Anybody Play Frisbee Golf? | INFJ Forum

Anybody Play Frisbee Golf?

VH

Variable Hybrid
Feb 12, 2009
MBTI
NFJedi
This is an interesting sport that I was introduced to a few years back. It seems like a great way for INFJs to develop some Se.

It's pretty much the same as regular golf, except with frisbees instead of golf balls and clubs. Each 'hole' has a T point where you throw a driver weight frisbee.

frisbee_golf_jenny_722.jpg

The fairways are about the same distance as in regular golf, and the number of times you have to throw your frisbee is the 'stroke' score for the 'hole'.

Golden-Gate-Park-Disc-Golf-Course-Map.mediumthumb.jpg

Once at the 'hole' - which is a basket with chains to catch the frisbee - it's advised to use a 'putting' weigh disc.

FrisbeeGolf.jpg

This is way more fun than it should be.

Yep. I play as much as possible. I lost my T Bird yesterday and I found it two hours later! I have a bunch of really nice disc golf courses by my house.

I had never really considered it...but looking at your pictures, it makes me want to try it.

My idea of a golf outing is getting drunk and driving the cart about. Actually participating might be fun.

I have played in the past, but not recently. There seemed to be more courses in the south (when I lived in the Nashville area). Yeah Skathac, I like regular golf too. What other sport can you drive a small vehicle and have a few beers doing it? ;)

Frisbee Golf? Oh man, we call it disc or discing. In high school I would play almost every day. We would buy bright colors so we could play in the winter. I've only been out a handful of times this summer. I lost my Champion Valkyrie, and for some reason just have had the desire to go again. Perhaps it's been the 95 degree temperatures and 70-80% humidity that's been keeping me away.

Oh ya that would keep me inside. We are lucky enough to have a lake close by to swim in after we get done playing.

I have always wanted to try playing, it looks like a lot of fun! To my knowledge there is nothing for it near by. Which sucks, because I bet this would be soooo much fun to play in the mountains around Bozeman. I'd probabally be pretty bad at this, but I wouldn't care.

Reactions: 54192&#cmy
It really is fun Indigo. If you ever come to Coeur d alene I will take ya. There are a lot of places to play around here. There has to be a course close to you somewhere.

Clearly I fail at noticing such things! I think I know exactly where that is too.

That's okay now get some plastic and start throwing!!!! LOL It really is fun.

It really is fun Indigo. If you ever come to Coeur d alene I will take ya. There are a lot of places to play around here. There has to be a course close to you somewhere.

I know of two people who live there, but I am not close with them.

There seemed to be more courses in the south (when I lived in the Nashville area).

This is definitely true. There are at least a dozen really good courses within an hour of every major city in the south, it seems, along with some really awesome courses in the outlying state parks.

It's quite an underground craze down here.

Unfortunately, Skathac, there are no carts, but I've seen a lot of empty beer cans in the garbage at the T-offs in a lot of parks, heh. I'm too competitive to drink while throwing. I usually throw pro par.

Reactions: Questingpoet
was gonna say I know of two, ones a block away from where I live and the other I'm not sure but have friends who have gone. The bohart one is crazy
34045_578962038709_43810254_33893582_622053_n.jpg

was gonna say I know of two, ones a block away from where I live and the other I'm not sure but have friends who have gone. The bohart one is crazy
34045_578962038709_43810254_33893582_622053_n.jpg

ben...

We must go do this when we get back, It would be sweet! Hopefully it won't snow in august.