have trouble reading other people's reactions and empathizing with them. Sometimes this trouble comes from not being tapped into your own emotions and not giving yourself the space to feel them. The good news is that these are skills you can improve! Plenty of exercises are available to help people read social situations and connect to others. Start by trying to get in touch with your own emotional world, and realizing the physical trappings of your own internal experiences.

No, what it means is that corny stock photos don't illicit a reaction me. The strongest emotion I felt was laughter at how stupid some of those pictures were.

so what I'm gathering is that we have 9 people who took this, and only three different scores, with the most common being what should statistically be a very rare reault. So either we have an unusually odd sample to gather data from or this test is just f*cked up.

Yeah, this test seems to be somewhat ridiculous, lol. :m187:

I got slightly above average (73/140). The pics of kids made me feel stabby because I am not a kid type person, so my responses were skewed because there was no option for "I see a squalling child and want to run because I am sure they have e-coli on their hands and demands in their mouths." And the window cleaning smiling lady, WTF?

Reactions: Free and Wyote
ODB1MeT.jpg

Wow I didn't expect this

c37821e3-489c-4920-801a-1ebd28072bb0.jpg

The kid made me jealous... how small of me.

976dda86-63fc-4108-b72a-1c9efe2146fc.jpg

Your emotional IQ is well above average! You are doing a great job connecting to people, understanding them, and empathizing with them. You probably take time to take stock and deal with whatever is happening in your emotional life, and that makes you better attuned to those around you as well. Having a high emotional IQ can benefit your family life and social life, but it often has a surprising impact on your professional life as well. Keep developing your deep emotional aptitude and you can expect great things in your life!

Pchya right.

Reactions: Free and Gaze
I got slightly above average (73/140). The pics of kids made me feel stabby because I am not a kid type person, so my responses were skewed because there was no option for "I see a squalling child and want to run because I am sure they have e-coli on their hands and demands in their mouths." And the window cleaning smiling lady, WTF?

Yeah, she was definitely smiling because her job depended on it, lol.