Are you a productive person? | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Are you a productive person?

Generally it is. People don't feel like losers all the time, but most people feel like losers some of the time.
cuz we all born sinners and all fuck up I assume. To never feel like a loser I think one might need a humongous ego or be buddha incarnate or sumtin. I aint a buddhist

Reactions: Wyote
"I would advise you not to generalize as a rule,
A-hoo to be!
I have just entered a generalization,
Ah-me!"

I do not agree @Wyote . It wasn't accurate before, and it is not accurate now, you just improved your sentence.
But this conversation is becoming silly, and it's not useful, so I'll just let it go...

Reactions: MoonFlier and Wyote
It wasn't accurate before, and it is not accurate now

I didn't realize my words required ultimate truths for your pleasure, even when not speaking to you directly

I didn't realize my words required ultimate truths for your pleasure, even when not speaking to you directly
I don't understand if this has to do with my difficulty in understanding how to interact on forums(which is a subcategory of the broader "how to interact with anything" issue), or if I just picked the person who was most likely to misunderstand my intentions. It wasn't a personal attack. It wasn't any kind of attack. It wasn't a request to please my need for more precise speech either. I thought that your statement was interesting because it was so general and generally accepted and yet I disagree. I honestly believe it is not a good way to look at the issue, an issue I had a genuine interest in and that I would have liked to develop a little more. That is what I was trying to do.
I don't get what disturbed you. Was I rude?

I don't understand if this has to do with my difficulty in understanding how to interact on forums(which is a subcategory of the broader "how to interact with anything" issue), or if I just picked the person who was most likely to misunderstand my intentions. It wasn't a personal attack. It wasn't any kind of attack. It wasn't a request to please my need for more precise speech either. I thought that your statement was interesting because it was so general and generally accepted and yet I disagree. I honestly believe it is not a good way to look at the issue, an issue I had a genuine interest in and that I would have liked to develop a little more. That is what I was trying to do.
I don't get what disturbed you. Was I rude?

You didn't say anything aside from the fact that I was wrong, which put me in a position of having to defend myself.
I'm not wrong, I know I'm not but you don't know that.
You didn't ask me anything, just informed me of my wrongness.

You didn't say anything aside from the fact that I was wrong, which put me in a position of having to defend myself.
I'm not wrong, I know I'm not but you don't know that.
You didn't ask me anything, just informed me of my wrongness.
You didn't ask me anything either, you just informed me of my inability to understand
It always was, you just didn't understand

If you had asked, I would have answered. I didn't explain my opinion in the beginning because I wasn't sure how to interpret your statement, saying it was inaccurate was an invitation to make it more accurate (I also wasn't sure about how to introduce my thoughts on the matter)...and you made an adjustment when I said it wasn't accurate.
I aknowledged it, I tried to show friendliness in doing it, and then you took a step back saying you were right in the first place and I don't understand.
You are right. I don't understand.
I'm sorry that you felt the need to defend yourself just because I pointed out that you said something that was not accurate.
I certainly do not want to explain myself further when even just disagreeing leads to such a reaction.
I'm really glad for you that you know you are not wrong, it's such a good point.

Reactions: MoonFlier and Wyote
Every time I see this thread pop up I want to reply, "Well, I am here on this forum right now, so no. No, I am not a productive person." LOL! LOL!

I'm sorry that you felt the need to defend yourself just because I pointed out that you said something that was not accurate.

Again just trying to assert my wrongness. Give it up.

Reactions: MoonFlier
Two INFJs arguing: It's like watching two massively strong wrestlers beating each other up with daisys. :laughing:

INFJ A: "Sorry, but I'm going to be the bigger person and stop this argument here with "I'm right, you're wrong". Again, I'm sorry."

INJF B: "I'm so sorry you're sorry because you are sorry, so there. Sorry. I win."

Repeat.​

Reactions: Wyote
depends on what product you want and whats innit for me