Happy Phantom

Jun 20, 2016
Over the Hills and Far Away
MBTI
INFJ
Are You a Good Person?

JALtJTN.jpg

Last edited:
Apparently I'm also "the goodest of good people", even though I answered many of the questions in a manner that implied I'm not "good" according to whatever religious Feeler nut wrote this test... Maybe even if you starve hungry people by eating their cookies, it still will consider you "good"...

Apparently I'm also "the goodest of good people", even though I answered many of the questions in a manner that implied I'm not "good" according to whatever religious Feeler nut wrote this test... Maybe even if you starve hungry people by eating their cookies, it still will consider you "good"...

I think it was the religion question that knocked me down. If I go to church I will be good again!
QqdwC8v.jpg

I am...

a good person.

You are truly a good person. You are not perfect, but you always have good intentions. Your friends and family appreciate how you always look out for them and how you do what you can to help them out.

I am...

a good person.

You are truly a good person. You are not perfect, but you always have good intentions. Your friends and family appreciate how you always look out for them and how you do what you can to help them out.
Me too

the goodest of good people.
You are pure at heart with excellent motives. You define what it is to be a good person. In a world where people are always trying to take advantage of one another, you are the one friend who can be trusted to do the right thing.

You are. . .
almost a good person.
You try to do kind acts, but unfortunately sometimes your motives are not pure or you just don't know what the right thing to do is. The good news is that you can work towards being a better person in the future.

You are. . .
the goodest of good people.
You are pure at heart with excellent motives. You define what it is to be a good person. In a world where people are always trying to take advantage of one another, you are the one friend who can be trusted to do the right thing.

If you know what's good and bad it hardly matters what you really think when taking this test. I could be the worst because of what I think and still do the right thing. It doesn't make me a bad person imo, just human.

i used to be as good person, All i think of when I'm out in public any more is " i am surrounded by fucking animals!" And even though i feel i want to have children now.........Keep all kids the fuck away from me, i cant stand peoples children.

Reactions: Milktoast Bandit
You are. . .
half good and half bad.
You are not all bad, but you definitely have your vices. On the inside you have a good heart, but sometimes you lose control of your temper or you do things that you know are not right. The question is, are you going to become a good person anytime soon?

i used to be as good person, All i think of when I'm out in public any more is " i am surrounded by fucking animals!" And even though i feel i want to have children now.........Keep all kids the fuck away from me, i cant stand peoples children.

gosh i re read this, i sound so bitter.......is this what I'm turning into because of disappointment ? I'm getting rotten. I'm going to be a rotten old man with a hairy nose tip and moth eat cloths.
Im going to re deem my self.

Reactions: Ginny and neko