missjayjay

Community Member
Mar 27, 2014
merica
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
5w6
Hi, I'm new here just wondering if there's any teen INFJs here on this forum...........:m139: Introduce yourself.....

Last edited:
<---- teen (barely).

And I will cling to the notion as long as I can! :madgrin:

<---- teen (barely).

And I will cling to the notion as long as I can! :madgrin:

To cherish your youth or to be underestimated?

Hi misjayjay. Name's Natalja. Don't be offended by the older ones on here. In the end, we're all just people who came here for a similar reason: to find others like us. You'll find more about me on my page :)

To cherish your youth or to be underestimated?

Hi misjayjay. Name's Natalja. Don't be offended by the older ones on here. In the end, we're all just people who came here for a similar reason: to find others like us. You'll find more about me on my page :)
Thanks, nice to meet you Natalja....my real name's Julia by the way :)

I'm leaving teenhood in two months.

I feel like I'm getting more naive with the passing of time. Like some sort of emotional-level Benjamin Button business. :)

[MENTION=6014]dudemanbro[/MENTION], you aren't getting more naive. We've actually always been this ignorant, if not more so than now. But as we age, we start to notice an increasing amount of knowledge that we don't have compared to the little that we do :)

Yeah, very well put, [MENTION=11638]NataljaC[/MENTION].

"The more I learn, the less I know." - as they say. :)

So what are you guys studying in college/plan to study in college/plan to do instead of college?

Legally in some countries i'm not an adult.

So what are you guys studying in college/plan to study in college/plan to do instead of college?

For me, that would be a double major in Biochemistry and Music Performance. Working for Doctors Without Borders is the ultimate goal.
What about you?