[INFJ] - Any INFJ 9w1 tritype 926 or 962? I just want to ask few questions. | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] Any INFJ 9w1 tritype 926 or 962? I just want to ask few questions.

You guys are so lucky to have (2 + 9) together, like you are the purest souls on earth, it's like if our souls are presented with coloured balls then you would be white balls of pure light, how can you keep being like that in this crazy world :sob: (ok I'll stop)

Awww that’s so sweet of you to say! Thank you so much! :)

I won’t lie, it can be pretty difficult to not be cynical and negative; but I always have to remind myself that most of us here are dealing with our own struggles and journeys in this world, so always be kind to others.

I'm pretty cool too ya know
giphy.gif

Hahahaha the gif! :tearsofjoy::grin:

And you are defintely the coolest and awesomest coyote around!

Do you mean help @Ilovecorn find a 926? I don't know any on this forum... :-/

From the title of the thread, @Ilovecorn wanted to ask a few questions. There are no members with this match (that we know of). You're the most qualified to answer Enneagram questions. :)

I am also an INFJ 9w1 926. I know I'm late but would be happy to answer any questions you have

:m024:[/QUOTE
No, you mean like online dating or something like that? No...

What is this "add up to 10?" I don't know about it? Do you mean 962 is the perfect match for 164?

I know this sounds wierd but I find this tritype (269) the perfect tritype in my eyes, especially the compination of (9 with 2), they have something I lack, I used to know someone personally when I was little, my teacher, and I respected him so much, even on tv these people always earn my respect... you can say I'm interested in this tritype and I feel there's something important for me I can learn from them...
(Sorry for my English).

Hey, I am new on this website so I don‘t really know how to reply (I hope it works-) I am and INFJ 9w1 962! ^^

Hey, I am new on this website so I don‘t really know how to reply (I hope it works-) I am and INFJ 9w1 962! ^^

Hello and welcome! :) Your reply worked and if you have any questions about the forum, please don't hesitate to send a message to any of the staff members here.

If you want, you can introduce yourself here on the forum by clicking the blue "post new thread" button on the upper right corner of the page https://www.infjs.com/forums/introductions.7/