Are NFPs too much work to deal with? | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Are NFPs too much work to deal with?

Clingy wouldn't quite be the word... He was full on superglued to my side ALL day. He'd come into my work and do his homework/studies there because he couldn't spare the thought of being away from me.

He wasn't a healthy INFP.

I see... I do agree the work thing is very strange. And the lack of affection thing perhaps the most out of ordinary. o_O

I feel there is innuendo embedded everywhere in this but I am at a loss to interpret this horrible mess.

Interpretations do have consequences, so you probably made the right decision.

Interpretations do have consequences, so you probably made the right decision.

Yes that is true Captain Obvious. In this case the consequence would have been understanding.

I see... I do agree the work thing is very strange. And the lack of affection thing perhaps the most out of ordinary. o_O

I think, I wouldn't call it a lack of empathy, it seems more mechanical, driven, of-course you'd naturally recognise it, even if you don't reflect, generally, or lack introspection, I'd say, "a selfish, and inconsiderate drive to reach a goal, without reflecting, or envisioning the results", which put simply, IS ignorance, still, you can run from your reality, but you can't hide.

I think, I wouldn't call it a lack of empathy, it seems more mechanical, driven, of-course you'd naturally recognise it, even if you don't reflect, generally, or lack introspection, I'd say, "a selfish, and inconsiderate drive to reach a goal, without reflecting, or envisioning the results", which put simply, IS ignorance, still, you can run from your reality, but you can't hide.

*Mochi's brain explodes*
?​

Reactions: acd
I know. I read again, and then it hit me again, cheer up

Whaaaaaattt???? :m187:

You aren't making any sense to me...

Are u trollinz

Reactions: Faye
NFPs are generally very easy to handle. However, I do have an exception in mind, and their name is [MENTION=3876]mochi[/MENTION].

Reactions: mochi
NFPs are generally very easy to handle. However, I do have an exception in mind, and their name is @mochi .

:m071:

WUT

*goes crazy and out of control and therefore unable to handle* RAWWWWRRRR:m194::m106::m030:
Why is everybody trollinz mochi today:m074:

Reactions: Faye
NFPs are a matter of taste. Personally I get along with IxFPs fine, ExFPs I love or hate. Such is life.

conversation with my mom who is INFP can be tiresome. her Ne is always wrong about my feelings. she's cool with not finishing thoughts, and can go on and on and on about listing crap that i am supposed to assume she organized into some compelling argument.

we get along much better when we work together on a project or have some common goal in mind.

ENFPs are fun tiems. can talk to them for hours then collapse from exhaustion.