Are we living in a simulation? | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

Are we living in a simulation?

While I do deal lot with esoteric things, I don't do Scientology.

I was only referring to not clarifying things that the Messiah saw fit to put into parable in the first-place.
So what weren't you 'allowed' to say?

Reactions: Skarekrow
I fail again.
giphy.gif

So what weren't you 'allowed' to say?

I have the tendency to get over-zealous and say too much. I'm not supposed to talk about deep doctrine with anyone who doesn't even accept the foundational- principles. Further, I should be having these kinds of conversations in-private, as not all who read things in the public-forums have agreed to participate in the conversations in the first-place. Free-will is important.

Because the deeper doctrines lead straight into the presence of God. And it is so important that people build their progress, line-upon-line, precept-upon-precept ("For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:"--Isaiah 28:10). If people go about things the wrong way, they won't know the difference between God and the devil, between angels of God, and angels of the devil. It is so important to know the difference so one won't be deceived.

If someone is a true teacher of the things of God, said teacher will teach one the precise process for entering the presence of God (and that can be done while still in this life). Additionally, if one is a true teacher of the things of God, then he or she will never teach anyone anything contrary to the Law of God and the specific covenants of God. To teach higher-precepts before one has the lower-precepts, is to cause confusion and disorder--and confusion and disorder are things the devil does, not God. Yes, it's true, a true teacher sometimes gets over-zealous, but he or she will, if a true teacher, humble themselves and admit their error and correct what they said or did. They will make it right and slow-down, and keep again the proper line; precept-upon-precept, line-upon-line.

~Bas
sovereign[dot]bas[at]gmail[dot]com

Because the deeper doctrines lead straight into the presence of God. And it is so important that people build their progress, line-upon-line, precept-upon-precept ("For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:"--Isaiah 28:10). If people go about things the wrong way, they won't know the difference between God and the devil, between angels of God, and angels of the devil. It is so important to know the difference so one won't be deceived.

If someone is a true teacher of the things of God, said teacher will teach one the precise process for entering the presence of God (and that can be done while still in this life). Additionally, if one is a true teacher of the things of God, then he or she will never teach anyone anything contrary to the Law of God and the specific covenants of God. To teach higher-precepts before one has the lower-precepts, is to cause confusion and disorder--and confusion and disorder are things the devil does, not God. Yes, it's true, a true teacher sometimes gets over-zealous, but he or she will, if a true teacher, humble themselves and admit their error and correct what they said or did. They will make it right and slow-down, and keep again the proper line; precept-upon-precept, line-upon-line.

~Bas
sovereign[dot]bas[at]gmail[dot]com
Well if God intended it to be a secret, best keep it to yourself then. Please don't anger Him.

This has wandered way off the question the thread poses.
Are we talking about esoteric, gnostic, and otherwise subjectively interpreted "Christian" "parables" and teachings tied up in a melange of other ideas instead?
(I'm mean, that's cool too - we should change the thread title though)

At least tie it in.
:<3white:

BTW - okay..."the dust of the Earth"...dust...clay...one just needs to add water. ;)

Never! We must respect the the title that the author of the thread intended.
I agree!
Here's a decent article on the subject that covers large portions of the theory.
https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia3/ciencia_matrix150.htm

The idea of a pixelated universe is fascinating in itself.
Also, one of the correlative features of the Near Death Experience is the realization that that reality (leaving the body) is even more real than this current reality we are in.
Many have spoken of this reality falling away like so much background scenery...to reveal something that makes this place seem fake and false in comparison.
Of course you have to tangle then with the idea of a simulation having a "soul"?
You could also entertain the thought that an afterlife experience could be written into the program as well and we would never know the difference.

This has wandered way off the question the thread poses.
Are we talking about esoteric, gnostic, and otherwise subjectively interpreted "Christian" "parables" and teachings tied up in a melange of other ideas instead?
(I'm mean, that's cool too - we should change the thread title though)

At least tie it in.

BTW - okay..."the dust of the Earth"...dust...clay...one just needs to add water. ;)

I'm not a "Christian".

Yes, esoteric, gnostic, etc etc etc.

All I said is directly related to the title of the OP.

As for 'dust' vs 'clay', it does matter. The very use of the word 'dust' is esoteric. If the word "clay" had been used, it would change the meaning.

I agree!
Here's a decent article on the subject that covers large portions of the theory.
https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia3/ciencia_matrix150.htm

The idea of a pixelated universe is fascinating in itself.
Also, one of the correlative features of the Near Death Experience is the realization that that reality (leaving the body) is even more real than this current reality we are in.
Many have spoken of this reality falling away like so much background scenery...to reveal something that makes this place seem fake and false in comparison.
Of course you have to tangle then with the idea of a simulation having a "soul"?
You could also entertain the thought that an afterlife experience could be written into the program as well and we would never know the difference.

For there to even be the material to make a simulation, there would have had to have been something to work with, or nothing could have been made, even a simulation of something.

Scientists at NASA say there is a wall of fire at all the border-space of this galaxy. Well, if that's true, then why would universal-'nature' see fit to do such a thing? to what end, and how could it even form 'naturally' at all?

And as we are in matrix of some sort regardless who made it, we must conclude intelligent design was involved. Physicists are starting to agree with this idea too--especially the renown Dr Michio Kaku.

And so, being in an intelligently designed matrix, we must also conclude that the entity that made the matrix is benevolent. How so? Well, their are remedies that exist, which are available to mankind, that if these remedies are employed, the governments must back-down and the individual wins. If there was no, supremely-powerful entity who has power to compel all governments to allow the remedies to remain and not be removed, then who is stopping the governments from removing said remedies. The governments of this world have their hands-tied if certain remedies are applied. Who can stop these governments from doing whatever they want? If there was no greater power than the governments of this earth, then all liberty would have been gone long ago and all the remedies still on the books would have vanished too. The bad guys know the remedies are there. Yet, the remedies remain on the books where anyone studious can find them.

In 1666, the so-called 'vatican' made into so-called 'law' (it was made into a 'legal' act, not a lawful one), the Cestui Que Vie Act. This Act officially created the modern conceptualization of 'corporations'. And all industrialized-'nations' on earth are corporations, not nations. The so-called 'vatican' 'owns' them all. Back in July of 2019, the so-called 'vatican' made a so-called 'apostolic decree;' that officially separated the so-called 'vatican' from all cestui que trustent (artificial persons/corporations). The so-called 'vatican' still 'owns' them all, just the digital and paper-trail has been annihilated. And this was done because millions of people around the world are waking-up to the knowledge of the remedies and the so-called 'vatican' doesn't want to go down. And so, this causes one to ask the question: "if the so-called 'vatican' is so powerful and the most powerful force on earth, why can't they just obliterate all traces of remedies that exist? Why not sponsor yet another Nazi regime and burn it all up? Why not destroy all digital and paper-trials and people who know about this?" Simple, because there is an entity bigger, tougher, stronger, more powerful that prevents them! Call that entity, "God" or an "alien", but whatever you call him, her, them, one thing is certain, they are benevolent--anyone familiar with the remedies knows exactly how merciful and kind these remedies are, in-fact. And so, some entity that is tougher and more powerful than the so-called 'vatican' is allowing free-will, but will not allowing the so-called 'vatican' to rule those who don't want the so-called 'vatican' to rule them. And so, we have God or some alien who is benevolent and who is against forcing people against their will; and yet, this entity (God or alien, both at the same moment) has created a matrix. Hmm, then the entity's motivation must be benevolent. Perhaps the entity is just waiting for man (the species called Man) to mature!

Exodus 13:12
That thou shalt set apart unto the Lord all that openeth the matrix, and every firstling that cometh of a beast which thou hast; the males shall be the Lord's.

Exodus 13:15
And it came to pass, when Pharaoh would hardly let us go, that the Lord slew all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both the firstborn of man, and the firstborn of beast: therefore I sacrifice to the Lord all that openeth the matrix, being males; but all the firstborn of my children I redeem.

Numbers 3:12
And I, behold, I have taken the Levites from among the children of Israel instead of all the firstborn that openeth the matrix among the children of Israel: therefore the Levites shall be mine;

Last edited:
I'm not a "Christian".

Yes, esoteric, gnostic, etc etc etc.

All I said is directly related to the title of the OP.

As for 'dust' vs 'clay', it does matter. The very use of the word 'dust' is esoteric. If the word "clay" had been used, it would change the meaning.

Neither "dust" nor "clay" negates the idea I and others have put forth saying God could have used "evolution" as the way humankind were created...perhaps He meant "stardust"...maybe it was a way of explaining that we evolved from the smallest of elements and one-celled organisms at one point.
The Hebrew word from which it is translated btw is "aphar" which means dust, dry earth, mud, clay, ashes, etc.
(Or maybe poof...a man and woman with no bellybuttons?)
Where are you getting your "esoteric" teachings from?

For there to even be the material to make a simulation, there would have had to have been something to work with, or nothing could have been made, even a simulation of something.

Scientists at NASA say there is a wall of fire at all the border-space of this galaxy. Well, if that's true, then why would universal-'nature' see fit to do such a thing? to what end, and how could it even form 'naturally' at all?

And as we are in matrix of some sort regardless who made it, we must conclude intelligent design was involved. Physicists are starting to agree with this idea too--especially the renown Dr Michio Kaku.

And so, being in an intelligently designed matrix, we must also conclude that the entity that made the matrix is benevolent. How so? Well, their are remedies that exist, which are available to mankind, that if these remedies are employed, the governments must back-down and the individual wins. If there was no, supremely-powerful entity who has power to compel all governments to allow the remedies to remain and not be removed, then who is stopping the governments from removing said remedies. The governments of this world have their hands-tied if certain remedies are applied. Who can stop these governments from doing whatever they want? If there was no greater power than the governments of this earth, then all liberty would have been gone long ago and all the remedies still on the books would have vanished too. The bad guys know the remedies are there. Yet, the remedies remain on the books where anyone studious can find them.

In 1666, the so-called 'vatican' made into so-called 'law' (it was made into a 'legal' act, not a lawful one), the Cestui Que Vie Act. This Act officially created the modern conceptualization of 'corporations'. And all industrialized-'nations' on earth are corporations, not nations. The so-called 'vatican' 'owns' them all. Back in July of 2019, the so-called 'vatican' made a so-called 'apostolic decree;' that officially separated the so-called 'vatican' from all cestui que trustent (artificial persons/corporations). The so-called 'vatican' still 'owns' them all, just the digital and paper-trail has been annihilated. And this was done because millions of people around the world are waking-up to the knowledge of the remedies and the so-called 'vatican' doesn't want to go down. And so, this causes one to ask the question: "if the so-called 'vatican' is so powerful and the most powerful force on earth, why can't they just obliterate all traces of remedies that exist? Why not sponsor yet another Nazi regime and burn it all up? Why not destroy all digital and paper-trials and people who know about this?" Simple, because there is an entity bigger, tougher, stronger, more powerful that prevents them! Call that entity, "God" or an "alien", but whatever you call him, her, them, one thing is certain, they are benevolent--anyone familiar with the remedies knows exactly how merciful and kind these remedies are, in-fact. And so, some entity that is tougher and more powerful than the so-called 'vatican' is allowing free-will, but will not allowing the so-called 'vatican' to rule those who don't want the so-called 'vatican' to rule them. And so, we have God or some alien who is benevolent and who is against forcing people against their will; and yet, this entity (God or alien, both at the same moment) has created a matrix. Hmm, then the entity's motivation must be benevolent. Perhaps the entity is just waiting for man (the species called Man) to mature!

Exodus 13:12
That thou shalt set apart unto the Lord all that openeth the matrix, and every firstling that cometh of a beast which thou hast; the males shall be the Lord's.

Exodus 13:15
And it came to pass, when Pharaoh would hardly let us go, that the Lord slew all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both the firstborn of man, and the firstborn of beast: therefore I sacrifice to the Lord all that openeth the matrix, being males; but all the firstborn of my children I redeem.

Numbers 3:12
And I, behold, I have taken the Levites from among the children of Israel instead of all the firstborn that openeth the matrix among the children of Israel: therefore the Levites shall be mine;

I find it great that you feel so strongly about what you believe...but there are huge leaps of logic you are making.
Three Biblical verses using the word "matrix" are talking about the "womb" of the mother, not an alternate reality or cenobite box.

I fully admit there are many things in this world that are inexplicable but you are putting your own projections of how you want things to be onto them.
Yes, there is a super hot layer of plasma maintained by solar winds and kept from us here on Earth by gravity from the Sun.
Where do you get such absolutism about the nature of such a thing?
Why can't it form naturally?

I've seen lots of physically impossible things myself and experienced many seemingly impossible things too - but I would never make any such assumptions about how the universe works.
We cannot even detect 96%++ of it to fully realize what it even is we exist within(?).

Just because the ideas are of a more secretive and esoteric nature does not make them more legitimate sources or more correct.
I've read a crap-ton of old Grimoires, manuscripts found in clay pots, and ancient rituals...the hidden nature behind it all is well described throughout time but quite subjectively so for the most part.

I'm not disagreeing necessarily with all you are stating...but I can just as easily make the case for an angry God or a malevolent one...
One only has to look at the state of affairs - how does anything you said prove God is benevolent?
Personally, I happen to think that such a consciousness is benevolent in nature, but I readily admit it quite silly that humans think they understand the whims of such an ineffable "being".
I'm familiar with Dr. Michio Kaku and many of his ideas and theories he has expanded upon.
You may find this youtube channel of some interest, there are some very good discussions into the nature of reality, consciousness, and the universe - https://www.youtube.com/user/scienceandnonduality/videos

Are you saying that God is controlling the governments of the world by threat of "His" wrath and the fact that it hasn't burned to the ground yet proves God is kind and compassionate and protecting us?
That's a leap man!

You should search the forum for threads by 'muir' he was a great guy...but he was very much into the Vatican/royal-pedo sex rings/reptilian/aliens/etc. etc. type conspiratorial subject matter.
Looks like he was right about the royals and their pedo-sex rings.

I don't see how any of what you said explains free will either.
We are under mind control by the Vatican and other evil actors?

What "remedies" are you speaking of?

Cheers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cornerstone
Neither "dust" nor "clay" negates the idea I and others have put forth saying God could have used "evolution" as the way humankind were created...perhaps He meant "stardust"...maybe it was a way of explaining that we evolved from the smallest of elements and one-celled organisms at one point.
The Hebrew word from which it is translated btw is "aphar" which means dust, dry earth, mud, clay, ashes, etc.
(Or maybe poof...a man and woman with no bellybuttons?)
Where are you getting your "esoteric" teachings from?

I find it great that you feel so strongly about what you believe...but there are huge leaps of logic you are making.
Three Biblical verses using the word "matrix" are talking about the "womb" of the mother, not an alternate reality or cenobite box.

I fully admit there are many things in this world that are inexplicable but you are putting your own projections of how you want things to be onto them.
Yes, there is a super hot layer of plasma maintained by solar winds and kept from us here on Earth by gravity from the Sun.
Where do you get such absolutism about the nature of such a thing?
Why can't it form naturally?

I've seen lots of physically impossible things myself and experienced many seemingly impossible things too - but I would never make any such assumptions about how the universe works.
We cannot even detect 96%++ of it to fully realize what it even is we exist within(?).

Just because the ideas are of a more secretive and esoteric nature does not make them more legitimate sources or more correct.
I've read a crap-ton of old Grimoires, manuscripts found in clay pots, and ancient rituals...the hidden nature behind it all is well described throughout time but quite subjectively so for the most part.

I'm not disagreeing necessarily with all you are stating...but I can just as easily make the case for an angry God or a malevolent one...
One only has to look at the state of affairs - how does anything you said prove God is benevolent?
Personally, I happen to think that such a consciousness is benevolent in nature, but I readily admit it quite silly that humans think they understand the whims of such an ineffable "being".
I'm familiar with Dr. Michio Kaku and many of his ideas and theories he has expanded upon.
You may find this youtube channel of some interest, there are some very good discussions into the nature of reality, consciousness, and the universe - https://www.youtube.com/user/scienceandnonduality/videos

Are you saying that God is controlling the governments of the world by threat of "His" wrath and the fact that it hasn't burned to the ground yet proves God is kind and compassionate and protecting us?
That's a leap man!

You should search the forum for threads by 'muir' he was a great guy...but he was very much into the Vatican/royal-pedo sex rings/reptilian/aliens/etc. etc. type conspiratorial subject matter.
Looks like he was right about the royals and their pedo-sex rings.

I don't see how any of what you said explains free will either.
We are under mind control by the Vatican and other evil actors?

What "remedies" are you speaking of?

Cheers.

The statement you made in quotes about "stardust" is very close to what I am saying concerning esoteric things; but it's not the whole enchilada. Perhaps you might read some of the religious stuff I've written in this group to get a better idea as to what I'm talking about--though, I've deleted a number of the things I've written in this group.

People argue as to whether this Hebrew name or that Hebrew name is the name of the Messiah. It's pointless to argue either way. One, arguing causes people to become tense, defensive, and put-up their "walls", shutting themselves out from further discussion (and prevents one from seeking for more truth, because they think they already have all the answers); secondly, the first-language and languages spoken and written on earth, weren't even Hebrew. And so, to argue that "Hebrew is the language of creation" is nonsensical. And so, to say that any name for the Almighty that is used in Hebrew is or ever was the true name of the Almighty, is false. Learned men among the "Hebrew" peoples astronomically and mathematically observed the sky, etc, and so they wrote a 'gimatria' and attributed it to the Almighty. Further, these learned men blended Hebrew 'script' with this 'gimatria' (most people spell it "gematria", but that's not correct) and said (because what the learned men saw was what they observed) that it came from the Almighty, and therefore, is the 'language of creation.' A lot of presumptions were made on a great many topics. However, again, Hebrew was not the first language upon the earth, and Adam and Eve didn't speak it. And as Hebrew later came-about, any Hebrew name for the Almighty, is not the original name of the Almighty. When the Almighty spoke to the people below, from high-up on Mt. Sinai, He introduced Himself in their language.
Remember also, when Moshe (Moses) spoke with the Almighty at Sinai, everything was given in the form of ideograms, and there were no characters/letters, and so no vowel-sounds yet either. Generations later, characters/letters were developed, and vowel-sounds too. And, as with any playing of the 'telephone game', details get changed. And so, even though the Almighty did give a name by which He can be called, it is not His actual name, and after generations of people where born among the Hebrews, things changed even more.

Additionally, everything that exists is controlled by frequencies. Hebrew came-about long after the creation and peopling this world. If the words given to Moshe were actually given in the Almighty's language, then by verbalizing correctly those frequencies, we'd have the ability to resonate at those frequencies that will manifest whatever we wish. And in pronouncing the items mentioned in the gimatria, Kabbalists, etc would be able to create as they speak. The word "Abracadabra" as used by so-called 'magicians' is a word that actually comes from the Hebrew; it means "I shall create as I speak". Yet, even when the people in Moshe's day spoke the words that the Almighty gave them, the people could not create as they spoke. And this is because, Hebrew is still a language of a fallen people. All the people of the earth are fallen peoples. And all fall-short of the glory of the Almighty, and the language of creation exists in an unfallen-state, and basks in the full-glory of the Almighty, and flawed mortal man has never as a people of this planet been given to know the language of creation, else, we could create as we speak, and because man is fallen, Oh what monstrosities man would create if they had the ability so to do.

Now, let us go back before Hebrew. Even then, since the beginning when man first walked the mortal earth, nowhere do we read of man creating as he spoke. And fallen, grossly-disobedient man has never been given the Divine language, the language of creation. And the true name of the Almighty exists only in the Divine language and that language bears His full-glory--which we cannot at this time do that, not even close. We would have to resonate in the range of frequencies of the Almighty's full-glory to even be able to comprehend the Almighty's true name, let alone to speak it. After-all, we can only understand those things that resonate in the range of frequencies in which we, ourselves, resonate. We can not even think something that resonates in unfamiliar frequencies. We can't even imagine those things that resonate within the ranges of frequencies that are unknown to us, let alone the true name of the Almighty!

Any word uttered to fallen, grossly-disobedient man, is a word in a reduced state. Mortal man cannot bear the full-weight of the glory of the Almighty! And so, as mortal man argues about what is His name, they argue over names that have no full-weight of glory (we cannot abide such power in our current state), nor do these names have the power to create as flawed, grossly-disobedient people speak them. And so, any name flawed mortals utter is not His name at all. Every word has a meaning, and this includes every name. And the true name of the Almighty is glorious and cannot be uttered nor understood by the weak, pathetic, grossly-disobedient souls in mortality. The language of creation bears full-glory! The name of the Almighty does too!

And full-glory, grossly-disobedient, sinful mortals cannot endure, nor even imagine.
And so, when people argue that this name or that is the true name of the Almighty, they argue for nothing. As they argue about which pseudonym the Almighty uses is His real name--and the truth is, no pseudonym the Almighty uses is the Almighty's true name.

If you spoke within the true name of the Almighty, you could create as you speak!

And, the word "Abracadabra" as the world thinks of it, would have a whole other meaning for you! ;-)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I used the scriptural references to the word "matrix", not to strengthen anything, but because they were there. I thought it interesting to note.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You asked where I got the esoteric things I mentioned. The answer, in-part, is I belong to an Order that deals with esoteric things. And the Order has numerous Astronomers, Mathematicians, Theologians (I'm one of these), Archaeologists, Anthropologists, Biologists, Medical Doctors,etc. I'm not an Astronomer nor a Mathematician, but the wall of fire at the borders of this galaxy is a topic we talk about here-and-there.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm not going to argue about whether God is benevolent.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I wasn't trying to explain free-will. That was not the main point.

And as for the "remedies", that is a LONG talk. Email me if you want to know about all that. Though, I have loosely hinted at certain things with some of the political-stuff I wrote in this group. The remedies are not some secret thing, nor esoteric, it's just I share this info over-and-over-and-over again on a regular basis. I have it in my files. And it would take-up a lot of space and start many fires in this group, and in the event that I don't want to discuss it, because I would rather talk about something else on that occasion, it would turn this whole group into a political page. So, anyone who wants to know about the actual differences between "lawful" and "legal", and how to go about doing your thing without govt getting in your business, feel free to email me.

I may be reached c/o: sovereign.bas@gmail.com

The statement you made in quotes about "stardust" is very close to what I am saying concerning esoteric things; but it's not the whole enchilada. Perhaps you might read some of the religious stuff I've written in this group to get a better idea as to what I'm talking about--though, I've deleted a number of the things I've written in this group.

People argue as to whether this Hebrew name or that Hebrew name is the name of the Messiah. It's pointless to argue either way. One, arguing causes people to become tense, defensive, and put-up their "walls", shutting themselves out from further discussion (and prevents one from seeking for more truth, because they think they already have all the answers); secondly, the first-language and languages spoken and written on earth, weren't even Hebrew. And so, to argue that "Hebrew is the language of creation" is nonsensical. And so, to say that any name for the Almighty that is used in Hebrew is or ever was the true name of the Almighty, is false. Learned men among the "Hebrew" peoples astronomically and mathematically observed the sky, etc, and so they wrote a 'gimatria' and attributed it to the Almighty. Further, these learned men blended Hebrew 'script' with this 'gimatria' (most people spell it "gematria", but that's not correct) and said (because what the learned men saw was what they observed) that it came from the Almighty, and therefore, is the 'language of creation.' A lot of presumptions were made on a great many topics. However, again, Hebrew was not the first language upon the earth, and Adam and Eve didn't speak it. And as Hebrew later came-about, any Hebrew name for the Almighty, is not the original name of the Almighty. When the Almighty spoke to the people below, from high-up on Mt. Sinai, He introduced Himself in their language.
Remember also, when Moshe (Moses) spoke with the Almighty at Sinai, everything was given in the form of ideograms, and there were no characters/letters, and so no vowel-sounds yet either. Generations later, characters/letters were developed, and vowel-sounds too. And, as with any playing of the 'telephone game', details get changed. And so, even though the Almighty did give a name by which He can be called, it is not His actual name, and after generations of people where born among the Hebrews, things changed even more.

Additionally, everything that exists is controlled by frequencies. Hebrew came-about long after the creation and peopling this world. If the words given to Moshe were actually given in the Almighty's language, then by verbalizing correctly those frequencies, we'd have the ability to resonate at those frequencies that will manifest whatever we wish. And in pronouncing the items mentioned in the gimatria, Kabbalists, etc would be able to create as they speak. The word "Abracadabra" as used by so-called 'magicians' is a word that actually comes from the Hebrew; it means "I shall create as I speak". Yet, even when the people in Moshe's day spoke the words that the Almighty gave them, the people could not create as they spoke. And this is because, Hebrew is still a language of a fallen people. All the people of the earth are fallen peoples. And all fall-short of the glory of the Almighty, and the language of creation exists in an unfallen-state, and basks in the full-glory of the Almighty, and flawed mortal man has never as a people of this planet been given to know the language of creation, else, we could create as we speak, and because man is fallen, Oh what monstrosities man would create if they had the ability so to do.

Now, let us go back before Hebrew. Even then, since the beginning when man first walked the mortal earth, nowhere do we read of man creating as he spoke. And fallen, grossly-disobedient man has never been given the Divine language, the language of creation. And the true name of the Almighty exists only in the Divine language and that language bears His full-glory--which we cannot at this time do that, not even close. We would have to resonate in the range of frequencies of the Almighty's full-glory to even be able to comprehend the Almighty's true name, let alone to speak it. After-all, we can only understand those things that resonate in the range of frequencies in which we, ourselves, resonate. We can not even think something that resonates in unfamiliar frequencies. We can't even imagine those things that resonate within the ranges of frequencies that are unknown to us, let alone the true name of the Almighty!

Any word uttered to fallen, grossly-disobedient man, is a word in a reduced state. Mortal man cannot bear the full-weight of the glory of the Almighty! And so, as mortal man argues about what is His name, they argue over names that have no full-weight of glory (we cannot abide such power in our current state), nor do these names have the power to create as flawed, grossly-disobedient people speak them. And so, any name flawed mortals utter is not His name at all. Every word has a meaning, and this includes every name. And the true name of the Almighty is glorious and cannot be uttered nor understood by the weak, pathetic, grossly-disobedient souls in mortality. The language of creation bears full-glory! The name of the Almighty does too!

And full-glory, grossly-disobedient, sinful mortals cannot endure, nor even imagine.
And so, when people argue that this name or that is the true name of the Almighty, they argue for nothing. As they argue about which pseudonym the Almighty uses is His real name--and the truth is, no pseudonym the Almighty uses is the Almighty's true name.

If you spoke within the true name of the Almighty, you could create as you speak!

And, the word "Abracadabra" as the world thinks of it, would have a whole other meaning for you! ;-)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I used the scriptural references to the word "matrix", not to strengthen anything, but because they were there. I thought it interesting to note.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You asked where I got the esoteric things I mentioned. The answer, in-part, is I belong to an Order that deals with esoteric things. And the Order has numerous Astronomers, Mathematicians, Theologians (I'm one of these), Archaeologists, Anthropologists, Biologists, Medical Doctors,etc. I'm not an Astronomer nor a Mathematician, but the wall of fire at the borders of this galaxy is a topic we talk about here-and-there.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm not going to argue about whether God is benevolent.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I wasn't trying to explain free-will. That was not the main point.

And as for the "remedies", that is a LONG talk. Email me if you want to know about all that. Though, I have loosely hinted at certain things with some of the political-stuff I wrote in this group. The remedies are not some secret thing, nor esoteric, it's just I share this info over-and-over-and-over again on a regular basis. I have it in my files. And it would take-up a lot of space and start many fires in this group, and in the event that I don't want to discuss it, because I would rather talk about something else on that occasion, it would turn this whole group into a political page. So, anyone who wants to know about the actual differences between "lawful" and "legal", and how to go about doing your thing without govt getting in your business, feel free to email me.

I may be reached c/o: sovereign.bas@gmail.com

Nothing you've just written is revealing to me, though I thank you for the longer explanations...I'm familiar with words such as "abracadabra".
Familiar with sigils/language/vibrations, and familiar with all you've written. ;)

I'm certainly not here to put down the beliefs of anyone...that works both ways.
When someone questions or disagrees, try not to smother them with more rabbitholes and circumvent the point.

I don't buy the original sin/man is a sinner/fallen/etc. BS.
If we have free will then the idea of original sin is forfeit imo.
I don't buy the notion of a torturous "Hell", and speaking of translations - the word(s) never was in the Bible with the connotations it now holds.
If God is so benevolent then he wouldn't have shackled us with "sin's of the Father" we have no power over, nor would such a being torture souls for all eternity as some people ascribe while holding power over the creation and continuation of such a place.

All you've written is very assumptive (based on what?) of what there is beyond this realm...that's fine to have faith in your teachings, but you don't have access to the secret answers that nobody else does.
I really don't want to email you thanks...I just wanted a summary of what you term "remedies".
(Guillotines?)
I really do love the many, many various ideas that humankind are exploring regarding the nature of consciousness, our universe, physics, our soul/spirit/etc.
What I don't get is the mentality of strict certainty of ideas being expressed.

I know people (some on this forum) who regularly speak with spirit guides and other beings...I have seen objects move with no strings attached since I was a child...gone out of body both spontaneously and self-induced via meditation.
Have had many, many "paranormal" experiences, many with other witnesses.
Lived in a truly haunted house...etc.
That isn't new to me.

Belonging to this or that group, again...esoteric, obscure, gnostic, etc. again, does not make it correct or true.
Lots of people feel that belonging to such groups legitimizes their beliefs...but they are echo chambers for the most part.
There is much to be gleaned from studies into such things, but to be so black and white about it all is just religious fodder of another flavor.

I feel at this point we should agree to disagree on how we interpret and question life and reality.

Take care, have a peaceful day.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kgal
Nothing you've just written is revealing to me, though I thank you for the longer explanations...I'm familiar with words such as "abracadabra".
Familiar with sigils/language/vibrations, and familiar with all you've written. ;)

I'm certainly not here to put down the beliefs of anyone...that works both ways.
When someone questions or disagrees, try not to smother them with more rabbitholes and circumvent the point.

I don't buy the original sin/man is a sinner/fallen/etc. BS.
If we have free will then the idea of original sin is forfeit imo.
I don't buy the notion of a torturous "Hell", and speaking of translations - the word(s) never was in the Bible with the connotations it now holds.
If God is so benevolent then he wouldn't have shackled us with "sin's of the Father" we have no power over, nor would such a being torture souls for all eternity as some people ascribe while holding power over the creation and continuation of such a place.

All you've written is very assumptive (based on what?) of what there is beyond this realm...that's fine to have faith in your teachings, but you don't have access to the secret answers that nobody else does.
I really don't want to email you thanks...I just wanted a summary of what you term "remedies".
(Guillotines?)
I really do love the many, many various ideas that humankind are exploring regarding the nature of consciousness, our universe, physics, our soul/spirit/etc.
What I don't get is the mentality of strict certainty of ideas being expressed.

I know people (some on this forum) who regularly speak with spirit guides and other beings...I have seen objects move with no strings attached since I was a child...gone out of body both spontaneously and self-induced via meditation.
Have had many, many "paranormal" experiences, many with other witnesses.
Lived in a truly haunted house...etc.
That isn't new to me.

Belonging to this or that group, again...esoteric, obscure, gnostic, etc. again, does not make it correct or true.
Lots of people feel that belonging to such groups legitimizes their beliefs...but they are echo chambers for the most part.
There is much to be gleaned from studies into such things, but to be so black and white about it all is just religious fodder of another flavor.

I feel at this point we should agree to disagree on how we interpret and question life and reality.

Take care, have a peaceful day.
You quote Catholic theology. I'm not catholic.

btw, Adam and Eve left the immortal garden to enter mortality (for our sake). Adam nor Eve sinned and were kicked-out of the garden of Eden. No. It was an intentional act of leaving the garden for our sake. So we could be born here, learn, grow, be tested, constantly improve, etc.

The idea of everlasting punishment is nonsense. The simple truth is, while God exists, angels,etc, and while God does have standards, we are his literal children. The notion that everlasting punishment awaits the disobedient is false. Ecclesiastical principalities (as Niccolo Machiavelli put it) simply give tons of high-octane emotions and low-octane gospel, to scare the masses into obedience; for, said Machiavelli, it is easier to control people by convincing people they will be everlastingly punished if disobedient, than it is to try to physically force obedience.

You quote Catholic theology. I'm not catholic.

btw, Adam and Eve left the immortal garden to enter mortality (for our sake). Adam nor Eve sinned and were kicked-out of the garden of Eden. No. It was an intentional act of leaving the garden for our sake. So we could be born here, learn, grow, be tested, constantly improve, etc.

The idea of everlasting punishment is nonsense. The simple truth is, while God exists, angels,etc, and while God does have standards, we are his literal children. The notion that everlasting punishment awaits the disobedient is false. Ecclesiastical principalities (as Niccolo Machiavelli put it) simply give tons of high-octane emotions and low-octane gospel, to scare the masses into obedience; for, said Machiavelli, it is easier to control people by convincing people they will be everlastingly punished if disobedient, than it is to try to physically force obedience.

I don't need you to explain how you think things should work to me, thank you again.
I am also well aware of the ideas presented by you, and I made sure to state "some people" not knowing your entire theologic self-structured beliefs.

You don't need to convince me of your beliefs.
(I don't disagree with the above post ^^^)
You can believe anything you want, to the extent you want.
I am simply turned off completely by anyone who makes such strong claims of having such unknowns figured out enough to proclaim it should supersede the well-educated ideas and beliefs of others...that is my issue my good man.
It's give and take...not give, give...shove down the throat.

Last edited:
I don't need you to explain how you think things should work to me, thank you again.
I am also well aware of the ideas presented by you, and I made sure to state "some people" not knowing your entire theologic self-structured beliefs.

You don't need to convince me of your beliefs.
(I don't disagree with the above post ^^^)
You can believe anything you want, to the extent you want.
I am simply turned off completely by anyone who makes such strong claims of having such unknowns figured out enough to proclaim it should supersede the well-educated ideas and beliefs of others...that is my issue my good man.
It's give and take...not give, give...shove down the throat.

I have strong positions on many things, and all of those things are things in-which I have first-hand experience. And, I am well-educated. I just think that making God's words a for profit business is wrong. God does have true religion, but it doesn't even come close to the religions of this world--which are nonsense.

When it all came down to it, I just decided to have a simple life and get away from all that stuff. It was too stressful. I own a Home Security company, but with all my projects, I still break-even every month. I just can't get motivated to try to make money, when all my needs are already met. And so, I keep it simple. I just do what inspires me. Otherwise, I just don't get involved. Here is an example: In a post just a little bit ago, you asked me to provide some examples of the remedies I spoke of earlier. I told you that you'd have to email me if you wish to have those files, because it's a lot of information. And, all that is true, however, a second reason I didn't go into deeper-detail on the remedies is because I don't want to have to put much effort into writing it here. I joined this group in an effort to help others and so I won't go into Ni-Ti loops from not Fe-ing enough. In my email platform, I already have everything written-out, so it's not really an effort.

I will mention one remedy though: Administrative Judgments.

Skarekrow,

I don't mean to sound difficult, it's just I have far too little energy to do all you want me to do in terms of explanations for things. I tend to give general-information on topics, but I rarely get into the details unless people really want to do that, and even then, only when people join my email list--because I have written material already set-aside for most all possible conversations, and so there won't be as much effort sharing information which I have already written.

In my life, I've had dozens of jobs and a few careers. I wasn't happy in most all of them. Sure, I did enjoy aspects of most of those jobs and careers, but only one career meant the world to me. However, that too ended. The majority of my nearly five decades of being in this world has been as a professor at a religious institution. I still write articles for said institution, from time-to-time. It was decided by certain seniors that I am too "radical" to keep on the faculty.

I battled cancer for five years, and was four years into it before I knew I had it. I'd even had a doctor tell me it was terminal and I had 2.5 months to live. I told him and all other doctors that only God can decide that. And so, here I am a few years later and without cancer. Praise God! Yet, I am still very tired and I suffer from having a "scattered brain" because of it. I'm steadily getting better, but it's a process--I guess. And so, again, I apologize if I don't get as detailed as you'd like; I often just don't have the energy to do that. I do strive to give my all!

I have strong positions on many things, and all of those things are things in-which I have first-hand experience. And, I am well-educated. I just think that making God's words a for profit business is wrong. God does have true religion, but it doesn't even come close to the religions of this world--which are nonsense.

When it all came down to it, I just decided to have a simple life and get away from all that stuff. It was too stressful. I own a Home Security company, but with all my projects, I still break-even every month. I just can't get motivated to try to make money, when all my needs are already met. And so, I keep it simple. I just do what inspires me. Otherwise, I just don't get involved. Here is an example: In a post just a little bit ago, you asked me to provide some examples of the remedies I spoke of earlier. I told you that you'd have to email me if you wish to have those files, because it's a lot of information. And, all that is true, however, a second reason I didn't go into deeper-detail on the remedies is because I don't want to have to put much effort into writing it here. I joined this group in an effort to help others and so I won't go into Ni-Ti loops from not Fe-ing enough. In my email platform, I already have everything written-out, so it's not really an effort.

I will mention one remedy though: Administrative Judgments.

Skarekrow,

I don't mean to sound difficult, it's just I have far too little energy to do all you want me to do in terms of explanations for things. I tend to give general-information on topics, but I rarely get into the details unless people really want to do that, and even then, only when people join my email list--because I have written material already set-aside for most all possible conversations, and so there won't be as much effort sharing information which I have already written.

In my life, I've had dozens of jobs and a few careers. I wasn't happy in most all of them. Sure, I did enjoy aspects of most of those jobs and careers, but only one career meant the world to me. However, that too ended. The majority of my nearly five decades of being in this world has been as a professor at a religious institution. I still write articles for said institution, from time-to-time. It was decided by certain seniors that I am too "radical" to keep on the faculty.

I battled cancer for five years, and was four years into it before I knew I had it. I'd even had a doctor tell me it was terminal and I had 2.5 months to live. I told him and all other doctors that only God can decide that. And so, here I am a few years later and without cancer. Praise God! Yet, I am still very tired and I suffer from having a "scattered brain" because of it. I'm steadily getting better, but it's a process--I guess. And so, again, I apologize if I don't get as detailed as you'd like; I often just don't have the energy to do that. I do strive to give my all!

Glad that you are still with us!
Cancer is no joke.

It's not that you come across as "scatterbrained" at all, it's that you don't leave any room for anyone else's beliefs because you are so seemingly convinced that you have all the correct answers to a lot of very deep and serious questions...questions that are still being debated and explored by some of the most preeminent minds alive and dead.
Immediate questioning of that should be expected and a person's word is not the same as proof.
I also don't think that any church should be for-profit just as healthcare should not be either.
There is a lot that I can agree with you about...but my beliefs are not your own, and likewise do not need correction from someone else with entirely different ideas of this reality.
It's in the presentation of ideas...someone states their opinion or belief, and you can agree or disagree with all or part of what is being said...that person in turn would say something to that effect and can state their own position.
When one speaks in absolute terms -
I know this is true.
I have seen it with my own eyes.
This is the only truth.
Etc....one should be prepared to present evidence when disagreed with.
I understand you have files you can email and that is great, but my point is it gives the perception of another person's ideas and beliefs being dismissed when another speaks in such concrete terms, especially as a direct reply.
Most of it seems to be a semantical argument that then only puts you in direct contention with said person you are responding to.
People don't like to be corrected in general, but especially when they mean one thing and specify one thing and the reply given is your own spin on their words, "correcting" them as to what you feel is right for you in your own opinion and heart.
I feel lectured by you, not in conversation with.
Again...it seems like this kind of interaction may be part of why you are getting so much pushback.

I too have seen life from many points of view...and my sufferings are no greater than the crapshoot that is life.
Could be better...could be worse...it's all perspective. :)
I do what I can to continue to help people.

Everyone is free to believe what they feel is the truth...you are free to express that however you wish...
Please don't feel I'm trying to be overtly critical...only trying to clarify as clearly as I can where I see the disconnect and perceived dismissal among folks that might cause issues.

Take care.

Last edited: