Anyone seen INCEPTION yet? | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Anyone seen INCEPTION yet?

This was a fantastic movie, I definitely recommend it to any who've yet to see it. The concept is fascinating and the special effects mostly complemented the plot, rather than detracted from it. The acting is pretty good, Leo has a great stage presence, and I loved the ending, especially Cobb's lines just as he's talking to older Saito. In fact, I loved this movie so much I watched it a second time, and want to see it a third =)

Reactions: NeverAmI
Brilliant movie :)

Finally saw it. Yeah, a great movie. I'm glad I knew something about the plot up front, it made getting up to speed much easier. The movie it reminded me of quite a bit that I have not heard anyone else mention is "What Dreams May Come" with Robin Williams. The story between Cob and his wife has a lot of similarities to that one. It also was a bit Matix-like in parts.

I got to see it a few days ago. My friends and I have discussed the concept so many times, and it was fantastic to see it portrayed on screen. I very much enjoyed it and the ending was perfect and fit well with where the movie was going.

Hmm, I wonder if there's a book for it.

I got to see it a few days ago. My friends and I have discussed the concept so many times, and it was fantastic to see it portrayed on screen. I very much enjoyed it and the ending was perfect and fit well with where the movie was going.

Hmm, I wonder if there's a book for it.
Thought about the concept a lot too :)

there has gotta be, films that good seem to always have a book lol, otherwise this just completely distorts my world view :p

Thought about the concept a lot too :)

there has gotta be, films that good seem to always have a book lol, otherwise this just completely distorts my world view :p

hehe, crazy wild ideas like that are interesting. :p

If there's a book for it, I definitely want to read it. It'd be interesting to see how they are going to put the events, visuals, and thoughts to words. I am curious about the structure of it all. :D

hehe, crazy wild ideas like that are interesting. :p

If there's a book for it, I definitely want to read it. It'd be interesting to see how they are going to put the events, visuals, and thoughts to words. I am curious about the structure of it all. :D

I'd also like to know how Mal is described in the book (if there is one) kinda thing that theres a lot more depth there that a film couldn't really describe....though they still did a great job : )

I'd also like to know how Mal is described in the book (if there is one) kinda thing that theres a lot more depth there that a film couldn't really describe....though they still did a great job : )

Agreed! They can still expand on the concept and develop the characters some more.

damn, now I am filled with anticipation.

I would like to see a book with it going more in depth, but also having everything line up properly, a couple things seemed off to me in the movie.

You could dedicate an entire book just to a single developing architect.