Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
Are you can indoor or outdoor person?
http://www.blogthings.com/areyouanindoororoutdoorpersonquiz/

You Are an Indoor Person

You are the modern type, and you figure why be outside when you can have climate control?
It's hard to get you to go outside for more than a few minutes, but you probably enjoy a little it when you do.

Studies show that being outdoors can make us happier and healthier people. Consider giving nature a second chance.
Find one or two things you like to do outdoors and just do them! You can beat the feeling of a perfect day.

You Are an Indoor Person

You are the modern type, and you figure why be outside when you can have climate control?
It's hard to get you to go outside for more than a few minutes, but you probably enjoy a little it when you do.

Studies show that being outdoors can make us happier and healthier people. Consider giving nature a second chance.
Find one or two things you like to do outdoors and just do them! You can beat the feeling of a perfect day.

You Are an Indoor and Outdoor Person
You are equally comfortable indoors and outdoors - and you prefer a good mix of both.
You are fun loving and open to lots of activities. You are always up for trying something new.

Maybe you'll hike in the morning, read in the afternoon, swim after dinner, and take in a movie at night!
While you have a broad range of interests, you may have trouble turning these interests into passions. You're the type of person who likes to dabble.

You are equally comfortable indoors and outdoors - and you prefer a good mix of both.
You are fun loving and open to lots of activities. You are always up for trying something new.

Maybe you'll hike in the morning, read in the afternoon, swim after dinner, and take in a movie at night!
While you have a broad range of interests, you may have trouble turning these interests into passions. You're the type of person who likes to dabble.
-------

Hmmm, yes, I dabble in dabbling.

You Are an Outdoor Person

You love spending time outside, and it's likely you've crafted your lifestyle to maximum outdoor activities.
You probably live in an excellent climate (or intend to). And you are also probably physically fit.

Of all the types, you are the most likely to be the happiest. Being outdoors really raises people's spirits.
So go ahead and spend as much time outside as you'd like. Just remember to protect yourself from the sun! Yea, like I need to worry about that where I live.,ha,ha

You love spending time outside, and it's likely you've crafted your lifestyle to maximum outdoor activities.
You probably live in an excellent climate (or intend to). And you are also probably physically fit.

Of all the types, you are the most likely to be the happiest. Being outdoors really raises people's spirits.
So go ahead and spend as much time outside as you'd like. Just remember to protect yourself from the sun!

You Are an Indoor Person

So go ahead and spend as much time outside as you'd like. Just remember to protect yourself from the sun!

** Actually - I'd say that I'm both - I love closing myself up in my room and reading for hours... although a hammock outside would be better...

Reactions: rawr

____

Ok, I already knew the answer to this one :p

I am not even going to bother doing this.
I'm definitely an outdoor person.