Are you a healthy INFJ?

Are you a healthy INFJ?

• Yes

Votes: 17 54.8%
  • No

Votes: 14 45.2%

• Total voters
[MENTION=731]UBERROGO[/MENTION] :
"What Hitler lacked ... was military experience based on experience - something for which his 'intuition' was no substitute."
Explain?

Still working on being a better me....:/ Probably always will. I want to be the best I can be.

*huggles*
We're all works in progress, right?
aye, there's always an area to grow on. :3

two major points i need to work on in regards to OP, are communication and seeing Sunny side of life. :D

currently a lot of grim and doomy thoughts perspire. :D and i get misunderstood by most... i don't know how to be more understanding. (like i text someone and boom they are confused think i mean one thing when i meant it in another...)

I couldn’t be happier with my health. I’ve been very lucky all my life when it comes to health.
Which could only mean, I could drop dead any minute cause that’s how ironic life can be. I’m the guy that goes his entire life without medication (thanks to Cannabis, I don’t even need stuff like Pepto-Bismol), so when something does eventually go wrong in my body, I’m pretty sure it will be really bad and will take me quick. I can’t expect to be this lucky in health all my life. Being healthy just means that organically, I’m just dying slower than people living unhealthy lifestyles. We all go in the box at the end.
But damn if I don’t recommend feeling great everyday.
Go Vegan and quit playing games with your health!

Therapy never worked for me, as they used Anna Freuds madness. They never listened to what i said, and just gave me drugs.

Apparently, dysfunctional families have therapists who side with the abusive parent.

edited to add...
it happened with three of them. The only one who did something caused my dad to go from physical abuse to mental abuse. In which really started my confusing journey of realizing there is an organization against me.

Last edited:
I couldn’t be happier with my health. I’ve been very lucky all my life when it comes to health.
Which could only mean, I could drop dead any minute cause that’s how ironic life can be. I’m the guy that goes his entire life without medication (thanks to Cannabis, I don’t even need stuff like Pepto-Bismol), so when something does eventually go wrong in my body, I’m pretty sure it will be really bad and will take me quick. I can’t expect to be this lucky in health all my life. Being healthy just means that organically, I’m just dying slower than people living unhealthy lifestyles. We all go in the box at the end.
But damn if I don’t recommend feeling great everyday.
Go Vegan and quit playing games with your health!
No way I can but admire one practicing a vegan diet. As for me, my tendency is to be a bit lighter than is optimum. And left to myself and considering where I live, I would waste to nothing if I went vegan. I do approach it somewhat.

Ideally, I believe we are meant to be stewards and not eaters of animals.

Oh, and with respect to cannabis, man am I with you 100%. It's a gift from God.

Reactions: Ren and ESC2367