Anyone care to Type the Twilight characters? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Anyone care to Type the Twilight characters?

You're making me feel like I'm a teenage fangirl with posters.

But the answer is yes, theoretically they could, but they only change into wolves because their shape-shifting abilities are limited to what their environment necessitates. Werewolves do not change at will; only with the lunar cycle. The Quileutes who change can do so whenever they please.

Again, not that I would know.

Wikipedia says Werewolves can do it purposefully. Are you proving Von's point about INFJs in the OP? :tongue:

Wikipedia says Werewolves can do it purposefully. Are you proving Von's point about INFJs in the OP? :tongue:

Maybe so. :tongue1:

I may or may not have read the books, and may or may not be relating the information contained therein. I don't *actually* have strong opinions on the subject. But I love that you looked it up on Wikipedia. Very thorough!

I find that all characters in this movie fit into the same archetype.
"Mopey".

I've never read the books or seen the first movie, but I saw New Moon (against my will) a few days ago.
Holy jumpin' fucking Jesus.
Worst vampire franchise, ever.

I'm going to have to watch Blade, and play Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines to try and get rid of the taste of this movie...
But I'm not even sure that could make Vampires cool again.

Vampires used to kick ass, damnit!

Last edited:
Reactions: Blind Bandit
I have seen the movies, I can make my wife giggle by doing a really bad Edward impression, I just cock my head to the side and down and squint my eyes and talk in a strained and raspy voice. I bet it looks real stupid.

Reactions: Blind Bandit
You're making me feel like I'm a teenage fangirl with posters.

But the answer is yes, theoretically they could, but they only change into wolves because their shape-shifting abilities are limited to what their environment necessitates. Werewolves do not change at will; only with the lunar cycle. The Quileutes who change can do so whenever they please.

Again, not that I would know.

I have to argue with you there depending on the werewolf myth and universe your reading / working in some have more control.

I'm a huge were fan.

I'm not sure if I want to watch these movies.:m066:
If you want a good werewolf story. Read Blood and Chocolate.

Why is there no Ann rice like person for werewolf stories. /rant

Last edited:
Jasper... the crazy one that seems alarmingly close to coming out of the closet... is probably the least likely to have any real life character reference other than an ENTP that annoyed the author when she was younger and she still has no idea why.

I know why.

It's because he wanted to fuck her.

I clicked on this thread because I saw Shai's name and assumed some Twilight themed images or Sickipedia jokes would be posted. I am disappointed.

Since there is a lot of hype about it and I've only seen the movies, what do you think about the characters' types. Any guesses?

Bella:
Edward:
The rest of the Cullins:
Jacob:
The rest of the pack:
Bella's Dad:

Also, any guesses on the writer's type? She's clearly not an INFJ, since all INFJs know that vampires don't sparkle. (That's an in joke about how INFJs form very strong opinions about the inner workings of things that aren't even real.)
The best part of that joke is that you felt you had to explain it. Hehe!

There is no way that Bella can be typed. Largely because the author has stated that she wanted her readers to be able to put themselves into the novel. Bella is a Mary Sue (ie a character that has no real distinguishing personality traits in order for the reader to use their own imagination and "insert" themselves into the novel).

The author? No idea. Nor do I care. I must say this: if she is an INFP I know INFPs who are much younger and much better writers.

I have to say this thread has made me laugh ALL day!

I like the books...the movie I will take or leave...

I make lots of fun of the hype...*theres even a joke about sparkly vampires in my second book heheh!*

As for typing them...meh...I just love laughing at you all

....what the hell is this about sparkley vampires?

According to my 13 year old cousin, these vampires sparkle in sunlight instead of dying.

Pretty dopppppppeeee!
(cough.)

According to my 13 year old cousin, these vampires sparkle in sunlight instead of dying.

Pretty dopppppppeeee!
(cough.)

*watches sparkly stuff* Huh? I was distracted...

I like twilight. Am I next for execution? :D

And glowing vampires are so chic, I mean OMG who doesn't love those glittering things?

And glowing vampires are so chic, I mean OMG who doesn't love those glittering things?

Ill stand on the executioners block with you my friend...* still slighly distracted by shiny things*

babysmile.gif

No execution you silly guy!

Ill stand on the executioners block with you my friend...* still slighly distracted by shiny things*

Don't worry, Edward will save us lol

Yay!