Any gamers here? | INFJ Forum

Any gamers here?

Spieluhr-13

Jun 22, 2011
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
Do you play anything? Consoles, PC or Handhelds?
Edit: And if so, what game do you currently play?

All of the Above. I am currently playing through Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 with a friend as well as Ratchet and Clank. Plus the occasional hour or two of WoW if I am feeling frisky. I am also playing a Mage: The Awakening tabletop game while planning the Vampire game I am going to run when this wraps up. To top it all off I LARP Vampire: The Masquerade once a month. I am a bit of a geek.

Reactions: Jet
Wow, I love white wolf and especially the Masquerade. I thought noone knew those these days :)

And then some...

Huge fan of the classic Adventure games like Kings Quest(s), Space Quest and Leisure Suit Larry.

A friend just gave me Microsoft Flight Sim X and I installed the FSPassangers mod - I set failures to 100%, fly through a war zone and see if I can land the bird on the tarmac :)

Wasted too many hours on MMO's in my life too: MUDs, UO, AC, WoW, SWG, AO, DAoC, Fallen Earth and Xsyon. Now I just stick with Mount & Blade: Warband.

Still load up Civilization 4 and Sim City 4 occasionally and play them for months on end too.

Also have multiple emulators on my PC for Sega Genesis, SNES, NES, Playstation, PS2 and Sega Master System. Just restarted a game of Castlevania: Symphony of the Night in fact!

Non-computer wise, there were AD&D and Shadowrun as my two main traditional RPGs back in the day.

Mostly just Everquest 2. Occasionally, I play play station or mess around with emulators.

Yes.

I've most recently been digging into World of Warcraft again.

I'll play mostly anything however.

I used to be more enthusiastic about games than I am now. Currently, I'm finding my way through Persona 3 Portable on the PSP.

Do you play anything? Consoles, PC or Handhelds?
Edit: And if so, what game do you currently play?

I play Scrabble and Catan and CalorieCounting (pff) on my iPhone
I occasionally play oblivion on my ps3 (most ps3 games are a once-play, though I am TRYING to do dragon age 2 again with a different plot line... still, repetitive content is hard to take.) (I eagerly await Skyrim and maybe Dust 514)
I too often play Dwarf Fortress on my macbook; occasionally Civ4; and I eagerly await Diablo3.

I'm also making a game under the acronym TGS. I'm only so far having worked out world generation so far; no game play mechanics as yet

Last edited:
Currently playing Spiral Knights (best MMO in the world, no I'm not shitting you), The Witcher, Section 8: Prejudice, Two Worlds, and Final Fantasy X.

I'm also running a D&D 4th Ed campaign and collecting (very slowly) A Warhammer 40k Tau army.

I love Diablo II. Hardly ever play it but sometimes it's fun to bust out and play through over a couple weeks.

Mainly I stick to anime-style RPGs for the Playstation though. Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts series.

My personal preference for the Final Fantasies... only VI-IX. Not a fan of X and beyond.

I love Diablo II. Hardly ever play it but sometimes it's fun to bust out and play through over a couple weeks.

Mainly I stick to anime-style RPGs for the Playstation though. Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts series.

My personal preference for the Final Fantasies... only VI-IX. Not a fan of X and beyond.

Personally, I found XII to be phenomenal... my fave, period.

I don't really play games anymore. I was a huge fan of the Halo series and also CoD just because all my on-line buddies used to join me. :)

I can imagine that if I had a decent computer I'd probably be quite addicted to playing games. Good for me that I have a craptop. xD

I generally like strategy games, but right now I am playing Child of Eden on Kinect. Aesthetic, excellent control, and an auditory delight.

Errr. I WAS a gamer xD I don't know if I would classify myself as one now o_O

Having said that, I play Pokemon on a daily basis. x3 Ive played Pokemon since 2 years of age. (I thought I was 5 when I started playing but apparently it was 2 o_O) and I haven't stopped really... xD I just have a fascination for it, probably the fact that every single Pokemon is completely unique and different. I love that. x3
Oh, and I love Minecraft <333