Are INFJs really that rare? | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Are INFJs really that rare?

I think we all sit in our homes alone, and never connect with anyone...so maybe it is in our heads that we are rare. I feel rare. I laugh.

Sigh... Come on guys! I have to stay at home at this point in my life, because of necessity, but if I didn't I'd be out of the door like a dart. People! You have to go out and live some! It'll drive you nuts to stay in all the time! It's nearly driven me nutty to not be involved in the outside world. Reflection is all well and good but you have to feed your engine with some experiences and interact with people. They are not trolls.

:mpff:

So wait a minute... I'm notoriously mathematically challenged, but...
If I go out to a concert any given friday night, venue capacity 300, there'd be 2 other INFJs there... Awesome. That's 2 more than I thought there'd be. Have to start making new friends...
And if you live in New York there's a whopping 81 751 (and a partial) INFJs running around!!!!
;D
It's a nice advantage in a group of 300. People don't detect you or understand you easily. INTPs, ENFPs, and ENFJs will probably spot you easily and observe you, but otherwise, you're fine. And if you feel like branching out, great.
If there are 81,000 in NYC, then there are an additional 81,000 INFPs (i.e., complement soulmates) and 400,000 ENTPs (your favorites) and 81,000 INTJs (your favorite subjects to analyze and easily communicate with). :)

It's a nice advantage in a group of 300. People don't detect you or understand you easily. INTPs, ENFPs, and ENFJs will probably spot you easily and observe you, but otherwise, you're fine. And if you feel like branching out, great.
If there are 81,000 in NYC, then there are an additional 81,000 INFPs (i.e., complement soulmates) and 400,000 ENTPs (your favorites) and 81,000 INTJs (your favorite subjects to analyze and easily communicate with). :)
So the numbers ain't too shabby for a good time. ;D

I have been outside my house. And I get pissed off and violent. I go out to adoption events for my rescue. But people in Kansas City have a special way of making me want to jump out of a window. I try to make plans in advance to force myself to do something with the skunks outside, but sometimes I rather sit inside, exercise then consume five organic vegan caramel chocolate truffles while petting ten cats.

I have 4 INFJs in my family so I highly doubt they're rare.... or maybe I just attract them, idk...

It can be a drag to drag yourself out of the house sometimes. Lord knows I've been going to baby-related clubs and such lately and I didn't feel good about it at first. I have been lucky enough to choose my company for years, i.e. people that have the same interest in all things musical. That is the one thing I can talk at lenght about with anyone and just be fascinated. I found going back to casual general chitchat hard, but I find that now it's fine and it's good to relate, listen and connect. :)

INFJ's are rare

Mistaken identity is not rare