Are you a healthy INFJ? | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Are you a healthy INFJ?

Are you a healthy INFJ?

• Yes

Votes: 17 54.8%
  • No

Votes: 14 45.2%

• Total voters
I think it's a process, a journey. If I say that I'm there, then it negates all of the trauma that I've dealt with leading up to this point, and possibly minimizes the impact of it despite my best efforts. I am not perfect, and I abhor being placed on a pedestal. It sets me up for failure from the start, and there is little one can do to come back from it. However, knowing that I am eye to eye with many, is a comfort. I'd say instead of healthy/unhealthy, it is more so a continual refinement that is occurring. I am healthier than I was yesterday, facing the truth of what is found in the mirror, and seeking a 'form' which is better than the one prior.

Those are the people who shouldn't have been in your circle to begin with. :)
Do you think so?
I feel sometimes we are meant to know people, and meant to let them go. Like we were good for each other for a time but our paths diverged at a point.

Not to nitpick over things though. I appreciate your message that, we should be around those who we deserve & are good for us.

Reactions: Asa and ESC2367
Do you think so?
I feel sometimes we are meant to know people, and meant to let them go. Like we were good for each other for a time but our paths diverged at a point.

Not to nitpick over things though. I appreciate your message that, we should be around those who we deserve & are good for us.

i agree here. There is this one dude, that with out him and his toxic transphobic sketchiness... i would not have foundout i was INFJ nor this site.

I kept searching online, "why am i always attracting toxic people?" "why don't i have anyone?" etc.

but at one point there was a specific meme that i seen it had INFJ thing which included MBTI in the text... so i looked it up... and ended up being INFJ... i felt so relieved. Yet i continued seeing him as he was my only source of cannabis... once i found out delta 8 was happening. I Doorslammed him and since then it's been a bit easier for me. :D

Do you think so?

I don't think "everything happens for a reason". I do think that we learn and grow from relationships, including the short ones.

If we have relationships (of any kind) with toxic people you could say the positive is learning what kinds of people to avoid bonding with, but there isn't always something positive to take away from abuse, nor do we need to be abused or mistreated to learn who to avoid. Sometimes people just grow bitter, hostile, and messed up in worse ways, and never heal from abusive or toxic situations –where is the positive? If "everything happens for a reason" that implies we deserved the abuse, which isn't true.

In the cases of the people who were part of our lives until we improved, yes we may have shared with them and learns from them, but someone who isn't supporting your grown and successes should not be in your inner circle. They are not good for you.